Found Safe UK - Antonino Coppola, 23, from Richmond, Surrey, missing from Bow, East London, 16 Sep 2021

Antonino has a friend in Italy who has been sharing his Missing Person post basically every single day for 2 months to 5 or 6 missing person websites. I was very impressed with the attitude of this lady, she never gave in and there were times i thought why does she keep doing this and Antonino might not be alive. She told me after that she had an inner belief to keep going. She couldnt search for him but she could share posts and she did this non stop. A nice message to share possibly to other family members of missing, never to lose that hope.

Wow!! I was thinking about Antonino yesterday, that I haven't visited his thread for a while, and then shocked to find it moved to the Located discussion. I am really surprised at this outcome, but how brilliant!! How on earth did he stay missing for so long?

Holy Moly. I was not expecting this outcome. I'm glad he is alive and well but dude......what were you doing? He had a lot of people worried about him. Bet his momma grabbed her chancla.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back