Deceased/Not Found MI - Dee Ann Warner, 52, last seen @ home, Tecumseh, 25 Apr 2021 *Reward* *trial to declare legally dead*

245481330_1196439360840988_15880577739174777_n.png

*very* interesting comments.

NOV 13, 2021
Family of missing Lenawee Co. woman speaks (13abc.com)
... on Saturday evening, her brother, GH, spoke out for the first time.

[...]

“I honestly don’t believe my sister’s alive. It’s painful to say that but I believe it’s true,” he says.

Over the last months, the FBI, Michigan State Police, and other law enforcement agencies have used sonar, dogs, and helicopters over hundred of acres of farmland looking for the missing woman.

GH says despite these efforts, law enforcement has been tight-lipped about the investigation, leaving him with lots of questions about what happened the night his sister disappeared.

[...]

Family members tell 13abc that Warner was in a fight with her husband the night she disappeared. A little before 8:00, a friend came over to pick up the couple’s daughter so they could work out their issues. Then around 11:00, all communication stopped.

“Now we’d at least like to have her remains and have some closure for the family,” says GH.

13abc called Warner’s husband business for comment. No one answered.

[...]

There is a Facebook page now...Justice for Dee!
Her brother spoke out last night, and he gave quite a few details that haven't been made public until now.
I really wish it wouldn't have taken 6 months to surface, but it helps shed a little bit of light on this terrible situation.
Dee certainly needs justice and her beautiful family needs closure. My heart aches for all of her family and friends! ♥️
#justicefordee

NOV 13, 2021
Family of missing Lenawee Co. woman speaks (13abc.com)
... on Saturday evening, her brother, GH, spoke out for the first time.

[...]

“I honestly don’t believe my sister’s alive. It’s painful to say that but I believe it’s true,” he says.

Over the last months, the FBI, Michigan State Police, and other law enforcement agencies have used sonar, dogs, and helicopters over hundred of acres of farmland looking for the missing woman.

GH says despite these efforts, law enforcement has been tight-lipped about the investigation, leaving him with lots of questions about what happened the night his sister disappeared.

[...]

Family members tell 13abc that Warner was in a fight with her husband the night she disappeared. A little before 8:00, a friend came over to pick up the couple’s daughter so they could work out their issues. Then around 11:00, all communication stopped.

“Now we’d at least like to have her remains and have some closure for the family,” says GH.

13abc called Warner’s husband business for comment. No one answered.

[...]

BBM

Sigh

Dee Ann Warner still missing after police raided her Franklin Township home

Dee Ann Warner still missing after police raided her Franklin Township home

Bevier announced the search results Tuesday afternoon.

“The extensive search using a large number of personnel, canines and ground sonar did not locate Dee Warner,” he said in a press release.

“The investigators will evaluate the information that was obtained during this search and the investigation is ongoing,” the statement said.

The family of Dee Warner have become frustrated by lack of progress. They have been speaking out about her disappearance and the investigation with some very deliberate and carefully worded points of interest.

Brother of missing Dee Warner criticizes investigation

Brother of missing Dee Warner criticizes investigation into Tipton woman's disappearance
SBM
Hardy read his statement before family and friends who gathered at his farm...
#

Dee's brother's public statement is shown in the 7:37 min video at the link. Very informative, imo. He was not afraid when he named people he claims were involved in a "toxic domestic fight going on" in text messages he's seen. ;) Apparently Dee had planned to confront her husband the evening she disappeared. He thinks her disappearance is a result of that confrontation.

Saw this on TikTok! Hoping it will get attention

Well to be fair and IIRC, Dee Ann's case received quite a bit of attention in the very beginning. As time went on it seemed as though some family members were shutting down the conversations when people were asking for more details. I think that may have ticked some folks off and as a result, they've taken their concern and moved on to other cases. It's unfortunate because as we're seeing now, Dee Ann may have needed people to be her voice.

I'm starting to understand her case a little better now that her brother has released his statement. I can't blame him for basically saying, "Enough is enough. I'm telling the story." given what we know now. :rolleyes: He's gotten impatient with the investigation, and rightfully so. Hopefully he can effectively rally the troops. It appears as though Dee Ann is going to need an army to help find her and bring justice to anyone who may have played a role in her disappearance. I'm keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. I'd like to hope she would walk through the door tonight, but as he said and I firmly believe, she didn't just up and leave. :(

MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I still feel that people are asking relevant questions to her disappearance and are still being treated as if they asked for a social security number.
It's very hard for people to get involved and active without simple details.
I have said this several times...this has been the strangest missing person case I have ever followed.
I don't feel like people are starting rumors, they are speculating off of the tiny amount of details that have been given.
People are genuinely concerned and want to help!!
I just wish there were more details, thankfully her brother opened up and gave everyone a few more details to help shed some more light.

I'm not suggesting or implying anything here, and I've only been reading missing person case files for a short time, but it seems that a significant number of disappearances involve domestic disputes in some way. Let's hope this is not the case here.

I am having a really difficult time trying to understand what her brother says at one part of the video. He seems to state the domestic fight was between more than just Dee and Dale??
Starting at about 1:40 -"toxic domestic fight between Dale and Dee Warner, Todd and Eric, Turr?? and Eric, Turr?? and Eric's wife..."
I would really love if someone could clarify this, I'm so confused

Dee’s family has taken to social media with a Facebook group called ‘Justice for Dee’ to bring awareness to her case and share updates.
justicefordee_poster.jpg

“I know lots of people in this community, but there have been people I don’t even know that have come forward in support of Dee and the campaign, ‘Justice for Dee,’” Gregg said. “There’s been several people, including my nieces and nephews, who have worked very hard at this public awareness campaign, which has been tremendous and is still growing.”

“There’s a lot of people circulating ‘Justice for Dee’ signs, and we encourage that,” Sheriff Bevier told Dateline. “We want justice for Dee as well and we would love to get a tip that would send us in a direction that we can really uncover more information.”

Gregg is also extremely thankful for the support from the community. “I try to thank people all the time, as much as I can. I do really appreciate them,” he said. “The support has really been unbelievable.”
dee_and_gregg.jpg

Dee Warner and her brother, Gregg Hardy.Parker Hardy
The hope is that by spreading the word, the right person to come forward to help locate his sister. “Dee was an extremely loving mother, a loving grandmother. A great person who would be willing to help anyone, anytime. And her missing like this is just so out of character, that it’s astounding to all of us that know her well,” Gregg told Dateline.

Anyone with information on Dee’s whereabouts is asked to call the Lenawee County Sheriff’s Office at (517) 263-0524
Brother pushing for answers in April 2021 disappearance of 52-year-old Dee Ann Warner from Lenawee County, Michigan

I agree with Kelsie, I also had trouble catching some of the names mentioned in the video.

However, after watching that video statement from her brother it's clear there was a very "toxic" (his word) ongoing relationship between Dee and Dale, and other family members we apparently aware of the situation.

If Dee's plan was to confront Dale that night in person, and then Dee's phone goes silent and she disappears with no notice and hasn't been heard from since that night, then that is a very ominous situation.

IMO classic signs of a domestic violence situation.

I was in Tecumseh today. A very large billboard on a main highway close to the house. Several businesses with flyers posted. Spoke to some locals. Drove past the house. Interesting that not one neighbor on her road close to the farm has any missing signs out. IMO I believe she is still on the farm a victim of domestic violence. Sad, how very sad. My opinion only.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back