Found Safe TN - FT, 17, may be with 44yo man, Springfield, 11 Nov 2021, *Arrest*

I am so sorry you and your sister and family is going through this. Thanks for the photos. Has this man's prior crimes involved any sort of violence in the past?
His last booking was for violation of bond conditions. TN is not open records in terms of circuit court stuff, so the rest of this is definitely a Danielle question.

I’m so sorry this has happened and completely understand the terror her family is experiencing. Sadly, I have nothing of use to add, as I’m in the UK and unfamiliar with his area in the US. But I am sending my love and prayers. I hope Faith is safe and found very soon.

ADMIN NOTE:

As this is an Endangered Child Alert and we trust our member @doyoulovemepfg, I am going to reinstate all posts with inside info and trust the verification process will support that decision.
Thank you @Sillybilly. The more people that are able to see what happened to Faith and have this information, the more likely it is that someone will notice her, Kevin Pitt or the vehicle and Faith will be able to come home. If you are someone that prays, please pray for the Threet family - Faith grew up in a house with a lot of siblings and a lot of love and everyone is just beside themselves trying to process what's going on.

Here is a stock image of the suspect vehicle. IT IS THIS EXACT MODEL AND COLOR. Unsure about any body damage, etc at the moment but the license plate is a TN one #0Y98N0 and would have a Robertson County registration marker on it.

dodge_grandcaravan2017_grey.png

He looks 70 years old. Scary situation.

OP, do you know where he's from? I can't find anyone by that name in Springfield or Orlinda.
He is Faith's neighbor, so likely living in Orlinda rn. There ARE previous addresses in Springfield though.
If the wild man pictured in this mugshot is the same KDP (same age, same birthdate) there was an arrest for STATUTORY RAPE on 7/28/2021 (ugh). Probably where the violation of bond came from:

https://robertsontn.mugshots.zone/pitt-kevin-dennis-mugshot-07-28-2021/
And yes, I can confirm that is the same man.

Her condition does require medication, yes. And she left abruptly, she has nothing on hand with her. No medications are with her.
I'm not asking for what medication or condition she has. Just wondering if being without her medication is life-threatening (like Insulin or an asthma inhaler) or just to make her function better (like anti-anxiety meds). Please don't answer this if you don't feel comfortable, but it would be such a comfort to know if she will still be healthy without her meds.

You say she left abruptly…can you explain? By no means am I victim shaming. Just trying to clarify if he grabbed her or maybe threatened her and she left with him to avoid any trouble. Maybe threatened to hurt her family, etc. She knows this man to some extent bc we know he has been stalking her. How does he know her? Is he a neighbor? Current or ex coworker? Acquaintance through someone else? I really hope she is safe. I hope in in his own weird and twisted way that he cares and will get her what is needed bc of her medical issue.

Yes. He is a known felon and drug dealer. He is known to be violent.
I'm so sorry you and your family are going through this and I hope your sister is found quickly. If KP had prior convictions, he might have dealt with a parole officer in the past who might know more about his associates or where he might flee to. It doesn't look like he had a big social media presence so I'm not sure if had a large group of friends or was more of a loner. Hopefully someone out there knows something that will help police!

You say she left abruptly…can you explain? By no means am I victim shaming. Just trying to clarify if he grabbed her or maybe threatened her and she left with him to avoid any trouble. Maybe threatened to hurt her family, etc. She knows this man to some extent bc we know he has been stalking her. How does he know her? Is he a neighbor? Current or ex coworker? Acquaintance through someone else? I really hope she is safe. I hope in in his own weird and twisted way that he cares and will get her what is needed bc of her medical issue.
He is a neighbor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back