AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ted Bundy Passed one, Gary Ridgway passed two with flying colors, and then there's Shane Carey who failed one.[/QUOTE

We can cherry pick polygraphs all day. I don't put much stock in them. However, they are an investigative tool, and I wonder if people would be questioning them so much if both parents had failed?

MOO

Not sure why you’re responding to me about this? I don’t believe I’ve ever commented about RL aside from this statement. My takeaway from her interview was the same as others… I felt like I knew Summer better through her eyes.

I don’t have any idea where Summer is or, if she was abducted, who took her. I do believe that in the end, when the truth comes out, that the answer will have been discussed as a possibility on this thread.
JMO.
My apologies. I thought you were responding about CW.

I'm questioning not on results of a polygraph, but on the words that come from the horses mouths, themselves and the actions that come from said horses themselves. It's really that simple. MOO

What I can see of the boys in the early reports, they look healthy and clean. This is the biggest and most important thing to me. In photos, Summer looks healthy, happy, and as clean as you can keep a 5yo. The house is kind of ... different. It looks to me that Don is building as he goes, which has created some fascinating choices. I think I saw somewhere that they have gotten stairs put in down to the basement now instead of slipping into a crawlspace. I can see CPS being SUPER pissed off about a lack of stairs.

I'm not saying the Wells' are good parents, I'm not saying they're bad parents, I'm just saying aside from Don's construction creativity, I haven't seen much difference in the Wells' to many other people of similar socio-economic status.

Yeah, from what I could see (many photos are blurred) the kids did look clean. I do wonder why Summer's hair was shaved. Was it a punishment or maybe because she wanted her hair to match her brothers'? For whatever reason, her shaved hair sticks out to me. IMO.

Well, it is good they passed.

Although it just keeps sounding like they don't know anything useful about solving the case. Which sometimes is just the way things are. But, as things are dragging on for months, i fear no one has any useful information.

Which, honestly, is consistent with SW got lost in the woods. Because how would anyone know anything about that?

I posted that before the video of LE confirming the lie detector tests was released.

Does anyone know of any cases where LE told suspects who were later found guilty of a crime that they passed a lie detector test? I mean we know that cops are said to lie to people they are questioning so why not lie about passing a lie detector test?

Yeah, from what I could see (many photos are blurred) the kids did look clean. I do wonder why Summer's hair was shaved. Was it a punishment or maybe because she wanted her hair to match her brothers'? For whatever reason, her shaved hair sticks out to me. IMO.

In some families as soon as the boys get out of school for the summer, Momma lines them up and buzzes off the hair. I've seen girls in the midst of a bunch of brothers decide to get shaved, too.

I think lie detector tests depend a lot on the examiner as well as the questions asked. I mean, passing is better than failing.

Onto another subject, i have watched some various interviews with Robin. They're mostly about Summer at church.

One thing I found interesting that she said was SW visited a lot of people in the church during the service. This isn't shown in the videos, i don't think. But, some of them were parents themselves and had brought toys along, so SW would stop and play, too.

So, church was a big social event for SW to interact with people, i guess.

Why do you think CH has not been questioned over and over? LE has said OVER AND OVER they have questioned the family and others and still are. I really and truly do not get how anyone could think LE would not question a person that was there that day Summer went missing.

As for CH falling off the face of the Earth? I assure you she did not. That is not possible and I state that as fact, we have something called gravity. Is there a reason people cannot respect CH's privacy? Why can't we find it in our hearts to have compassion for people that are suffering and in torment? This Gma has had enough pain in her life.

Response~ I never implied that CH had NEVER been questioned. I'm sure she has. I'm just grasping at straws like anyone else who has taken an interest in this case and has openly expressed their thoughts. I can assure you I fully understand the concept of gravity. And I absolutely don't mean any disrespect to anyone, however we are talking about a five year old child that has gone missing. And anyone who might be able to bring any light to this case should. As far as any compassion for G~MA, My compassion is reserved for the little five year old girl who has been missing for months and for any suffering and torment she may be experiencing at this very moment.

Does anyone know of any cases where LE told suspects who were later found guilty of a crime that they passed a lie detector test? I mean we know that cops are said to lie to people they are questioning so why not lie about passing a lie detector test?

To the public?

Well said, I couldn't agree more.
Too much emphasis seems to hang on this test when it's not even accurate and easy to manipulate.

jmo
It's an interrogation tool, and an effective one.

I took a nice long break from the thread b/c the circus surrounding this case was just creating too much noise. Refreshed, here I am again; will see how long I last before I need another break. ; )

With a refreshed perspective, I am still of the belief Summer is on the property, very close to the house. My theory still remains that she slipped down a crevice and she remains on a secondary surface, obscured from view. Drop cameras would be needed to find her. Summer could have been chasing one of the animals, or just being her little tom-boy self, and slipped. It's tough terrain around that homestead, and completely plausible that they haven't yet found her; despite searches, and hounds, and so forth. I still think she is very close to the house.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Question (please forgive me if this was discussed. I may of missed it) CBW told a teenager that the 3 boys were at work with DW but when SUMMER, CBWand grandma come home they were asked to watch their sister. So was DW back home also? Another thing the clothes SUMMER had on in the car are not the same in missing report. Who and when did she change her clothes? Before planting flowers?

Question (please forgive me if this was discussed. I may of missed it) CBW told a teenager that the 3 boys were at work with DW but when SUMMER, CBWand grandma come home they were asked to watch their sister. So was DW back home also? Another thing the clothes SUMMER had on in the car are not the same in missing report. Who and when did she change her clothes? Before planting flowers?
H says CB told him the boys were at work. But, in her interviews, she has always said they were at home that day.

We aren't told when SW changed clothes. We've just been told she disappeared wearing a pink top and gray shorts.

Did LE say that the Wells passed polygraph tests? That's what seems to be implied here but I can't find anything about that. All I see is a statement they did, but not attributed to LE.

TIA!

But LE has said that nobody has been ruled out.

It is true, LE has said that nobody has been ruled out.

AND

LE has said that they have found no evidence of an abduction.

LE has said that they have found no evidence of foul play.

Summer was not found in extensive searches of the property and surrounding area -- therefore LE has found no evidence that she wandered away.

Therefore, if LE has found no evidence of wandering, abduction or foul play -- how could they possibly rule anyone out? Rule them out of what? As of now they don't know what happened or who, if anyone, was responsible for whatever it was. Everything and everyone is still on the table.

Edited to add: IMO MOO

Did LE say that the Wells passed polygraph tests? That's what seems to be implied here but I can't find anything about that. All I see is a statement they did, but not attributed to LE.

TIA!
I have never known a situation where LE disclosed results. I"m sure it happens, but i haven't seen it.

amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member