Found Safe KY - AC 16, & Noah 3, w/uncle Jacob Clare, Beaver Dam, car fnd in CA, 5/6 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Jake is being held in Orange County, CA with bail set at $150,000.
Orange County Inmate Search

Results for booking number: 3219391

Inmate Name: CLARE , JACOB FRANCIS (he is also listed as Jacob Allen)
Date of Birth: 04-30-1986 Next Appearance Date: 11-22-2021
Sex: Male Next Appearance Court: CENTRAL JAIL COURT
Race: White Custody Status: In Custody
Height: 6' 07" Bail Amount: $150,000.00
Weight: 200 Arrested on: 11-18-2021
Hair Color: Brown Housing Location: Intake Release Center (Men)
Eye Color: Blue

I feel really validated in that I've been insane all along over the posts by LE that didn't include A. I really felt that someone could see a post of Noah only, and then spot the three of them all together and potentially dismiss that it might be him because they didn't know about A. And in the end, it was photos/posts of the THREE of them that Julia (God bless her!!) saw and it was the THREE of them that were spotted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to Twitter, search #AC and look at video results. There are several videos of the two of them with police and Amber's hair is cut in a short bob.
I saw a photo (in one of the MSM articles posted here) of A with Noah playing in the sand taken by police and the first thing I noticed was her hair. Very short and choppy. Looked like she was trying to hide it behind the hood of her jacket. I know she’s only 16 but when I was 13 my mother had my long hair cut chin length and I was beyond devastated! Some girls are really attached to the length of their hair. I am praying for her most of all.

Sumner County District Attorney waiting to prosecute Jacob Clare | WKRN News 2

District 18 Attorney General, Ray Whitley, who resides over Sumner County, says Jacob Clare now faces a Class A felony of especially aggravated kidnapping and custodial interference.

“I’m certainly glad most of all, and first of all, that Noah is okay and has not been harmed and that steps are being made to return him to Tennessee with his parents, with his mother I should say,” Whitley said.

Jacob Clare has an arraignment hearing Friday in California, then the extradition process back to Tennessee begins.

“We’re just waiting to get our hands on him so we can prosecute him here in Tennessee for what he’s done,” Whitley said.

Jacob Clare could also be facing additional charges in California and Kentucky, where his niece A lives. Whitley says if Clare is convicted on the aggravated kidnapping charge he could face up to 25 years in prison.

A popular instagrammer that I follow had posted about Noah and A on her account yesterday because she lives in that area. This morning one of her close friends was taking their kids to school and spotted Noah, A, and Jacob and called it in. Just an observant and concerned mama who happened to spot them. Yay!

Now this is the good part of social media.

Jacob Clare mugshot | | wsmv.com

FEldCjyXsAQyu5z

I really hoped he hadn’t touched her and that his conscience might have gotten the better of him at some point. I’m very sorry to hear about these charges but also incredibly relieved that AC felt able to open up and tell people about it. I hope this means she’s in some way beginning to understand that what he did was wrong, and wrong on so many levels. Courageous girl.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back