AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
Official Wells Family information website "Find Summer Wells"

Media, Maps and Timeline - No Discussion Thread

Poll: What do you feel happened to Summer Wells?

Map Courtesy of @skibaboo : Summer Wells, Rogersville TN June 15th 2021 - Google My Maps

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4

The following threads have been pulled. (Please see here for a brief explanation).

Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20
Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23

The following threads remain:

Thread #24 Thread #25 Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated Nov 28, 2021
Approved YouTube Videos

Attached are links to the YouTube episodes currently approved for discussion in Summer Wells case. An approved episode does not mean the channel is approved for blanket posting. When referencing YouTube content be sure it is from one of the links below. If it is not linked below, do not post it and do not bring discussion of it into the thread. When making a post regarding specific statements within these videos please take the following steps within the post:
  1. Include the url link to the YouTube episode
  2. Provide the TimeStamp for the statements being referenced

The responsibility to support statements made within the videos rests with the poster of the information being stated as fact.

Blanket approval - Websleuths live with Tricia
All Episodes released on case - Profiling Evil

Episode ONLY Approvals
Unmasked:
Milk jug video in car

Interview with H’s Mom
Interview with Church Friend DD
Don Wells - Rumors Explained / Phone Call

DutyRon:
Summer Wells false rumors and how it affects the case with special guests on Crime Time with DutyRon (Interview w/ Dr. Butcher)
Summer Wells Search by Midwestern EquuSearch special guest Dave Rader
Summer Wells Search live updates with David Rader from Midwest EquuSearch in Tennessee
Interview with DR Equusearch Sept 4, 2021

Voices Behind the Wall (Interviews with DW):
DW Interview #1
DW Interview #2
DW Interview #3 (Retraces Steps)
DW Interview #4 DW & Sister
DW Interview #5 DW Answers Accusation and Offers New Theory
DW Interview #6 August 22, 2021

DW Interview #7 August 22, 2021
DW Interview #8 September 15, 2021 (24:00 - 1:20:00)

John Kelly Profiler:
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 1
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 2 Who is Guilty
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 3 Who is the Boogeyman
Who Took Summer Wells - Part 4 Darkness and Evil

We Can Bring You Hope: Podcast Interview with DW

Trail and Property Views (Crackin’ Cases)
Trail View #1
Trail View #2

Don Wells Family Official YouTube Page

If it’s not on the list above do not post it without prior approval from a mod/admin.

Last edited:
Mod Reminder:
  • No direct accusations and stay victim friendly - there are no named POI’s
  • Summers diet is off limits - not relevant
  • Don’t trash talk
  • Reply to posts to engage in conversation, not to bicker, argue or bait (automatic time out)
  • Include LINKS to direct quotes or statements of fact
  • All other TOS as outlined HERE
  • To discuss historical SA allegations use this thread: Allegations of Historical SA in the Summer Wells Case

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

H is a public figure in this case so it is fine to factually discuss what he has said.
It is NOT fine to make insinuations, direct or indirect accusations against any minor. Please keep that in mind going forward.

Stick to discussing known facts and reasonable speculation and opinion rather than making up scenarios from out in left field. Such posts get removed along with all responses to them.

Thanks.

They probably have been interrogated by LE. Maybe that is why CB fears it again. I mean, idk, but i wouldn't be surprised if that happened.

I'm going to watch the episode soon. As for Dr. Phil, he does have the education and, i think, he used to practice. But, after becoming a media personality, is no longer licensed to practice. I have only watched a few episodes of his over the years and I think they really vary depending on the subject. I don't have TV service either, so this is mostly from years ago.

Idk if anyone can be called a "human lie detector". That seems like an oversell even if the person is very, very good at detecting lies.

ETA: the last one i watched was when he had the Schofields on, they're the divorced parent of the so-called "childhood schizophrenic" Janie Schoefield (who does not have schizophrenia, also it is impossible to have schizophrenia as a young child because it requires a certain level of brain development). He had her on when she was a child as the "child schizophrenic". That is a terribly sad case.

I think i have Greg and Scott's names mixed up. The one with glasses was doing the hand sign. The one without hair said "cornbread mafia" to CB.

I still think "what should happen to to person who did this" question is irrelevant until at least SW is found.

Dr. Phil
Parents of Missing Summer Wells Say the Public is Destroying Their Family.

He ("dr" Phil) doesn't believe they did anything to "hurt" summer, kill and or hid her body in the woods somewhere, in this clip anyway. No mention of an accidental death.

Last edited:
I think i have Greg and Scott's names mixed up. The one with glasses was doing the hand sign. The one without hair said "cornbread mafia" to CB.

I still think "what should happen to to person who did this" question is irrelevant until at least SW is found.

This is MOO: the 'what do you think should happen to the person who did this' line of questioning is a classic interrogation technique- not an interview technique- as are the body positions, hand and eye movements etc utilized by the 'interviewers' to intimidate, frighten, and increase physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual stress response and it doesn't surprise me one bit that as a result CW felt overwhelmingly interrogated.

Unless somehow these two men along with the Dr. Phil show are or have often been called as expert witnesses in criminal trials that arise out of content produced from the show, I see no purpose in this line of aggressive and painful interrogation except to produce a sensationalized response. Which is exactly what happened, imho.

Dr. Phil said he has 'helped' with dozens and dozens of missing child cases. Anyone have any info that points toward Dr. Phil or any of the experts he has on his show testifying in criminal court for either defense or prosecution in a missing child case where the show has had the family previously on? Someone upthread mentioned Dylan Redwine's case, I believe. Are Dr. Phil or his experts routinely subpoenaed to testify in these cases re: the content that arises during production of the show? I genuinely do not know, but I find it hard to believe that any of what I saw on that particular airing would hold up in court with a good defense lawyer...and in fact, might more likely hurt a case. I'm no attorney, but I am curious. Perhaps one here will chime in. In the meantime, is there anyone here more familiar with the Dr. Phil show than I am that knows if there are cases of missing children where Dr. Phil and/or his experts have been subpoenaed to give sworn testimony regarding guests on his show, ending in resolution? TIA.

For some reason I do not think the neighbor is very reliable.
I have been wondering why some of this had not been mentioned more in the beginning.

One thing she mention on this interview, she said that around 6:30 she went to the end of her driveway to do some gardening.
Then she heard CW calling for SW and dropped her purse and went to CW to help. Why would you take your purse with you to garden?
I never take a purse with me to work in the garden and I don't know anyone else that does.

Her stories seem to get more elaborated over time.

For some reason I do not think the neighbor is very reliable.
I have been wondering why some of this had not been mentioned more in the beginning.

One thing she mention on this interview, she said that around 6:30 she went to the end of her driveway to do some gardening.
Then she heard CW calling for SW and dropped her purse and went to CW to help. Why would you take your purse with you to garden?
I never take a purse with me to work in the garden and I don't know anyone else that does.

Her stories seem to get more elaborated over time.

I find the reference of the vehicle going up the driveway to be more interesting than the scream. I wish it had been elaborated on a bit more.

On the Dr. Phil show yesterday just before the "cornbread mafia" is mentioned, CW and DW are asked if they have any organized crime in their area.
DW answers by saying 'He has been questioned and he has an alibi'.

I am wondering who "he" is and how DW knows who "he" is and that he has an alibi.

From what I understood from LE there hasn't been anyone cleared.

eta link to video The Disappearance of Summer Wells - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members