AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would get all of them together. CW,CH,and DW, and get more info. Clear up what is fact,and what is fiction. Pull out all the stops. It would come from those closest to Summer,and those putting their all into finding her. It could very well be what helps crack the case. MOO

What would you think the most important facts/fiction to be cleared up? For example which questions would you like to see asked?

Not just you, I wonder what most find confusing and would like cleared up?

For me, I wish if it didn't harm the investigation, would like to know if it was a delivery person that saw a red truck, and if so can the delivery person pinpoint a time by his records or something of that nature.

What would you think the most important facts/fiction to be cleared up? For example which questions would you like to see asked?

For me, I wish if it didn't harm the investigation, would like to know if it was a delivery person that saw a red truck, and if so can the delivery person pinpoint a time by his records or something of that nature.
Would that be the same delivery person who may have owned a red truck at the time of Summer's disappearance......?

I don’t know if it is simply a result of media activity in conjunction with Dr.Phil this week or wishful thinking, but something is making me feel like this case will be solved and/or there will be some kind of movement in the near future.
Summer has been in my thoughts off and on all day today.

Please be right!!

Would that be the same delivery person who may have owned a red truck at the time of Summer's disappearance......?

You got me there. I was only thinking if a person saw a red truck around that area, it would be helpful it they had a decent guess as to the time. Truly don't know much about the truck, only what has been posted here, wish I did know more about it.

The scream bothers me but police seem to not think it fits??

For some reason, my gut tells me LE is finding a person 'interesting' and LE doesn't want that person to know how much LE knows. If LE doesn't want to elaborate on the timeline, they likely wouldn't want the parents to either. IMO Same with the scream, the less the perp knows, the better for the investigation.

The actually time for one. Where they inside the trailer,outside the trailer, did CW walk Summer in the house,Walk her halfway to the door,or actually go inside with her? What time did CW call DW and tell him She was gone,and what time did the 911 call go out. Was the door locked,or not? What happened to the 3 vapes,and The twisted tea? What kind of candy did CH give her? For starters. MOO

I’d like to know if DW was verified to be working when Summer disappeared. I’d also like to know what LE’s best guess is for the time she disappeared. Was Summer ever verified on a camera after the swimming hole? Did the time stamp on the picture of her in the car match the day she went missing? And definitely what the boys had to say about that day.

I'd like to know if LE has verified the movements of every person that interacted with Summer that day.

The actually time for one. Where they inside the trailer,outside the trailer, did CW walk Summer in the house,Walk her halfway to the door,or actually go inside with her? What time did CW call DW and tell him She was gone,and what time did the 911 call go out. Was the door locked,or not? What happened to the 3 vapes,and The twisted tea? What kind of candy did CH give her? For starters. MOO
All of that has been answered ages ago.
Except for, "What kind of candy did CH give her?"
What difference does it make, <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
All of that has been answered ages ago.
Except for, "What kind of candy did CH give her?"
What difference does it make, <modsnip>
I never suggested anything, I do however find it interesting they mention giving her a piece of candy, yet not what kind of candy. When a child has got gone it's crucial to leave no stone unturned. Just as important as the timeline. So much unaccounted for. Time,vapes,twisted tea, inside,outside, door locked,unlocked. CW Walked Summer inside, walked her halfway, walked her inside. CW called DW at 5:30, 911 not called till 6:30. So it's really only natural to question everything. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
In doing my hashtag scroll this afternoon, I am noticing TBI is surprisingly responding to people on Twitter.

Josh DeVine (@TBIJoshDeVine) Tweeted:
<snipped>

The priority remains finding #SummerWells. We are, as you know, working alongside local, state, and federal partners.

As a reminder, we're not able to discuss everything we know about this case publicly.

https://twitter.com/TBIJoshDeVine/status/1460318600053596160?s=20

BBM: This leads me to continue thinking there is definitely info being held close to the vest.

Can anyone update me on the story when all the people were staying at the house? That was when Don drove home so fast and I think they got in a bit of a scuffle.

I think some of those people might have been strangers.

What was the date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member