Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have often thought about G K. I wondered if the couple under the bridge was him and his girlfriend Ashley G. He had connections with Ron L and worked with horses on the place. AG lived at Delphi. He didn’t hesitate to murder some one else after that date.
Me, too; but with him serving a murder sentence, they should have his DNA by now.

See I think BG is a parent! I use guys when addressing my kids and their friends! Could be a teacher ya never know!
I believe the girls saw this man doing something. And the man knew they knew him and couldn’t let them tell !

I’m also thinking there was someone else there!
I m not so sure there was SA nor do I believe his dna was left Making this case impossible to solve!
Jmo

in the Internet era, what is safer for people involved in certain illegal, maybe anti-state, activities: to leave “messages” in old tree hollows, in newer “treasure-laying” devices, or to use dark web for messages?

Dark web may not be that safe, after all, as legal bodies could be searching it for indications of such activity. Hollows may be outdated. I seriously wonder if the girls, who were curious and very active, came across something absolutely not meant for them? And thus, they became witnesses that needed to be removed. That would explain the issue of two, or more, “guys”, and maybe them being hunted, and also, the CS looking so unusual. Maybe it was all red herring, the true goal being removing Libby, or Libby and her sister? There is something in BG that stirs an unpleasant feeling. He is too businesslike. As if it were a job for him.

IMO from my perspective, when I saw BG in the video loop of him walking on the bridge, I immediately thought that he was wearing a very similar style of hat to this one (a flat cap):

View attachment 321248
images

https://www.asos.com/us/french-conn...kwwe2xowmppsgxzv6n00&affid=25379&pubref=97233
I agree, that rim on the front.

witnesses are not usually named but like others said we know who FSG is ..he is a well known personality around the bridge and he is in his 70s or around that which always made (the guy ) thing absurd
True--him being BG could be absurd
However, him being there, at the bridge/trails that day, at that time, makes him a valuable witness, IMO

You know, @FromGermany1 , I don’t believe in paranormal, but trust simple intuition. As I was reading your phrase, “why did LE in April 2019 consider it necessary to complete "down the hill" with this single word? GUYS must have a special meaning”, I immediately thought, “because he was addressing men”, and in a second, I saw a very specific scene through my eyes. And then I immediately read in your post, “Did he command the girls or someone other (unseen in video)?”

I now feel you are right, and feel that there probably was a group of men bringing girls down the hill.
I dont think that at all.
JMO but here where I live we always say "GUYS" even referring to a group of girls.

We all see things differently but I think it was just BG referencing to the girls (plural)

BG sure was dressed up a lot for such a nice weather, comparing him to Abby’s more light clothing.

Snipped for clarity.

The fact that Abby and Libby weren’t wearing big coats, (despite it being cold there), I’ve always felt was fairly significant. They’re teenagers, interest in boys is natural and there’s a certain competitive thing regarding how they look, clothes, hair etc going on between girls.

It was a snow day in February, lots of kids were off school. It There was likely to have been an assumption that a lot of these kids would go to the Monon Bridge area. This may have added to the urgency Abby and Libby had in wanting to go there.

So, if you’re likely to bump into other kids, girls and boys from school, you want to look cool and attractive. Teenagers and young adults tend to think they don’t look their best in coats. Kelsi thought it was chilly, so gave Abby a jacket and ensured Libby had a coat too. (I can’t find a MSM reference to this but remember it being said and have found other sites referencing this).

I’m not sure BG is overdressed for the weather. I think the girls were underdressed.

For the record, I’m in the UK and use the word ‘guys’. Lots of people do. It’s the perfect word for use with a group of mixed sex people. But, as with most words, once you start using it, you then use it more, for telling everyone to hurry up, or to stop arguing or giving orders, so to speak.

True--him being BG could be absurd
However, him being there, at the bridge/trails that day, at that time, makes him a valuable witness, IMO
Anybody who thinks that DM/FSG is a candidate for BG must have raided one of those backwoods meth labs I keep hearing about a few times too many. He's practically old enough to be BG's grandfather.

The “Guys” bit was released at the same time as the new (old) sketch and a short video of him walking.

LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Close your eyes and listen to the voice and concentrate on the words as 2 parts. The 1st bit is the “Guys”, the 2nd bit is “Down the hill”. Don’t link them in your head. It’s 2 parts.

I think the “Guys” bit sounds like a younger voice and it’s clearer. The “Down the hill” bit is deeper, gruffer and mumbled. It’s not as clear.

If you are, for whatever reason trying to hide your identity, changing your voice is really useful. I’m female and when I try to say “Guys, down the hill”, in a different voice, the “Guys” bit is higher in pitch and harder to change. The “down the hill” bit is easier to alter and easier still if you have a scarf round your neck and speak into that.

The “Guys” bit was to ensure Abby and Libby’s full attention.
It indicated that he was about to say something important to them specifically. We all use words in this way, like ‘guys’, ‘hey’, ‘right’ etc. He’d need to be looking directly at them, with eye contact. The “Down the hill” bit could be backed up with gestures, he didn’t have to be so clear in his speech.

So, part of the voice sounds younger and it’s released at the same time a sketch of a younger person is released. I think the “Guys” bit may have been released to try to reinforce the fact that BG may not be the somewhat overweight older man we all had in our heads.

Snipped for clarity.

The fact that Abby and Libby weren’t wearing big coats, (despite it being cold there), I’ve always felt was fairly significant. They’re teenagers, interest in boys is natural and there’s a certain competitive thing regarding how they look, clothes, hair etc going on between girls.

It was a snow day in February, lots of kids were off school. It There was likely to have been an assumption that a lot of these kids would go to the Monon Bridge area. This may have added to the urgency Abby and Libby had in wanting to go there.

So, if you’re likely to bump into other kids, girls and boys from school, you want to look cool and attractive. Teenagers and young adults tend to think they don’t look their best in coats. Kelsi thought it was chilly, so gave Abby a jacket and ensured Libby had a coat too. (I can’t find a MSM reference to this but remember it being said and have found other sites referencing this).

I’m not sure BG is overdressed for the weather. I think the girls were underdressed.

sbm
I lived in Chicago at the time of the murders and it was not cold that day, it was unseasonably warm. I remember not wearing a coat that morning and being so happy to feel sunshine. IMO, BG was definitely overdressed, but the girls were not underdressed. I myself was only in a hoodie that day.

sbm
I lived in Chicago at the time of the murders and it was not cold that day, it was unseasonably warm. I remember not wearing a coat that morning and being so happy to feel sunshine. IMO, BG was definitely overdressed, but the girls were not underdressed. I myself was only in a hoodie that day.

Your post generated a few questions/thoughts.

- did they announce Indiana murders on Illinois TV?

- if anyone asks me where I was on Feb 13, 2017, then, unless it were school holidays, the answer should be obvious. But we changed the electronic system, and I moved, so the most obvious way to prove is not there. Now, I can probably look for the paper trail, and hopefully, it will be there, but, lots of work to look through my stuff. The car is different, the cellphone is different. The only thing easy to prove was being nowhere close to Indiana, ever, since driving through it twice in 1996.

But then I started thinking, if even in my very predictable life, things have changed, in a major way, it might be very difficult to prove, and trace, where BG was in 2017. People leave work, witnesses may not be here any longer. If BG is still killing today, and has an office job, he might be working from home. Go prove that he was not at home on a certain day. It falls with the LE to prove that he was close to Indiana in 2017, can you imagine how difficult it might be?

The burden of proof lies with the police, and it is almost five years later. It is becoming more and more difficult to trace people’s whereabouts.

Moreover, we had one situation when a person’s predictability served a bad job for the police, and it was GRK. He never missed work. It was DNA that nailed him, but if in Delphi case, there is no good DNA, then I don’t know where LE’s hope lies.

They were hopelessly slow at the beginning, time was lost.

The “Guys” bit was released at the same time as the new (old) sketch and a short video of him walking.

LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Close your eyes and listen to the voice and concentrate on the words as 2 parts. The 1st bit is the “Guys”, the 2nd bit is “Down the hill”. Don’t link them in your head. It’s 2 parts.

I think the “Guys” bit sounds like a younger voice and it’s clearer. The “Down the hill” bit is deeper, gruffer and mumbled. It’s not as clear.

If you are, for whatever reason trying to hide your identity, changing your voice is really useful. I’m female and when I try to say “Guys, down the hill”, in a different voice, the “Guys” bit is higher in pitch and harder to change. The “down the hill” bit is easier to alter and easier still if you have a scarf round your neck and speak into that.

The “Guys” bit was to ensure Abby and Libby’s full attention.
It indicated that he was about to say something important to them specifically. We all use words in this way, like ‘guys’, ‘hey’, ‘right’ etc. He’d need to be looking directly at them, with eye contact. The “Down the hill” bit could be backed up with gestures, he didn’t have to be so clear in his speech.

So, part of the voice sounds younger and it’s released at the same time a sketch of a younger person is released. I think the “Guys” bit may have been released to try to reinforce the fact that BG may not be the somewhat overweight older man we all had in our heads.
First post about “Guys” that I didn’t scroll right past in a long time. Hadn’t thought of that and it makes sense to me. Thank you!

Your post generated a few questions/thoughts.

- did they announce Indiana murders on Illinois TV?

sbm
I’m not entirely sure when it made the news in Illinois, but I have a distinct memory of sitting at my computer at work and reading the news (couldn’t tell you which site) and seeing a link for a double murder where one of the victims had caught the murderer’s image on camera. They called it ‘The Snapchat Murders’. I remember distinctly that it was warm that day because the article mentioned that the girls had the day off and went to the bridge and I thought, ‘what a beautiful day it was…and they went thinking they’d have a nice day out together…’

edited by me to fix misspelling

sbm

You are more resilient than me as 7 degrees is now what I’d describe as just hoodie weather.

Weather in February 2017 in Chicago, Illinois, USA

Neither is 5/6 degrees as it was in Delphi. I would be wearing what BG was, a winter coat, scarf, hat etc. Maybe Americans have hotter blood than the English!

Weather in February 2017 in Delphi, Indiana, USA

sbm
I’m not entirely sure when it made the news in Illinois, but I have a distinct memory of sitting at my computer at work and reading the news (couldn’t tell you which site) and seeing a link for a double murder where one of the victims had caught the murderer’s image on camera. They called it ‘The Snapchat Murders’. I remember distinctly that it was warm that day because the article mentioned that the girls had the day off and went to the bridge and I thought, ‘what a beautiful day it was…and they went thinking they’d have a nice day out together…’

edited by me to fix misspelling

Where I live (West Coast), most people have - still - never heard about the Delphi murders. Except for those who are into true crime. That is a concern, as the country has to see the BG, hear him, especially if he is not local.

You are more resilient than me as 7 degrees is now what I’d describe as just hoodie weather.

Neither is 5/6 degrees as it was in Delphi. I would be wearing what BG was, a winter coat, scarf, hat etc. Maybe Americans have hotter blood than the English!

I think just Midwesterners :)
After a long, cold winter, 50 degrees F and sunny feels positively summer-like! MOO

they did not know him... no way.. he could have said girls, ladies, you's, folks, guys, you two..doesn't make him a parent..or camp counselor or coach.
absolutely everyone in the midwest says "guys" even 4 year olds..they didn't know him..they didn't see him doing anything..they only acknowledge a "creepy guy in the park according to what is on the recording.

I think we have to take the focus off the word "guys" ...it is not indicative of anything.. they just want you to hear his voice.

IMO.. mOO

I use ‘guys’ when addressing my sisters, and I’ve never been a parent, and I’m not from the Midwest. I agree that it indicates little to nothing.

Yes, definitely chilly IMO considering 5/6 Fahrenheit, freezing at zero, and equivalent to a frosty -15 Celsius in UK or Canada.

"hey you guys" is the most common usage..or "come on guys"...or "guys! you have to be kidding me"...or "you guys want pizza or mickey d's?" or "you guys are so...." hey guys, what's up...?

I mean really we say this every two seconds around here...mOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member