Found Safe NJ - JM, 14, walked to deli, East Orange, 14 Oct 2021 *custodial mom arrested*

Found safe! :)

Missing New Jersey teen JM found safe in NYC after last seen in October - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)
[...]

Essex County officials announced Thursday night that the 14-year-old was safely located in NYC and was being provided all appropriate services.

Officials said she will be returned to New Jersey shortly.

No additional information was provided.

A press conference will be held Friday morning at 11 a.m. where officials are expected to release more information.

[...]

t4515.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to look for another source just to be sure!

NOV 11, 2021
JM Found Safe in NYC After Missing Nearly a Month – NBC New York
JM, a 14-year-old New Jersey girl who had been missing for nearly a month, was found on Thursday in New York City , officials said.

Details surrounding her disappearance, including where and how she was found in the city, were not immediately shared. The Essex County Prosecutor's Office, which was leading the investigation, is scheduled to hold an 11 a.m. press conference Friday in Newark regarding the case.

[...]

Found safe! :)

Missing New Jersey teen JM found safe in NYC after last seen in October - ABC7 New York (abc7ny.com)
[...]

Essex County officials announced Thursday night that the 14-year-old was safely located in NYC and was being provided all appropriate services.

Officials said she will be returned to New Jersey shortly.

No additional information was provided.

A press conference will be held Friday morning at 11 a.m. where officials are expected to release more information.

[...]

t4515.gif
:eek:WHAT?!?! Omgoooodness, yes!:D Thank God for His miracles. I hope all works out well for JM and her family.

Missing 14-year-old New Jersey girl JM is found safe
''Stephens on Wednesday said that more than 50 members of law enforcement were in East Orange and Orange retracing the teen's known steps and following up on leads in the search.

East Orange is a city of almost 70,000 in the New York City region, around 10 miles west of Manhattan.

“The family and our community is grateful she is safe and alive,” a family spokesperson said in a statement. “We are thankful to everybody who put in the work to help find her.”

Here’s the thing: Really - when was she first reported missing?

is it possible mom was not expecting her back that morning?

Did Mom know Jashyah was going somewhere with someone?

lets find out the actual report time and date. Hmmmm
Well, turns out lots of sleuthers didn’t bite on this fake “go fund me” hoax! Keen eyes, folks!

I'm so grateful JM is safe and has eyes on her home life. Sometimes that is the silver lining in these runaway cases. I live one town away from JM and have a 14 yo daughter myself so I've been following the case. I haven't posted because I couldn't make sense of what was happening. I will say, I really side-eyed all those father-figures living in the house but I'm very sad for JM that it was her own mom that was the impetus for leaving. Crossing my fingers JM and her little brother land in a loving, supportive environment.

ETA - She's a strong and resourceful girl to survive on her own at 14. And brave to make her situation known to authorities. I hope her strength and grit takes her places in life.

@KristinThorne

BREAKING: Police have arrested the mother of the missing NJ teenager. Jamie Moore is accused of physically abusing and neglecting her daughter.

https://twitter.com/AielloTV/status/1459258975376003077?s=20

So mom, JM police officer, and the little boy biological to mom and police officer, and Mr. Muze all lived together.

Well, God Bless this man if he's the real deal and may his daughter be found safe, and very soon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back