Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

OK, I'll buy for now, the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation's statement that the search of the southeast Iowa home is not directly related to the death of Xavier Harrison. Can't overlook the odd coincidences tho.
I’m starting to think that many of these coincidences only exist because we connected dots that shouldn’t be connected.

Xavior Harrelson Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information (mitchellfh.com)

Xavior Christopher-Tyler Harrelson, 11, of Montezuma, gained his angel wings on September 30, 2021.

Services for Xavior are currently pending. Mitchell Family Funeral Home has been entrusted with the care of Xavior and his family. ...

Xavior was born on May 30, 2010 in Marshalltown, Iowa to [redacted]. He was a fourth grader at Montezuma and he loved school: greeting all the teachers every morning, learning about the presidents and moving along to the beats and rhythm of music class. Xavior loved everything and everyone. He especially enjoyed being outside and riding his bike. He also liked playing video games, building elaborate Lego worlds, using his imagination and playing cars. He was thoughtful and courteous, always willing to open a door for people. Xavior was very outgoing and talkative, always trying to make people laugh. He was a light and joy in a dark world and will be missed deeply by all those who knew him.

Those left to cherish his memory include [redacted].

In death, Xavior is reunited with many family members, including his maternal grandfather, [redacted] and great-grandparents.

g40241.gif

Xavior Harrelson Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information (mitchellfh.com)

Xavior Christopher-Tyler Harrelson, 11, of Montezuma, gained his angel wings on September 30, 2021.

Services for Xavior are currently pending. Mitchell Family Funeral Home has been entrusted with the care of Xavior and his family. ...

Xavior was born on May 30, 2010 in Marshalltown, Iowa to [redacted]. He was a fourth grader at Montezuma and he loved school: greeting all the teachers every morning, learning about the presidents and moving along to the beats and rhythm of music class. Xavior loved everything and everyone. He especially enjoyed being outside and riding his bike. He also liked playing video games, building elaborate Lego worlds, using his imagination and playing cars. He was thoughtful and courteous, always willing to open a door for people. Xavior was very outgoing and talkative, always trying to make people laugh. He was a light and joy in a dark world and will be missed deeply by all those who knew him.

Those left to cherish his memory include [redacted].

In death, Xavior is reunited with many family members, including his maternal grandfather, [redacted] and great-grandparents.

g40241.gif

Thank you for posting that. He was such a special little boy.

Although I'm certain that LE long ago checked out the registered sex offenders, I was taken back to find that 2 offenders (victims were boys ages 14-17) reside at the Spruce Village Court! What are the odds of that?! :eek:
I always wonder what the extent of checking them out really is. It seems they often rule them out pretty quickly, in previous cases I've followed. I guess maybe if you are a RSO, you learn to keep receipts and notations and journals and witness phone numbers?

OCT 30, 2021
Funeral services set for Xavior Harrelson | KGAN (cbs2iowa.com)
According to family members, and the funeral home arranging Xavior's funeral services, A visitation will be held on Friday, November 5th from 4:00pm to 7:00pm followed by a funeral on Saturday, November 6th at 10:00am, all at the Journey Church at 700 E Olive Street in Marshalltown.

Funeral arrangements announced for Xavior Harrelson | News | kwwl.com
Mitchell Family Funeral Home has been entrusted with the boy's remains. They have more information on how to leave a condolence or tribute for the family on their website.

An obituary for Xavior says he loved everything and everyone. The 11 year-old was described as being thoughtful and courteous, always willing to open a door for people.

This is disappointing.

Iowa DCI: Xavior Harrelson’s cause of death may not be released any time soon

MONTEZUMA, Iowa (KYOU) -

It’s been several weeks since human remains found in Montezuma were identified as 10-year-old Xavior Harrelson. Now, the community is anxiously waiting for the release of what may have caused his death.

But investigators with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigations say they may not release it. This in part because Harrelson’s death is still an active criminal investigation.

This means the Iowa state medical examiner’s office is allowed to withhold the cause of death if the investigation is pending.

At this time, there are no plans on when that may be.

But investigators with the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigations say they may not release it. This in part because Harrelson’s death is still an active criminal investigation.
^^rsbbm
Seems to me that investigators are confirming what we've long believed. XH's disappearance and death were not only "suspicious" but most likely foul play, hence a criminal investigation.

And to withhold both the cause and manner of death, I don't think the public is in any danger. MOO :(

To be honest, that still doesn’t sit right with me.
Me either. Nothing about X’s disappearance has felt right. People close to him smiling and trying to seem like they’re “staying positive” has given me the same feeling I get when I’ve stepped in dog crap. I’ve wondered if orange actually was his favorite color.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back