Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the child abuse allegations and avo's coming out <modsnip: No MSM to support re broken marriage> might have more to do with recent develepments then cops grasping at straws.

High emotional strain, we all have a breaking point.

I am suspicious that a young lady is developing her independence and mental maturity to comprehend what shes been through. Just my opinion though.

I have to agree with you there, I think if it turns out the family were involved, that it was the FM all along & the FF did not know, maybe she covered it up not to protect herself from losing LT, but to protect herself from losing her husband because of how much he cherished little William, somehow along the way the truth has revealed itself to him or he has been suspicious & this caused the division

Last edited by a moderator:
Sky News reporter on scene at 48 Benaroon (think her name is Danica) just said that a police theory is that William may have fallen from the high balcony and died. The police forensic squad have dug up the garden and ground all along and underneath that balcony. She said police have a large excavator parked in Benaroon which will be used later today. Police have been digging at the scene for an hour or so. Police forensics are using sifting equipment.

This is the high balcony
upload_2021-11-16_12-12-23.png

This is also the area that Jubelin kept insisting to Paul Savage that he could view from the front of his house. IMO

Did I hear that the inquest is starting again early next year somewhere yesterday???

I'll try find a link, it was in a video I think?? Maybe from the project?
drsleuth, this is from yesterday's media conference: Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett said "There's a scheduled coroner's inquest to continue early in the new year - we don't have specific dates, yet"... (thread 57, post 579)

Do you know what "continue" means? Does an inquest "continue" if the coroner is just delivering her findings? Or does it mean they're expecting to call witnesses for new hearings (and if that's the case - that they are scheduling new hearings - wouldn't that mean they're not expecting any arrest(s) and trial)?

I have to agree with you there, I think if it turns out the family were involved, that it was the FM all along & the FF did not know, maybe she covered it up not to protect herself from losing LT, but to protect herself from losing her husband because of how much he cherished little William, somehow along the way the truth has revealed itself to him or he has been suspicious & this caused the division

could be a coping mechanism? self-preservation? sorry this is a wikipedia definition but a good one -

Self-preservation - Wikipedia.

Very interesting that the FGM's home was sold on 31st Oct 2014, only one month after William went missing. I do recall that the FGM did become unwell, but selling the house immediately is somewhat extreme?

From memory that was just the finalisation of the sale, the actual sale had already happened before he disappeared

Sky News reporter on scene at 48 Benaroon (think her name is Danica) just said that a police theory is that William may have fallen from the high balcony and died. The police forensic squad have dug up the garden and ground all along and underneath that balcony. She said police have a large excavator parked in Benaroon which will be used later today. Police have been digging at the scene for an hour or so. Police forensics are using sifting equipment.

This is the high balcony
View attachment 322251

This is also the area that Jubelin kept insisting to Paul Savage that he could view from the front of his house. IMO
But a fall is an accident. Why on earth would you not simply call the police and an ambulance???

These are not people who have suspicious activity to hide....etc do they??

Unless he was pushed maybe? That would be a guilty reasoning possibly?

But a fall is an accident. Why on earth would you not simply call the police and an ambulance???

These are not people who have suspicious activity to hide....etc do they??

Unless he was pushed maybe? That would be a guilty reasoning possibly?

Maybe she was afraid of FF’s reaction, he loved William dearly, he may have never forgiven her for letting him be up there.

niffcough, post: 17275951, member: 297883"]Sky News reporter on scene at 48 Benaroon (think her name is Danica) just said that a police theory is that William may have fallen from the high balcony and died. The police forensic squad have dug up the garden and ground all along and underneath that balcony. She said police have a large excavator parked in Benaroon which will be used later today. Police have been digging at the scene for an hour or so. Police forensics are using sifting equipment.

This is the high balcony
View attachment 322251

Why would you lie though?
The not knowing what happened to him is even worse for the bio family than knowing he is dead by falling off a balcony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong