Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
The timeframe is hard to wrap my your head around. Coming up with a plan and disposal of a body is pretty hard to carry out and not easy to get away with on the spur of the moment. And if they did get rid of the body when the FM sister was being picked up at the airport that night, that is pretty brazen whilst police are still searching/ have you under suspicion.

Yes, maybe a seasoned criminal would be able to carry that out, but some middle aged women all on her own!!! And wouldn't the police officers and first responders pick up on body language ? Aren't they trained in that sort of thing to look out for clues?

I'm just thinking that whether it was an accidental death or something else, if it all happened that morning, they wouldn't have had much time to get their story straight, and even listening to the FM's phone call to report William missing - she was so calm, describing his height, the freckle on his scalp. To me that just doesn't sit right.
Could it be possible that William actually died the night before, after the visit to McDonalds and after arriving at FGM's house? But then I guess there is the photo from that morning with the Spiderman suit? Could it possibly have been taken on an earlier date, but somehow made to look like that day? I have no idea how those things work.
But to me, to come up with the whole "gone missing story" in such a short amount of time , and do it so well that the police were fooled, is pretty scary.

I though the same thing about her mentioning the freckle, it sounded rehearsed and purposefully scattered.

I'm just thinking that whether it was an accidental death or something else, if it all happened that morning, they wouldn't have had much time to get their story straight, and even listening to the FM's phone call to report William missing - she was so calm, describing his height, the freckle on his scalp. To me that just doesn't sit right.
Could it be possible that William actually died the night before, after the visit to McDonalds and after arriving at FGM's house? But then I guess there is the photo from that morning with the Spiderman suit? Could it possibly have been taken on an earlier date, but somehow made to look like that day? I have no idea how those things work.
But to me, to come up with the whole "gone missing story" in such a short amount of time , and do it so well that the police were fooled, is pretty scary.

Yeah thats what gets me, the tight timeframe. I do think a normal person could doctor the photo timestamp, but not without doing a google search on how to doctor a photo, and their laptops were taken. Its not a just known skill one has. But maybe they worked in tech, who knows. Maybe thats what started this, them looking more into the photo. Multiple msm reports say they have been looking at this person for 18 mths. What happened 18 months ago. Was there anything significant reported?

I did think maybe it was an earlier photo, but I was under the impression they hadnt been there for a while, and kids that age change from month to month so on would assume that you would be able to tell if older/from past visit.

I though the same thing about her mentioning the freckle, it sounded rehearsed and purposefully scattered.

Especially when they asked about shoes. But survival mode kicks in and we are all very different in how we react and it had been only 20min according to her and probably assumed he was in the bush and be found quickly. I know in a busy city you'd probably be beside yourself, but in that location one would think hes just wandered into the bush. But I was a bit taken aback by the call. But one would think if you were acting you would put on a show, so makes me more inclined to believe it. Or maybe she disassociated and why calmer than one would think.

Yes, maybe a seasoned criminal would be able to carry that out, but some middle aged women all on her own!!! And wouldn't the police officers and first responders pick up on body language ? Aren't they trained in that sort of thing to look out for clues?

It seems it would be easier to just explain an accident. I get the ramifications of losing the adoption, but is that the first thing you think of? Wouldnt the need for medical attention completely overtake any other sort of thinking. You'd be in denial, you would be doing CPR even if pointless, begging for an ambulance. Im not sure you would come across a fallen child and just be like ok how do we cover this up. And she would also have to presumably convince her mother to go along with it. Then come up with a story, somehow hide a body from police and you would also assume sniffer dogs will eventually be brought in. Seems like alot of loose ends.

So 4 possibilities in my eyes
1. msm has gone a bit heavy with the suspect angle as one report did say they are POI along with hundreds of others as they are looking at it from a new angle and the AVO.
2. An accident that morning
3. Accident night before (cannot explain photo)
4. Premeditated (seems a bit much)

If 2,3 or 4 I dont think the police know exactly what happened, but more hinting at a possible theory so the suspect/s latches onto it and confesses to manslaughter thinking the police will believe it. Or William's sister has said something. Or they think its one of them and throwing the other one under the bus to see if they squeal

This sounds like the luminol / light combo we use in UK, shows up all manner of bodily fluids.

I imagine the whole thing would light up from fertilisers, dead animals etc. Honestly dont know how the stuff works, is it just human bodily fluids or just biological fluids it illuminates

I imagine the whole thing would light up from fertilisers, dead animals etc. Honestly dont know how the stuff works, is it just human bodily fluids or just biological fluids it illuminates

I believe it oxidises with iron (?) in blood, and then glows up under UV light… something like that. We had a case here recently where they were using it to find semen stains on a doorstep. Very distinctive blue light.

It’s highly unusual for a name to be deleted from an online case list after publication. Usually, if a case is not proceeding on the day, the name would remain on the list and the hearing would be adjourned or vacated.

The only reason I can think of a name being removed from the list is if there are legal reasons preventing that person being publicly named and either lawyers or police have notified the registry that a suppression is being breached.

Hi Cleaver, great to have you back here.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on this. I’m always so late to the forum that my thoughts are obsolete by the time one stumbles upon them, however Imo, they’ve finally won their case for non-publication.

imo again, this seems pretty unfair to all the others who’ve had to be ‘named & shamed’.

If the win was on the basis of not identifying William, Lindsey, their family etc - it’s pretty pathetic (imo) as that’s all well known after 7 years.

william was very excited that morning and ff and fgm has commented to fm about his noisiness, if they were finding him difficult or out of control could they have used something medical to calm him down on occasion, but this time too much? he also suffered from asthma, could a hard slap give him a fatal asthma attack?
bruising or drugs in system could be reason to cover up a death?
if either fp are found guilty this would be the most logical scenario,
its usually always the simplest answer, occams razor,
and this has all been so far fetched and impossible, even the simple fact his scent wasnt detected leaving the property was surely a big red flag, and then for someone to coldly sit back and watch others names dragged through the mud and lives ruined, what kind of person does that?

oh my goodness, I was just wondering what prescription FMC had to get filled at pharmacy that morning.
I thought it a bit odd that they wouldn’t have their medications on hand - but who am I to know the routines of another ..

I think its both. I think they are honing in, and they are publically showing it. Unabashly, in your face, we got you.

I think they are providing the suspect/s with an accident confession. Watch any murder confession tape and they always start off "it was an accident you can tell us..." and then go from there. Once you have that, they can dig at the truth, especially if a body location is provided along with that confession. Not to say this wasn't an accident. Also, they may know exactly what happened based on one of them cracking, the sister cracking or a tip off. Who knows. But it is all very public, which is not usually LE usual MO.

IMO
I agree, but if the suspect is guilty of a homicide and they know the victim didn't die from a fall in that vicinity of the property, they are not going to start talking. IMO

I am also following the Facebook page the FPs set up and no posts since September seems odd considering the media coverage of late MOO

And when in early September it started to come out there may be a new suspect, there’s a really long post calling it “FAKE NEWS”. I find that whole post disconcerting. It’s just weird.

PS' car was taken for investigation, (loads of media links about that) but can you please point me in the right direction on when the FF Car was taken by Police for forensic testing??
If it had been taken to a lab for forensic examination, surely the media would've published photos of the vehicle being towed? imo.

I have only just seen that the current search has been instigated because of information from the Coroner. Even though the Coroners Inquest began back in March 2019, obviously information is constantly being looked at.......

In March 2019, a coronial inquest commenced into William's disappearance, which remains ongoing.
With the inquest still to be finalised, Supt Doherty says the homicide squad continue to update the deputy state coroner.

Wait continues for William Tyrrell coronial inquest findings

Police are seeking an AVO against the foster parents of missing boy William Tyrrell

Superintendent Bennett said hundreds of police officers will be searching three specific locations in Kendall over the next two to three weeks.

"This activity is in response to evidence we have obtained in the course of the investigation, not speculative in any way, we are acting on behalf of the coroner and in conjunction with the colonial orders,” he said.

Police set to take out AVO against William Tyrrell’s foster parents

I

Hi Marg, I listened to the first very early announcement Monday morning & the thing that rang out to me, as the goose bumps crawled over, was the statement that the investigation Was Not Speculative in by way.
imo ‘ not speculative’ means it’s not based on a whim or an emotion or an ‘ I wonder ..’ - this new investigation is apparently based on a sound & solid reason ie, their new information which I suggest must ‘stack up’.

My opinion only.

Lord, please continue to guide & bless with care & wisdom, William & all those seeking answers & justice on his behalf.

Not sure if the reporter made an error? Today is Tuesday, are investigators only running the lights over tomorrow night, not tonight?
I think it needs quite some time to ‘cure’ so I was surprised when I originally heard it was tonight.
Imo, tomorrow (Wednesday) would be more accurate

If it had been taken to a lab for forensic examination, surely the media would've published photos of the vehicle being towed? imo.

In the channel 10 podcast, the journalist notes that on the day he went missing, media didn't actually descend until the following day (assume local did, but not the big outlets), as they didn't really think it was a huge story as a familiar abduction was suspected and that not as newsworthy as it happens often. So if the car was taken the same day, it is reasonable that would not have been photographed by media. The FF says on the podcast his car was investigated. I assume he didn't lie about this as could easily be disproven by police.

This is based on the podcast. Not sure how accurate the media presence comment is by the journalist, it may have just been her newspaper who decided not to attend till the next day, and they are not going to highlight any other outlets who did

Not sure about the FGM car, it was never mentioned if she had one or if it was searched/looked into. People have mentioned that FM drove to the airport to pick up her sister that night (dont have a link, sorry, if anyone has one that would be great as I have seen it mentioned multiple times). If she had a car that night, either the FGM car wasn't checked or the FF's car wasnt checked extensively for forensics and they had it that night or it was checked the following day, which you assume would be photographed. Or I guess they could have borrowed a family friends car

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member