Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #61

Status
Not open for further replies.
What evidence was there of WT being close to the MFC? The FFC talked about it but did anyone else?

I always pictured him losing his temper the morning that he decided to leave to take his Zoom meeting somewhere else. IMO I thought he could have been implicated. I also thought the FGM’s comments about that morwere not at all emotional and seemed to suggest she had little regard for WT.
They said he got annoyed with the noise from WT before he left i always thought it was odd that they would even say that

Yes. IMO they're looking for a murder weapon such as a knife which would explain blood at bottom of balcony and also hand injury and also her throwing something out of the car into the bush.

The shoes he allegedly had on were made from foam and probably would have broken down by now so I doubt they are looking for that.

Speculation. My opinion only.
I just can’t see FM stabbing WT in front of mother & foster daughter - just seems to far out there for me . Maybe they would be looking maybe for shovel ? Or WT shoes ? Or bag or something he was wrapped in

Yes. IMO they're looking for a murder weapon such as a knife which would explain blood at bottom of balcony and also hand injury and also her throwing something out of the car into the bush.

The shoes he allegedly had on were made from foam and probably would have broken down by now so I doubt they are looking for that.

Speculation. My opinion only.
Have they found blood at the bottom of the balcony??

I followed the missing McStay family for several years before they were found. Mother, father, and two little boys, living an ordinary life, until poof, one day they just weren't there. The early police investigation mucked it up, and it wasn't clear if they had left, or come to some harm. The police, unhelpfully, said that either something very good, or very bad, had happened to the family. There were numerous sightings, and I remember studying some photos of such, trying to decide....

I thought that mystery would never be solved. I hoped that they had just taken off for some reason. (Both adults had complications in their pasts)

I remember what I was doing when four skeletons found in the desert were confirmed to be theirs. (I was late for my cello lesson, pouring over reports, and my teacher did not want to hear about the McStays)

One of the father's employees was later convicted of beating them to death, in their own home. He had a gambling problem, and stole from them. He also apparently hated the mother, who was not fooled by him.

I, with many others, had tried to read the clues. A dirty nappy left out, eggs on the bench, nothing bur fur coats in the lady's wardrobe-did that mean they had taken off? The popcorn on the futon, and the missing futon cover-what did it mean?

In that case, sadly, it probably meant the little boys were snacking just before the attack. The prosecution postulated that the futon cover had been used to help transport the bodies.

It seemed impossible, if not highly unlikely, that one person was able to kill four others, and moved their bodies, and clean up the scene, without help. But this unsophisticated, disorganised lowlife did exactly that.

I so hope we find out soon where William is. And then what happened. (I'm even willing to be late to another lesson and wear it!)

Fingers crossed for this week!

Fps + Jubelin
Jubs has publically stated he didnt think BS did it, he was just going along with the previous line of inquiry....
Seeing the 180 Laidlaw has taken, appears Jubes went right along with the first bumbled attempt and kept up the exclusion of the last known people to see him.

But why would a seasoned detective continue to waste an enormous amount of money and resources in a person he didnt think did it?

Now NSW has an enormous legal bill thanks for it.

things that make you go hmmmo_O

Does anyone else here think police are just putting forward the ‘balcony fall’ theory as a way to get the FM to admit to a lesser crime (ie hiding a body misleading police etc), and start talking, when they actually think she lashed out in anger and killed him in a blitz attack?
In some police interviews i have watched the LE might give the suspect what I have heard been called an "out" to get them to do just that ... Me on the other hand, no idea what LE are doing. I'm trying my best to stay openminded.

I've been going over that angle in my head a lot the past few days. I think it is a possibility. If that was their hope though, I think they have fouled it as she's hired Korn as her Legal Rep now and I think that shows a strong desire to fight any assertions made by LE vigorously

Why would misadventure have been covered up?

FGM was in the process of selling the house. A crime scene

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I see the FFC has taken legal representation. Is this in relation to the AVO or as a POI or both? Has the MFC secured legal representation re the AVO too?
Not a stupid question at all. The FC are not suspects relating to William so they don’t NEED legal representation at this stage. But they will inevitably be getting advice regarding the current search. They are front and centre of a headline missing person case.

So they have legal representation for the upcoming hearings this week, but they are probably also getting advice on the direction of William’s investigation.

At this stage the advice will be pre-emptive: assume there are listening devices everywhere you go. Assume you are under surveillance. Don’t talk about it at all. And probably watching the media and SM very carefully for potential defamation and/or suppression order breaches.

Jubs has publically stated he didnt think BS did it, he was just going along with the previous line of inquiry....
Seeing the 180 Laidlaw has taken, appears Jubes went right along with the first bumbled attempt and kept up the exclusion of the last known people to see him.

But why would a seasoned detective continue to waste an enormous amount of money and resources in a person he didnt think did it?

Now NSW has an enormous legal bill thanks for it.

things that make you go hmmmo_O

Became too close to FF IMO

Last edited:
Yeah but ,within mothers hearing ? I can imagine that FM might have been under more stress than usual perhaps while staying with grandma - kids noisy , grandma & FM still grieving death dad/husband and sale of house.
But where is the evidence of lots of blood -

You have to remember that the things the FP stated are not facts.

Nobody knows where the FGM and daughter were.

I will admit to thinking how calm the ffc sounded on the 000 call, but everyone is different. I feel much the same about her voice in interviews , calm ,in control type, wanting to say everything and anything that comes to mind she might have felt was relevant to finding William . IMO. I have no firm feelings either way on weather anyone mentioned so far is capable of being involved.

I wonder what the likelihood of finding traces of blood in an outdoor area after 7 years is.
I looked up how long can blood / bodily fluids be detected with luminol? I read 4 years, but don't quote me on that because that could vary from expert to expert

Generally speaking, yes. But there are some excellent Legal Aid lawyers and a lot of excellent lawyers, including QCs do Legal Aid and pro bono. Most murders are Legal Aid.

It's finding those excellent Legal Aid lawyers that is the trick. they don't walk around with a sticker on their head saying, I'm an excellent Legal Aid lawyer, pick me. ! No offense hopefully taken. I understand what you say, I'm not trying to be a nark. Just the disparity between the affluent and the not so affluent is quite marked when being able to choose your lawyer in times of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie