Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we've spoken/joked/laughed about this 9 billion times, but this but this still perplexes me. He practices 4+ hours away and she's not there. He's already been on record stating how restrictive even working within the confines are. Maybe one day we'll find out what he's doing there.

I think that every time SleuthD posts his presence.

I keep wondering if HE is going to be committed to the mental institution, himself.

Last edited:
"Oh really, Chad is an upstanding member of his church?! Pull the other one!"

Sorry, I was just trying to be sarcastic ;)

Thank you, we do need levity from time to time in these horrific cases.

BTW I just love this image & remember the young lady & her brother this way:

upload_2021-11-20_6-45-6.jpeg
eastidahonews.com

RIP, Tylee & JJ, peace & comfort to those who love you!

jmho ymmv lrr

I didn't know about Brandon's statement on location of the jeep.
As for who was the driver, timing is off somehow. I cant see it being anyone but Melani. JMO, of course.
Where was MelaniE when BB was shot at? It wasn’t long after that when AC and MelaniE were all chummy taking that roadtrip to threaten BB’s parents.

Alex was waiting in the Jeep accross the street for two hours before BB returned home and was shot at. IF he had a getaway driver, did they wait with Alex the entire time? It makes it less likely that it was MBP. Didn't BB leave at least one of their children with her that morning? On the other hand, if she wasn't present for the shooting, why would she have trouble recollecting what she did that day when she was interviewed the next day?

Pulled together a few details from Gilbert Police docs linked at Justin Lum Reporter's facebook page and from our own timeline -

Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook
Facebook

MST is time in Arizona
MDT is time in Idaho

17 Sep 2019 (Tuesday) -

Melani Boudreaux texted Brandon Boudreaux and asked for the address of his new (rented) residence. BB provided it to MB. Of the few people who knew this address only MB had relations with Alex, Lori and Chad who allegedly perpetrated the attempted murder of BB outside the address.

23 Sep 2019 (Monday)
[this is the day JJ is most likely to have been buried on Chad's property] -

BB's lease began at his new Gilbert residence.

24 Sep 2019 (Tuesday)
-

Would have been Tylee's 17th birthday - she was last seen alive 8th Sep 2019.

25 Sep 2019 (Wednesday)
-

10:05 am to 10:22 am :- (17 mins) – Alex's phone pings in Chad's house (not back yard) - source timeline. [Tammy would die on 19th Oct 2019. "Paintball" shooting is 9th Oct 2019]

Alex is confirmed to be in possession of the Jeep Wrangler TX plate LWD-0997 ("The Jeep Wrangler") in Rexburg. He took it to "Dan's Window Tinting" and had the front and rear windows tinted.

26 Sep 2019 (Thursday)
-

12:31pm MST - Melani Boudreaux flew Allegiant Airlines from Mesa AZ to Idaho Falls
3:25pm MDT - MB arrived at Idaho Falls ID. She stays for 3 nights.

Alex activated his throwaway phone on this date in Rexburg ID and the throwaway phone also utilized his Gmail account

Tylee has been deceased for 18 days and JJ deceased for 4 days
- MB tells EIN in May 2020 that she visited LV in Rexburg for a weekend when she didn’t have her own children under the 50/50 custody arrangement. She said LV said ‘come and see if you like it up here.’ They toured BYU-Idaho. LV told MB that TR was with friends and JJ was doing some type of therapy, or with a nanny, or in a school that will help him, and so MB "wasn’t asking where he was".

28 Sep 2019 (Saturday)
-

Alex went to the gun range (he signed the log). Unified Sportsmens' Gun Club, 9029 ID-33, Rexburg.

29 Sep 2019 (Sunday)
-

3:05pm MDT - Alex's phone was near the Idaho Falls airport
4:10pm MDT - MB flew from Idaho Falls to Mesa AZ.
5:03pm MST - MB arrived at Mesa AZ.

30 Sep 2019 (Monday)
-

11:31am to 1:16pm - Alex's cellphone was at Lori's apartment
12:34pm - Alex's [redacted - presumably cellphone] location showed to be in Rexburg and received a call from Chad's throwaway phone
1:17pm to 4:32pm - Alex's cellphone at his own apartment
5:14pm MDT - Lori's Gmail account searched for [redacted]
6:01pm - something [redacted] of Alex's returned (presumably his cellphone) to Lori's apartment and remained there, or with Lori's [redacted] until 3rd Oct (3 days)
8:10pm MDT - The Jeep Wrangler known to be driving southbound on Interstate-15 near Blackfoot ID

1 Oct 2019 (Tuesday)
-

6:52am MST - The Jeep Wrangler known to be driving westbound on Interstate-40 near Holbrook, Arizona
9:19am - Alex's throwaway phone located nr Holbrook AZ called Chad's throwaway phone
11:55am - Alex's throwaway phone located NE of Phoenix Metro area received a call from Chad's throwaway phone
2:08pm MDT - Lori rented a storage unit at Self Storage Plus, 433 Airport Rd, Rexburg. She's alone and places a heavy tote into the unit (source timeline)
3:00pm - MST? (which would be-2:00pm MDT) - source timeline - Janis Cox (Lori's mother) claims she briefly spoke with a healthy and happy JJ on October 1st; JC: “I talked to him, he just takes the phone, and he knows, you know, he knows who we are.” JC provided CBS News an iPhone 6S bill in the name of Barry Cox showing the alleged call:- 3pm 480.692.9562 Queen Cree(k) AZ, 97 minutes.
7:31pm to 7:48pm MST
- Alex's throwaway phone located at Gilbert Arizona communicated with Chad's throwaway phone
7:52pm MST - Alex's Gmail account searched for [redacted address] Brandon Boudreaux's new rental address

2 Oct 2019 (Wednesday) -

7:15am MST - (it says 7:25am in another document) BB left his address with his 4 children. Timeline - BB, estranged husband of Lori’s niece Melani, takes his 2 older children to school and 2 younger children to a custody exchange with Melani. Then he goes to the gym and returns home approx. 9:13 am (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix). BB notes in child custody documents that no one but MB would have known when BB left his home that day.
7:17am to 7:18am - Alex's Gmail account again searched for [redacted address - presumably BB's] then searched for directions from his current location, which was near the LDS Temple at 3301 S. Greenfield Road, Gilbert, AZ, 2 miles west of BB's address.
7:19am - Alex's [redacted - phone?] travelled to BB's address and remained there until 9:17am. (2 mins short of 2 hours). During that time his throwaway phone communicated with Chad's throwaway phone multiple times. Eyewitnesses saw the Jeep Wrangler with tinted windows and missing spare tire was parked, idling, immediately west of BB's address.
9:02 am MST / 8:02am MDT - Alex's personal cellphone [in Lori's possession?] called and text messaged Lori's personal cellphone multiple times, to include a 23 minute call
9:14am MST approx
- BB was shot at in his vehicle from the rear of the Jeep Wrangler as he approached his address. He witnessed the back window of the Jeep Wrangler open up and the muzzle of a firearm (with an apparent silencer) pointed towards his vehicle. Brandon drove away and the Jeep Wrangler followed him briefly before turning southbound out of the neighborhood.
9:14:53 am - Brandon Boudreaux called 911 to report the shooting. He tells the dispatcher he's just seen them drive off, south towards Pecos Road, between Pecos and Recker. According to my own assessment, based on bodycam footage of police officers who arrived at the scene, the shooting appears to have happened in E Phelps St, just after turning in westbound from S Fisher Lane. BB carried on driving past his house to get away, turning right into S Cole Dr, and parking near the swimming pool, while the Jeep Wrangler followed and then turned east on E Waite Ln, then southbound on S Fisher Ln before heading out of the only exit from the neighborhood onto E Pecos Rd.
9:17am - Alex's phone left the location of the shooting.
9:19am to 9:25am MST - Alex's [redacted] travelled southbound away from BB's address and made two calls to Chad's throwaway phone.
1:22pm - Alex's [redacted - throwaway phone?] travelled northbound through the Apache Reservation in Eastern Arizona and received a call from Chad's throwaway phone.
1:25 pm to 1:32 pm MDT / 2:25pm to 2:32pm MST - Lori and Chad were captured on CCTV at the storage unit putting a single vehicle wheel with tire and a rear vehicle seat into the unit.
7:53pm MDT - Alex's and Chad's throwaway phones communicated
8:12pm MDT - Alex's and Chad's throwaway phones communicated - showing he was travelling northbound into Utah.
8:42pm MDT - Alex's and Chad's throwaway phones communicated for a final time near Green River, Utah.
8:46 pm to 8:53 pm MDT - Lori's Gmail account searched the internet for "man shot in gilbert az" "man shot in gilbert az 10/2/2019" and "ave news brandon budreaux"
Lori ordered her wedding ring from Amazon this day.

3 Oct 2019 (Thursday) -

4:28am MDT - the Jeep Wrangler was driving northbound on US Highway 20 near Rexburg ID.
10:30am MST - MB was interviewed by Gilbert Police. She did not ask what the interview was about. She brought her youngest child with her to the interview. The interview was video and audio recorded. She was unable to remember her day on 2nd October. She confirmed BB dropped off their child and that she had ordered groceries online, made dinner and gone to bed. She couldn't remember if she talked with anyone. She said she had received multiple calls from BB yesterday which was not normal, saying he'd had a bad day and wanted to check on their children, but she did not respond to him until 6:52am on 3rd Oct (today). The officer then told MB about the shooting incident, and MB did not have a change of expression or say anything. She denied knowledge of the shooting. She said she was unsure if Lori and Alex and [redacted - Tylee?] lived together. She said she believed [redacted - Tylee?] was "in college or something" but did not know where (despite the tour of BYU Idaho Lori gave her, see 26th Sep). She denied knowing the specific location for Lori or Alex, and said the last time she'd seen them was approx 2 weeks ago, before Lori moved. (Lori moved to Idaho on 1st September). She said Lori had an autistic son with her and was unsure what school she wanted him to go to. She declined to give police Alex and Lori's addresses, contact info or cellphone numbers in case they were tracked and listened to. At the end of the interview MB asked if BB was okay. She was told he was alive. She would go on to tell East Idaho News in a videoed broadcast in May 2020 that she gave Gilbert Police Alex and Lori's phone numbers and she didn't know why police never tried to contact Alex to interview him, and declared she still didn't know if the shooting actually happened.
2:11pm to 2:14pm MDT - Alex and Lori were captured on CCTV at the storage unit removing a single wheel with tire, and vehicle rear seat, from the unit

Last edited:
Thank you DI_Isokawa for coming back to this issue. I was looking for your excellent analysis of the attempted shooting of Brandon based on the publicly available police reports months ago. I feel like there are big discrepancies between the previously released reports and the newly public body cam footage of the first officer on the scene released this week. Hoping to have specific questions when I can figure out how to compare the 2 accounts.
OK, found what I was looking for. These 2 posts by DI_Isokawa regarding the attempted shooting of Brandon.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31
He nailed it. The only detail I see different from the newly released body cam footage is Brandon did not pull into his driveway to call 911, apparently he drove around the corner in 1 direction and the Jeep went in the other toward S Recker Road and E Pecos Road. Or Brandon turned the corner and turned again and the Jeep did not follow? The body cam conversation has a lot of pointing and waving that is blurred out so it isn't clear to me where Brandon went, but clearly he is back in his driveway when LE arrives.

The Jeep was across the street since Brandon was driving on the right side of the road and the Jeep was parked on the left side of the road.

Going back to this on the websleuths timeline I was reminded Janice shared her phone records with CBS This Morning as proof JJ was still alive in October. The "proof" was she talked with Lori for over an hour and a half on the evening of Oct 1. I wonder if Brandon came up in that conversation? "Mom, don't worry if tomorrow you find out your grandson-in-law was shot by your son. Night-night."

MOO

Last edited:
OK, found what I was looking for. These 2 posts by DI_Isokawa regarding the attempted shooting of Brandon.
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #41
Found Deceased - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #31
He nailed it. The only detail I see different from the newly released body cam footage is Brandon did not pull into his driveway to call 911, apparently he drove around the corner in 1 direction and the Jeep went in the other toward S Recker Road and E Pecos Road. Or Brandon turned the corner and turned again and the Jeep did not follow? The body cam conversation has a lot of pointing and waving that is blurred out so it isn't clear to me where Brandon went, but clearly he is back in his driveway when LE arrives.

Technically the Jeep was "across the street" since Brandon was driving on the right side of the road and the Jeep was parked on the left side of the road.

Going back to this on the websleuths timeline I was reminded Janice shared her phone records with CBS This Morning as proof JJ was still alive in October. The "proof" was she talked with Lori for over an hour and a half on the evening of Oct 1. I wonder if Brandon came up in that conversation? "Mom, don't worry if tomorrow you find out your grandson-in-law was shot by your son. Night-night."

MOO
Thanks for the reminder of the alleged phone call - I've added it into my mini timeline above.

I REALLY wanted to find that press release from Melani's attorneys and it was way harder than I thought. Thank goodness for the Internet Wayback Machine. I am sure it is posted here on websleuths somewhere but I could not find it.
View attachment 322954 View attachment 322953

I get that a straight woman would not want to stay in a marriage with a gay man. (For clarity, Brandon is not one, as if it mattered to 99.99999% of the world, those of us with no intentions of getting into a romantic relationship with him.)

I don’t get that it was so controversial. It blows my coastal elite mind that this and legal *advertiser censored* would be slanderous to the tune of several million dollars. Really, who cares? *advertiser censored* suggests an attempt to “fake it till you make it,” in a straight marriage, a decision that would be very understandable for a spouse who made the mistake of trying to pray himself straight throughout the time he brought 4 innocents into the world. (Once again, as this is obviously a much bigger deal than I will ever know, Brandon is straight.)

I am glad that he won the lawsuit. Even gladder that he survived, probably making the same possible for his children.

He is not a coastal elite, so I guess it is too much to hope that he take some of that $$$ (probably less than we think after the lawyers get theirs) and donate to a LDS LGBTQ+ support organization that doesn’t attempt to pray away the gay.

MOO says the coastal cow.

Edit: spelling- only the mistakes I can identify!

Last edited:
Alex takes just one shot at Brandon. Hours later, Lori searches on Google to find out if there is any news out of Arizona about the shooting. Here's my theory: Alex may have not have known whether or not he hit Brandon. He wasn't sure. That's why Lori looks for a news story later. That's also why when the police interview MBP she ends the interview by asking if Brandon is ok. She asks because it was a pressing question on the minds of the murderers. Had they hit their target?

“Is he okay?” is a normal response immediately after being told he was shot. Especially for the innocent.

Her facial expression should have changed. Then, she should have responded with a statement seeking information about the veracity/the lethality/the outcome. “With a gun?” “Are you sure?” “Was he hurt?” ... but it is not like responding like a credible non-murdering person would have helped. One does not lug a baby to the police station without asking why.

One does not forget everything about the previous day, although it could take a bit of recall time... let’s see, the dog was acting up, jealous of th3 baby... Brandon was soo polite and formal like that would save our marriage... then- we went to the dog park! The longish recall time is because it wasn’t information that seemed necessary to remember. Once it becomes an important day- say because your separated spouse and co parent to 4 peanuts was shot at, the details get filed someplace easily accessed in the brain.

MOO, but if I were less lazy I’d find citations.

Last edited:
I don’t get that it was so controversial. It blows my coastal elite mind that this and legal *advertiser censored* would be slanderous to the tune of several million dollars. Really, who cares? *advertiser censored* suggests an attempt to “fake it till you make it,” in a straight marriage, a decision that would be very understandable for a spouse who made the mistake of trying to pray himself straight throughout the time he brought 4 innocents into the world. (Once again, as this is obviously a much bigger deal than I will ever know, Brandon is straight.)
SBM, BBM. It was a lot more than that. In the offending press release MBP's lawyers also stated that "BB has a history of victimizing women" and that "his family has covered up child molestation, drug addiction, kidnapping, assaults, and even killings". They claimed to have insider information that "BB's family is involved in organized crime".

The lawsuit at: Justin Lum - Facebook

Last edited:
2 Oct 2019 (Wednesday) -

7:15am MST - (it says 7:25am in another document) BB left his address with his 4 children. Timeline - BB, estranged husband of Lori’s niece Melani, takes his 2 older children to school and 2 younger children to a custody exchange with Melani. Then he goes to the gym and returns home approx. 9:13 am (Justin Lum, Fox10 Phoenix). BB notes in child custody documents that no one but MB would have known when BB left his home that day.
7:17am to 7:18am - Alex's Gmail account again searched for [redacted address - presumably BB's] then searched for directions from his current location, which was near the LDS Temple at 3301 S. Greenfield Road, Gilbert, AZ, 2 miles west of BB's address.
7:19am - Alex's [redacted - phone?] travelled to BB's address and remained there until 9:17am. (2 mins short of 2 hours). During that time his throwaway phone communicated with Chad's throwaway phone multiple times. Eyewitnesses saw the Jeep Wrangler with tinted windows and missing spare tire was parked, idling, immediately west of BB's address.
9:02 am MST / 8:02am MDT - Alex's personal cellphone [in Lori's possession?] called and text messaged Lori's personal cellphone multiple times, to include a 23 minute call
9:14am MST approx
- BB was shot at in his vehicle from the rear of the Jeep Wrangler as he approached his address. He witnessed the back window of the Jeep Wrangler open up and the muzzle of a firearm (with an apparent silencer) pointed towards his vehicle. Brandon drove away and the Jeep Wrangler followed him briefly before turning southbound out of the neighborhood.
9:14:53 am - Brandon Boudreaux called 911 to report the shooting. He tells the dispatcher he's just seen them drive off, south towards Pecos Road, between Pecos and Recker. According to my own assessment, based on bodycam footage of police officers who arrived at the scene, the shooting appears to have happened in E Phelps St, just after turning in westbound from S Fisher Lane. BB carried on driving past his house to get away, turning right into S Cole Dr, and parking near the swimming pool, while the Jeep Wrangler followed and then turned east on E Waite Ln, then southbound on S Fisher Ln before heading out of the only exit from the neighborhood onto E Pecos Rd.
9:17am - Alex's phone left the location of the shooting.
9:19am to 9:25am MST - Alex's [redacted] travelled southbound away from BB's address and made two calls to Chad's throwaway phone.
1:22pm - Alex's [redacted - throwaway phone?] travelled northbound through the Apache Reservation in Eastern Arizona and received a call from Chad's throwaway phone.
1:25 pm to 1:32 pm MDT / 2:25pm to 2:32pm MST - Lori and Chad were captured on CCTV at the storage unit putting a single vehicle wheel with tire and a rear vehicle seat into the unit.
7:53pm MDT - Alex's and Chad's throwaway phones communicated
8:12pm MDT - Alex's and Chad's throwaway phones communicated - showing he was travelling northbound into Utah.
8:42pm MDT - Alex's and Chad's throwaway phones communicated for a final time near Green River, Utah.
8:46 pm to 8:53 pm MDT - Lori's Gmail account searched the internet for "man shot in gilbert az" "man shot in gilbert az 10/2/2019" and "ave news brandon budreaux"
Lori ordered her wedding ring from Amazon this day.

I snipped out just the October 2, 2019 date from Tortoise's incredibly helpful timeline. (I hope you don't mind). Just wanted to point out that Lori and Alex must have thought they were so 'smart' and devious by making those 9:02am MST phone calls from Alex's phone (most likely in Lori's possession) to Lori's phone. It looks like they thought they were giving Alex an ironclad alibi about him being on the phone in Rexburg with Lori when the shooting happened in Arizona. Thank goodness these people were not smart or tech savvy enough to really know how modern technology and thorough detective investigation work. JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member