Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because FGM is now deceased there is no one, except the foster daughter, to repudiate any claims the foster parents might make about what happened at her home prior to, or even shortly after William went missing.
The FM made lots of reference to foster daughter seeing the suspicious car/s but I don’t recall the FGM ever being mentioned as having seen any suspicious cars.
I hope police were thorough in interviewing the FGM early on because it seems she was the only person that could have contradicted the FM’s timeline that morning.

Didn't Fm use the internet at FGM house? Why did FF leave the house to do Skype call? Why did FF say He was annoyed at the noise WT was making before he left? My head hurts :)

BBM Can I ask what this is referring to? Could you please give me an exact link so I can read (or hear) more about this? After 7 years of following William's thread, this is the first I have heard of this.

I have missed a couple of the most recent threads here. Is this a recent development, some new kind of information? Thank you.

I
BBM Can I ask what this is referring to? Could you please give me an exact link so I can read (or hear) more about this? After 7 years of following William's thread, this is the first I have heard of this.

I have missed a couple of the most recent threads here. Is this a recent development? Thank you.
Ive heard this also but haven’t seen a source for it.

I wonder if someone tech savvy can make an archive of FAQ re timelines with citing ?

Apparently this search of those same nearby areas is different as they are using ground penetrating radar, which they must not have been using in any initial searches, as they must have involved only searchers walking through the bush. The implication is that WTs body was more deeply buried than a casual scan of the bush could detect it.

I'm beginning to think WTs sister is key to this new development.
I would have thought the original search would be looking for disturbances to the soil though? Would have been hard to hide a dig site?

I wonder if it’s possible that if an incident occurred at the house & William was injured significantly enough to lead the FFC to assume he was dead, but he wasn’t & when he was hidden away in the bush, he eventually woke up & wondered further away ending up outside of the original search areas.
I can’t understand how he could have been missed in the original search if he was dumped so close by

The airport trip is something I am interested in as well. Someone said she did not go on that trip alone so I'd like to see more info about it to get my head around that portion of the search.

William Tyrrell's foster-mother feared her daughter would be abduction target

I was driving to Port Macquarie Airport to collect a family member, and had this flash of [realisation that] there were two cars," she said, adding she had forgotten about them in the panic of William's disappearance.

"I just went, 'There were two cars there.' My heart just sank because I thought those two cars were there for both of them," she said.

"I got back to the house, I went straight down to the command post and I told the guy on duty. He gave me his phone and said search for the cars," she said.

My girl friend got a late night phone call from her daughter who was heavily involved in drugs saying DOCS where there to take her children.
Her two grandchildren were placed into foster care. My girlfriend fought for her grandchildren even though she was in her late 60's. That ffamily who cared for those two children saw the baby through the horrible withdrawals of drugs and cared for those children until their grandmother was granted custody.

Thank goodness the govt steps in for the welfare of children.
I have 5 friends who are in their 60-70s who have full custody of their grandchildren. It's not fair.
Thank goodness for ffamilies.

I would have thought the original search would be looking for disturbances to the soil though? Would have been hard to hide a dig site?

They must have buried him in a shallow grave and then strewn leaves/branches onto the grave to cover-up the digging. An SES searcher just looking over bushes wouldn't notice leaves/branches strewn around. Also, at the time, I'm not sure how cognisant people were of searching for a body (thus burial/disturbed soil) as opposed to an alive and lost WT or a body lying on top of the ground, both of which are easily detectable by eyesight.

It would.My father uses Telstra with no issues.I'm a tightwad so still have the Optus prepaid.
The real issue is quantifying the service at 2014 .
It also worked great at the top of the culdersac where the tar ends
So I presume you are a local .
Can I ask how overgrown are these fire trails?
Personally I have read a lot of info and speculation being thrown around and I return to
A) can’t believe the FD would have seen or known anything
B) there’s a link to the things which have happened recently with CS
C) the FACS have let down this child
D) FM seems a perfectionist and also more collected than many , not necessarily suspicious but more a personality type
E) I feel so sorry for WT and LT but also the people of Kendall w the media camped out for 7 years
F) there’s some scary paedophiles out there in society
G) liars always slip up

Watching the BS 4 Corners ‘Person of Interest’ again we just noticed they honed in on BS in the first week, so it’s no wonder this case wasn’t solved. Then after the attempts to pin it on him failed, they picked another ‘likely suspect’ and went after him just as hard, if not harder. Seems police were so sure of their ‘opportunistic abduction’ theory they failed to examine more likely scenarios. I wonder if they didn’t search the bush and local scrub as well as they could have for similar reasons, they thought he had been taken out of the area.

Very much looking forward to a review of the investigation once this is all over.

They must have buried him in a shallow grave and then strewn leaves/branches onto the grave to cover-up the digging. An SES searcher just looking over bushes wouldn't notice leaves/branches strewn around. Also, at the time, I'm not sure how cognisant people were of searching for a body (thus burial/disturbed soil) as opposed to an alive and lost WT or a body lying on top of the ground, both of which are easily detectable by eyesight.
A creek bed is my guess.

My girl friend got a late night phone call from her daughter who was heavily involved in drugs saying DOCS where there to take her children.
Her two grandchildren were placed into foster care. My girlfriend fought for her grandchildren even though she was in her late 60's. That ffamily who cared for those two children saw the baby through the horrible withdrawals of drugs and cared for those children until their grandmother was granted custody.

I have 5 friends who are in their 60-70s who have full custody of their grandchildren. It's not fair.

It's not fair but I bet the GP sleep better at night knowing their grandkids are safe :) I admire anyone who steps up and takes care of their fam. Even if it means tighter budgets, house crowding etc but the kids are happy and safe x

Excuse my flurry of posts but I've just spent the weekend catching up on all the new threads... has there been any speculation previously about disposal of a body in a local waterway or dam? That would not require burial.

At a time when they should be retiring/relaxing, Grandparents who step in to help when needed are worth their weight in gold . :)

IMO I feel William was let down by so many adults. All his ‘parents and grandparents', the government, government services and the police. I hope we all do better because of William.

That's the truth,the whole thing was a mess from the start,and went backwards from there.
A horrible tragedy for everyone involved

At a time when they should be retiring/relaxing, Grandparents who step in to help when needed are worth their weight in gold . :)

Same goes for the FFamilies who take on this thankless task before families can step in, while the bios wake up to themselves and during a transition of a deserving couple.

Dogs would be very likely to detect such a burial. Many times have we heard of bodies being stumbled upon by people out walking their dogs.

I know that police used tracker dogs in the early stages of the case, and I know they are using cadaver dogs now, but I don't know if cadaver dogs were used earlier. You'd want to hope so, but the whole thing has been a schemozzle from Day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member