GUILTY OH - TH, 7, found alive, went missing overnight, Kenton, 10 Nov 2021 *POI Arrested*

A little more info on her rescue:
KENTON, Ohio (WCMH)– The Hardin County Sheriff’s Office confirmed late Friday that 7-year-old Th was found alive near an abandoned home, by herself.

According to Chief Musser and Hardin County Sheriff Keith Everhart, the girl was found on County Road 180. She had several bumps and bruises, but was in good condition. Detectives got a tip, from a local landowner, who informed a school resource officer that he saw something suspicious in that area.

Family are with the girl at Hardin Memorial Hospital.

T found alive, says sheriff | WKBN.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardin County Sheriff's Office asking for video in TH investigation

Hardin County Sheriff's Office
5 hours ago

PUBLIC ASSISTANCE REQUEST! To aid in an ongoing investigation we are requesting the assistance of anyone who may have security cameras or trail/hunting cameras that were in operation anywhere in the vicinity of 9458 Co. Rd. 180 anytime from 11/10 - 11/12, 2021. If so, please contact Detective Terry Sneary at the Hardin County Sheriff’s Office at your earliest opportunity;(419)673-1268. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
This reminds me of the story of that little girl who was abducted from her room through the bedroom window. Her little sister was asleep in the room with her. I can’t remember her name. They caught the guy I believe bc he left a drop of blood on the window sill.

I remember it, too, but I also cannot recall the name.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back