Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I can comment to much for now as I really don't know what to think. I feel like maybe I've been totally blindsided. I can't get my head around what is happening at the moment. So for now all I will say is I pray this sweet boy is found and justice is finally served to whoever is responsible.

Some possibilities:

To rule it out completely (would police really take you seriously if you hadn’t even conducted a check around the property?)

To see if someone took him on a whim and left him nearby instead or committing to fully abducting him

To see if someone took him and had him in their house

Children may not wander away on their own but they may be enticed away. Either by adults or other children.
The house he went and checked he states he knows they were away and no one was home.

he also states the when he asks the FM where William is when he got around to the back patio, she said WT was there 5 mins earlier and not there anymore. 5 mins is a not long time to entice a child away without getting caught.

I doubt police would take you seriously if you stated he never wanders off, and then go on a journey to a place where he knows one is home, and then going through fences and scrub. These are also locations that could be seen from the back Patio.

Oh I’m not doubting he went to town. I think the pings, receipts etc could have been entirely the point of the trip. I’m questioning his real motivation for going to town, what might have been in the car, and what he did along the way. Then he makes a “back in five” text and immediately she proceeds to call 000. It all seems very suspicious now.
She didn't call 000 until 10:57 ( at the MFC suggestion / instruction from memory ) He arrived back around 10:35 ( text sent @ 10:30 saying be back in 5 mins or words to that effect )

The house he went and checked he states he knows they were away and no one was home.

he also states the when he asks the FM where William is when he got around to the back patio, she said WT was there 5 mins earlier and not there anymore. 5 mins is a not long time to entice a child away without getting caught.

I doubt police would take you seriously if you stated he never wanders off, and then go on a journey to a place where he knows one is home, and then going through fences and scrub. These are also locations that could be seen from the back Patio.

You’d be surprised at what can happen in 5 mins. It really doesn’t take much to grab a kid and take off with them somewhere or even entice them with something. If it’s going to happen it’ll happen in under a minute.

There’s a show that’s been on recently about different styles of parenting and they had paid actors trying to entice kids away from playgrounds etc to see how kids would react and whether they’d take the stranger up on the offer. Most of the parents were utterly shocked at how quick the interactions occurred whether the kids went along with the stranger or not.

Lawyers/baristers are not proud. If you have the money they'll represent you.

Indeed. My boss is a solicitor who often takes on criminal clients. He wouldn’t give a rats who they were his job is to defend them and do the best job defending them. He considers all his clients innocent (which technically they are.)

You’d be surprised at what can happen in 5 mins. It really doesn’t take much to grab a kid and take off with them somewhere or even entice them with something. If it’s going to happen it’ll happen in under a minute.

There’s a show that’s been on recently about different styles of parenting and they had paid actors trying to entice kids away from playgrounds etc to see how kids would react and whether they’d take the stranger up on the offer. Most of the parents were utterly shocked at how quick the interactions occurred whether the kids went along with the stranger or not.
I have also seen show's like that. It only takes a moment. the podcast i listened to went to great detail about the day of the disappearance and left me thinking very much so that very scenario is possible.

I’m not surprised at all how quick it can happen. But have you seen the layout of the property WT went missing from? My point is, where the FF went to search straight from the back patio, that could be seen from the patio, and the road wasn’t that close to where he was.

The foster-parents were not answering the door at their north shore home on Wednesday.

Neighbours told the Herald they were unaware the seemingly happy family home had a connection to the Tyrrell case.

One neighbour said she had been following the case closely but had “no idea” they lived just a few doors down the street.

Police need physical evidence for arrests over William’s disappearance

I’m catching up.
Could the FFC have been strugglingwith his behaviour that morning ... said “ you keep on being naughty I’m gonna take you and leave you in the forest”
Then done so and swung car around to get him and found him gone

There was a case in the states years ago of parents who did that and kid wandered

perhaps ask the family of that was a punishment often given out as she may have been copying how she was treated

I have also seen show's like that. It only takes a moment. the podcast i listened to went to great detail about the day of the disappearance and left me thinking very much so that very scenario is possible.

In similar vein how many times have we heard parents of kids who fall into dams or swimming pools: "I only turned my back for a minute".

I believe the use of the word 'firing' would have been creative license from the media to generate clicks, but you would think so. Maybe the new lawyers have to seek records from the old lawyers first, kind of like happens when you change doctor.

I am getting rather tired of the sensationalism from the media over the past few days about this case and I have begun to afford them less credibility unless they are directly quoting a named police officer.

The Media are always using words like shocking scenes. grim this grim that, just look at any click bait headlines and it is there. I'm over it too

What could possibly be the motive for the FF to kill, dispose of, and lie to cover up said killing whether it be on purpose or accidental? Three people (4 including the sister) all being questioned and sticking to the same story that they would have had to have made up that day on the spot? Right ok.

What is an acceptable motive for any murder? Do we just expect it more from old men living alone and penniless bogans?

Is it surprising domestic violence and abuse gets covered up? Is it surprising people don’t want to lose their social status and standing, and choose to lie rather than admitting the truth and doing the right thing?

Speaking generally here. Every rabbit hole the media has followed the police down on this case has resulted in unfair demonisations, and this one could be no different.

I can still see in the court listings 2 items on that date with the homicide detectives name. I’m not sure why others keep saying they’re removed? Or does he have more avos on that day with other people?
who is the homicide detective? i've searched and can't find anything that was 7pm tonight

She didn't call 000 until 10:57 ( at the MFC suggestion / instruction from memory ) He arrived back around 10:35 ( text sent @ 10:30 saying be back in 5 mins or words to that effect )

The thing that always gets me in the transcript of that call is re the "freckle on his head."

The way she described it, given the freckle does not in my opinion boldly stand out in other photos, and saying "where you part *the hair*" rather than "his hair" (the hair = distanced, his hair would be = recollective) always made me feel like she was describing what she was looking at vs describing a stand out feature. I'm yet to see a photo where it's distinguishable. It sounds described as though a visual reference is being made at the time of verbalising IMO. It's not something public could ordinarily see nor something I feel like would spring into mind without looking at the head/the hair/potentially parting the hair at the time. Imo.

I'm of course speculating but if I was describing a feature of a child I'd being saying his + his.

Of course could just be one of those innate personal things a family member would readily remember. I dunno

I’m catching up.
Could the FFC have been strugglingwith his behaviour that morning ... said “ you keep on being naughty I’m gonna take you and leave you in the forest”
Then done so and swung car around to get him and found him gone

There was a case in the states years ago of parents who did that and kid wandered

perhaps ask the family of that was a punishment often given out as she may have been copying how she was treated

side note to this, like the bush tracker (Jake Cassar) I've never fully abandoned the theory that he really could have gotten lost and he was simply missed

it really wouldn't be the first time a deceased person was found not that far from a) where they went missing and b) where searchers looked multiple times over

they've done searches many times since I know, but never of 100% of the land!

I don't know, it's just always been in the back of my mind.

What is an acceptable motive for any murder? Do we just expect it more from old men living alone and penniless bogans?

Is it surprising domestic violence and abuse gets covered up? Is it surprising people don’t want to lose their social status and standing, and choose to lie rather than admitting the truth and doing the right thing?

Speaking generally here. Every rabbit hole the media has followed the police down on this case has resulted in unfair demonisations, and this one could be no different.

Domestic violence and parents taking drugs happen across all socioeconomic levels, but in the 'lower' realms you get your kids taken off you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419