Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a horse rider, I'll say you're more likely to have a broken bone than a bruise from falling off, and a kick leaves a very specific hoof-shaped mark (it's a great hobby )

I have to disagree with you on that from someone who grew up on horseback I’ve had more falls than I can remember & even been trampled :eek: but I have never suffered a broken bone, just lots of bruising

I think the Police should be able to find the remains if it is FC. Only because there really is only so far - she initially could have gone to hide body - due to time. She had time but it was limited. Then if she did have another opportunity to go back and re hide body in a different direction - again this really can only be done if she has a opportunity to be by herself and access to a car to do this. Maybe the airport trip. But there is still a time limit of leaving house and returning with sister. Then she is going back to Sydney with family. I mean if you were the guilty person - you would wanted this sorted quickly. So its only within a certain radius between house and airport or house and riding club.

I

Think fgm washing was piling up

That could be so, although not too much given she was in hospital and had only just came home. And still, you can hand wash in the meantime. I understand FGM would have been too infirm to do that but at same time, isn't there a nearby laundromat or a friend of FGM that could help?

I was under the impression from the post I was responding to that FM herself was super keen to use it.

A common statement is that FM didn't have time to cover anything up. I disagree. For a well organized person, 25 mins is a long time. FM has stated she drove (which car) to the riding school (any witnesses?) It think when you consider it takes just 60 seconds or so to jump in and out of the car, and it is a few mins here or there, 25 mins is ample time to move a small body.
Could he have been assumed deceased by a fall by FM, dumped 8 mins away, but then regained consciousness and encountered further foul play? Just thinking about the Newcastle beach murder in the 90s (sorry can't remember the details).

This reminds me of the “human factor” forgotten by the people trying to prove that Captain Sully could have turned that plane around to make a safe landing instead of aiming for the Hudson. Yes there was time if every second after the incident was spent productively, but there had to be sometime allowed for human reaction & the plan of action to be thought out.

The foster grandmother’s house sold in March 2016, so was presumably empty for close to 18 months.
I thought it had sold when they visited and were just waiting on settlement and that is why the FF were there, to help with the legals, although when I have sold a home, all I did was tell the agent who sold it, my solicitors name' and his address. Only once did I actually see the solicitor and that was because I wanted a particular disbursement of the proceeds of the sale. You would think that when her husband died not too long before this visit, she would have had a solicitor to handle his will and apply for probate.
Wasn't the 2016 sale, the second sale of the house?

thank you GTaurus! Exactly what I’ve been looking for

A ‘witness who we had no idea about’.

NOT ‘new information has surfaced as a result of the inquest’

so - who is the ‘new, previously unknown witness’ ?

maybe one of the reported but unidentified ‘vehicle drivers’ ?

also again, I did read somewhere very recently that FF have known for some months that they are ‘of interest’.

JMO

I've wondered if this new witness started living and working overseas around the time of WTs disappearance and has only recently returned to Australia.

There have been a few expats who have returned to Australia after years abroad due to the pandemic.

Perhaps this individual has returned home and started to take an interest in the case again and read something in the inquest or heard something on a podcast and thought "but that's not correct because..."

The individual may not have realised they had a key piece of evidence at the time so said nothing to no one. Or perhaps they did tell police but it wasn't followed up on at the time.

Or new witness could have been sorting through old emails or old photos or old videos and realised they had something vital.

I've even thought about what job Aussies tend to have overseas; hospitality industry, teacher, nurse, country club worker, golf coach, ski instructor, diving instructor, horse riding instructor...

If new witness was say an 18 year old at the time, working at the riding school who saw something suspicious and being 18 they don't make much of it at the time so say nothing or too intimidated/shy to go to the police or do mention it to police but no one follows up or tells their manager who doesn't do anything with the info.

That hypothetical 18 year old witness could now be 25 and realise the importance of their info? Perhaps like me they never followed the case that closely, they heard snippets of the case over the years, and like me assumed LE had cleared the FPs and had other POIs they were pursuing.

I
I thought it had sold when they visited and were just waiting on settlement and that is why the FF were there, to help with the legals, although when I have sold a home, all I did was tell the agent who sold it, my solicitors name' and his address. Only once did I actually see the solicitor and that was because I wanted a particular disbursement of the proceeds of the sale. You would think that when her husband died not too long before this visit, she would have had a solicitor to handle his will and apply for probate.
Wasn't the 2016 sale, the second sale of the house?
t was being sold to a friend and the fosters were there to check it was all ok & she wasn't being ripped off

I can’t diagnose from photos but wouldn’t suspect GDD from his photos. Lots of things can be diagnosed by three. I would say if his behaviour was difficult parents might struggle , but enough to be responsible for his death I just cannot buy.
This is something else I just can’t put my finger on it

It can also be difficult to diagnose children who have been exposed to adversity (e.g. domestic violence, substance misuse), as symptoms of attachment disorder and socio-emotional issues often overlap with ASD and/or ADHD IMO.

It would break my heart to think this beautiful boy lost his life for testing someones patience, but it has been known to happen. Logan Marr was only 5 years old when her foster carer (a qualified social worker) smothered her with duct tape during a melt down. A baby was recently killed by adoptive parents here in the UK.

I’m genuinely baffled by this. I do feel that WT was unsupervised longer than FFC claims, giving him time to wander off into the path of an opportunistic predator.

But then again, I think about how livid the FFC was in her statement RE LE’s announcement they had a new POI (which we now know was her!) and can’t quite understand why LE would be so publicly moving against her if they weren’t certain.

Is it possible the coroner has requested these recent searches to cross the t’s and dot the i’s to ensure all avenues have been thoroughly explored, to appease lawyers queries and possibly give the real culprit a false sense of security so they may relax a bit and trip themselves up somehow?

But you usually take a lot of clothes for kids. They had only arrived the night before. If someone still wet the bed, you would take changes of pjs and you could easily hand wash a pair of pants. I suppose it would have been nice to wash the clothes the kids travelled in, but was hardly necessary.

Both children were reported wearing pull ups

That could be so, although not too much given she was in hospital and had only just came home. And still, you can hand wash in the meantime. I understand FGM would have been too infirm to do that but at same time, isn't there a nearby laundromat or a friend of FGM that could help?

I was under the impression from the post I was responding to that FM herself was super keen to use it.
If she had just had surgery and was not mobile, community care would have visited and changed her bed and done her washing and small household tasks as well as taking her shopping or shopping for her.

I cannot fathom why FFC did not call MFC immediately after she realised William was missing. She didn't know until the text message was seen that he was on his way back.
A text message saying he was five minutes away would not have stopped me from calling him, I would have been asking him to look for William on his drive back.

I have always thought that was a bit odd, too. Not totally implausible, however if anything remotely distressing has ever happened to one of my kids and my husband isn't at home, the first thing I do is urgently try and call him to tell him that such-and-such has happened to come home ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member