Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the pings could indicate time of travel, and what I mean is could we tell how quickly Barry's phone was moving. Then we would have a better idea of if he was on foot, on ATV, or in a vehicle when he moved the bike.

Not with any reliability in that valley. With jumps and skips in connections people can appear to be moving at 35 mph through walls when in actuality they ran around the back of the house and through the breezeway. It's going to be hard enough refuting the inanity of the defenses arguments as is.

Made some fresh visual aids today and boy are they damning.

I went through all of the Zillow pics, compared to aerial photography, and used the slab info from Chaffee County. I'm not saying everything is 100% accurate, but it's as close as I can manage without physically being on the property.

I'm calling this one Puma Path #1. It shows the room and door layouts, small green rectangles are exterior doors. The red block is the location of the master bed. The smaller red spot near it is the bedroom door. I didn't put in the closet doors, but I probably should have. There is one on either side of the little hallway into the master bath. Another what I think is a closet door is on the green wall I drew going from the great room to the master bath, it's close to the front door and is probably the closet where the gun and brownish smudge was.
PumaPath1.png

This is Puma Path #2
Barry's chipmunk chase over the easy to see interior doors.
PumaPath2.png

And finally, Puma Path #3 which speaks for itself.
PumaPath3.png

I went through all of the Zillow pics, compared to aerial photography, and used the slab info from Chaffee County. I'm not saying everything is 100% accurate, but it's as close as I can manage without physically being on the property.

I'm calling this one Puma Path #1. It shows the room and door layouts, small green rectangles are exterior doors. The red block is the location of the master bed. The smaller red spot near it is the bedroom door. I didn't put in the closet doors, but I probably should have. There is one on either side of the little hallway into the master bath. Another what I think is a closet door is on the green wall I drew going from the great room to the master bath, it's close to the front door and is probably the closet where the gun and brownish smudge was.
View attachment 322735

This is Puma Path #2
View attachment 322737

View attachment 322738

That is a map to conviction.

JMO

View attachment 322735

This is Puma Path #2
View attachment 322737

View attachment 322738
Thank you! This is great! Please send a copy to the DA!

View attachment 322735

This is Puma Path #2
View attachment 322737

View attachment 322738
Wow. Excellent work!!

View attachment 322735

This is Puma Path #2
View attachment 322737

View attachment 322738

This really needs to be reproduced in the court room. Big props. Right alongside Suzanne's digital footprint. On 5/9. Days before even. To show the damning starkness after the 2 o'clock hour.

Her sudden silence will speak volumes.

JMO

View attachment 322735

This is Puma Path #2
View attachment 322737

View attachment 322738
Thank you so much for all your contributions here. They are really appreciated.

What would it say?

I wouldn't want it to upset the girls should they see it. So, I was thinking along the lines of "Find Suzanne" or "Where's Suzanne?"

ETA: in teal and yellow if we can pull it off.

Prior to BM moving to Poncha Springs (and later charged with murdering SM), I recall suggesting there should be a BB at the entrance of CR225 on Hwy 50 (to PP) quoting scripture about shall not killing and giving honor to your wife.

Of course, this was when BM was asking LS if she believed in God, and since he was alleging how important his faith was, I thought scripture would be ideal to quote-- where he'd have to face it every time he was at the stop sign.

Today, I think E & N would be quick to file an injunction and waste the court's time with more hurrah on BM's rights being violated. :rolleyes:

RSBM

Agreed - he couldn't resist adding exposition to make police look for the bike.

One of his foundational mistakes in all this is Suzanne's phone. He needs her to ride early, otherwise she has no phone activity for yet another day. Probably he needed to stage activity on it on Saturday, then leave it on the charger in the house as if she forgot to take it with her.

Great point. He got a little too cute with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong