The HW or WH belt evidence at gilgonews

When they get around to making this into a movie, I wonder how much creative license they'll take. Like I wonder if they would get crazy enough to include some crazy sub-plot like the main federal investigator mysteriously and abruptly resigning, only to have his wife get backed by an extremely powerful entity in her attempts to get a bottom-rung political position - an entity that theoretically could/should have come under the eye of her husband in the course of his former employ.
It would make for a great sub-plot, as hypothetical as it is...

How about the ‘active’ Federal Investigation? Who is currently in charge? Does anyone know the name of the current federal agent in charge of this investigation?

Leading NYS/Suffolk County Politician Senator PHIL BOYLE to have press conference on Gilgo Beach demanding answers for LISK:

WHEN: Monday, June 28, 2021 @11:00AM
WHERE: 3 OAK BEACH RD., GILGO-OAK BEACH- CAPTREE,N.Y.11720.

It is my hope that as many of you can be there so that this case can remain center stage and hope the publicity generated will force the SCPD and DA to expend the resources to finally solve it.

Jimmy Breslin once said if you want to solve a murder case you put it on the front page of the NY DAILY NEWS and the cops will solve it.
I missed this when aired. Just now saw it. This exactly what I suspected for quite a while. I'm glad someone has the pair to come and say it. MOO

I believe Dr. Peter Hackett's father's name was William. WH.
Yes, that is correct. But it seems much more likely that the Heather Malone connection, as alleged by her ex-husband Guy Malone, can be substantiated—or refuted—based on his very specific remarks. He also claimed that he contacted SCPD via telephone, reported this info, and received a case number. He further alleges that no one—from SCPD, FBI, or any other LE agency ever followed up with him…
How is that possible? Isn’t the FBI supposedly involved in this investigation? And where is the follow up to this interview from McKay? How about some type of acknowledgement of the accusations by SCPD and/or FBI?
Anyone?
“Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?…”

Yes, that is correct. But it seems much more likely that the Heather Malone connection, as alleged by her ex-husband Guy Malone, can be substantiated—or refuted—based on his very specific remarks. He also claimed that he contacted SCPD via telephone, reported this info, and received a case number. He further alleges that no one—from SCPD, FBI, or any other LE agency ever followed up with him…
How is that possible? Isn’t the FBI supposedly involved in this investigation? And where is the follow up to this interview from McKay? How about some type of acknowledgement of the accusations by SCPD and/or FBI?
Anyone?
“Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?…”
WOW…Great interview w. McKay from most recent episode of LISKpodcast Season 2 re: inner workings of LISK investigation , and how SC politics has made progress in this investigation nearly impossible.

In Florida, inmates were given playing cards with unidentified/missing person images on them. All but ONE person wasn’t solved. Sounds so simplistic but I wonder if inmates located on the east coast are even aware of these unidentified ppl. Maybe le should be asking them. Maybe the same idea with images on playing cards of the unidentified would work!

@madamx - did you not mention this man to me? (WH)?

If anyone ever listened to J Ray on LINews Radio & remembers him saying that the "body parts" that were found in Manorville, were in an area that an official vehicle would go. WH was the parks commissioner up until I believe 2019. The Parks offices are also located in Manorville/Wading River and Babylon areas (I believe) I also believe I've mentioned this before but its worth mentioning again.

When viewing his Youtube videos my "creep radar" always seems to go up but that just may be me. However, I thought I would share for anyone interested in viewing. Esp at the very end when he says..."if you're ever in the area my door is always open" lol...funny but not.
Video below as well as LI News Radio w J Ray (around mark 9:20 for remark & belt info )

Video-
LI News Radio -https://soundcloud.com/jvcbroadcasting/attorney-john-ray-live-on-li-in-the-am-w-jay-oliver-121020

There is a man with the initials WH who lives in Babylon, and has professional ties to Gilgo and Jones Beach. His title is doctor though he is not a medical doctor.

As a disclaimer, I cannot take credit for this theory if it indeed pans out. The credit would go to the significant other of my close WS pal, who was probably tired of us spending countless nights discussing this case and decided to lend a hand We shall call him Mr. X!

Yes Yes Yes….here is the post @jessr827 that you posted back in June 2020 after we all had discussed it off WS on to Your famous Notebook!!!
To this day..
My Mr X still believes and is convinced that Mr WH plays a Big part in this whole Gilgo Beach thing. Oh and remember all that creepy artwork too?!
xx

Last edited:
I stumbled across a cpl interesting, yet disturbing comments made by WH during a 2009 Public Safety Committee, discussing concerns of drug problems etc in Suffolk County.

Will highlight just a cpl I came across. May mean nothing but good to be aware of.

"We should make it more public so people know where there are incidences in their neighborhoods of arrests, whether or not they're pulled over and that just happens to be an anomaly, but oftentimes it's the back woods or the -- you know, where you don't want your kids to be.

And towards the end of the meeting this was said

"CHAIRMAN EDDINGTON: Okay. Thanks, guys. Go out and knock 'em dead, or save them from that. (*Laughter*) LEG. HORSLEY: Figuratively."

Keep in mind that WH was involved w the SC park, and or the General Manager of the SC Parks Dept. as well as a legislator.

As we know many of the bodies were found in the vicinity of public parks, the woods, etc. Perhaps someone familiar or comfortable with these types of areas may be of some help or the common denominator. I believe that WH covered or was in charge of the entire SC park areas, w one of the offices located in Wading River/ Manorville area.

https://www.scnylegislature.us/Docu...-Safety-Committee-Regular-Meeting-Minutes-PDF

I stumbled across a cpl interesting, yet disturbing comments made by WH during a 2009 Public Safety Committee, discussing concerns of drug problems etc in Suffolk County.

Will highlight just a cpl I came across. May mean nothing but good to be aware of.

"We should make it more public so people know where there are incidences in their neighborhoods of arrests, whether or not they're pulled over and that just happens to be an anomaly, but oftentimes it's the back woods or the -- you know, where you don't want your kids to be.

And towards the end of the meeting this was said

"CHAIRMAN EDDINGTON: Okay. Thanks, guys. Go out and knock 'em dead, or save them from that. (*Laughter*) LEG. HORSLEY: Figuratively."

Keep in mind that WH was involved w the SC park, and or the General Manager of the SC Parks Dept. as well as a legislator.

As we know many of the bodies were found in the vicinity of public parks, the woods, etc. Perhaps someone familiar or comfortable with these types of areas may be of some help or the common denominator. I believe that WH covered or was in charge of the entire SC park areas, w one of the offices located in Wading River/ Manorville area.

https://www.scnylegislature.us/Docu...-Safety-Committee-Regular-Meeting-Minutes-PDF

Good call DetectiveB on the comments.. Go out and Knock em dead…who says that?! Even joking.. and oh yes in the back woods.. Freudian slip.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't Amanda say the killer has a emphasis on his s's and t's?

Good call DetectiveB on the comments.. Go out and Knock em dead…who says that?! Even joking.. and oh yes in the back woods.. Freudian slip.
Thanks, Madamx. Although the Chairman made that comment about "knock em dead," WH's comment that followed after the laughter, "figuratively" I found was a bit more disturbing...as though he was insinuating "literally." The meeting was held Oct 2009, two months after MB went missing in July 2009.

I don’t know if it’s been discussed but does anyone know if this belt was found near a specific body. Was it ever discussed where exactly it was found? Also was there ever mention on a size?

I don’t know if it’s been discussed but does anyone know if this belt was found near a specific body. Was it ever discussed where exactly it was found? Also was there ever mention on a size?
Speculated to be found near MBB. Former PC Hart supposedly stated 1.5" wide belt for a larger man. If someone has a reference, feel free to post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back