Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all my websleuths friends xx It’s all too quiet in the media this morning (not a single article that I could find) about William. Does this mean…..that a “slam dunk” is on the way! I wish that little William only knew how loved he is by all of us here on WS *advertiser censored* Have a great day everyone x

Just imagine trying to undermine the case coz his ego is hurt. MOO

You're entitled to your viewpoint of course...but i've just listened again to his 2gb interview with BF...and he says he absolutely supports the police if they have a positive line of enquiry and challenges them to pursue it to the Nth degree...which certainly seems to be what the police are doing.

I know people are up in arms about this new info, but to be honest, my husband and I did a similar thing when we would take our kids to my parents summer cabin.

The rooms are so close together, and it is so quiet in the woods, that if we put our 2 and 6 yr old together in their own room, they just talked, played or argued, which kept my parents awake. Or they'd just run into our room because they'd hear noises outside....

So I'd take my daughter and hubby would take our son, and we could quietly get them to go to sleep. We are adoptive parents so I guess some here would question why my husband would sleep in the bed with his 6 yr old boy. But we had no concerns at the time other than everyone getting a good night's sleep.

My gut instinct says that if there was something nefarious going on that night, they wouldn't have mentioned the sleeping arrangements at all...? Why bring it up if there was something inappropriate happening in the bedroom?

Most parents would have done this. My velcro baby slept next to me for 6 years, haha. The distinction is parent verus foster carer. I re-read our state guidelines last night and they very clearly state "a carer must never" which is why it raises eyebrows. That said, there may be no such rule in NSW.

You're entitled to your viewpoint of course...but i've just listened again to his 2gb interview with BF...and he says he absolutely supports the police if they have a positive line of enquiry and challenges them to pursue it to the Nth degree...which certainly seems to be what the police are doing.

he shouldn’t be talking full stop.

From Sydney Morning Herald, just now:

"...In a radical departure from previous thinking, police are now working on the theory that William plunged to his death from a second-storey balcony in a probable accident and his body was left in bushland close by..."

William Tyrrell search: The safe pair of hands entrusted with investigation

"In a radical departure from previous thinking, police are now working on the theory that William plunged to his death from a second-storey balcony in a probable accident and his body was left in bushland close by.

About 100 police officers are back on the Mid-North Coast, spending the past week digging up the garden below the balcony and sieving through the dirt. A kilometre down the road, investigators honed in on a patch of bushland that insiders say was recently brought to police attention by some new information.

RFS volunteers cleared the surrounding area with chainsaws and an excavator was brought in to dig. Officers also pumped a nearby creek on private land that hydrologist Professor Jon Olley concluded was the only place William’s remains could be...."

Interesting ^^^ clues from above, imo. Apparently the 'fall from the balcony' is only a working theory. So there does not seem to be a witness to such an event then?

The bushland they are now searching was brought to their attention by some new information? Maybe GPS info or cell pings? But again, it seems to be based upon their new working theory. In other words if their speculation is correct, and it was the FM that hid the body, then this is the area she went to that day.

The creek was chosen by a hydrologist. So again, it was not witness testimony. I am not sure how credible this new developing theory is so far.

This is just my speculation but I am feeling like the detective looked at all the previous suspects---determined them to be cleared. Then went back to the beginning and decided to investigate the person last known to be with him. I am not sure there is anything real solid---but then again, I don't know enough about this alleged assault charge. Is it really against both fosterers?

Good morning to all my websleuths friends xx It’s all too quiet in the media this morning (not a single article that I could find) about William. Does this mean…..that a “slam dunk” is on the way! I wish that little William only knew how loved he is by all of us here on WS *advertiser censored* Have a great day everyone x
It's been raining very heavily in the search area, so work will be limited

I fail to see why the police would spend millions of pounds on a witch hunt and then be sued on top. I have absolute faith they know what happened and they just need more evidence.

LE come across as knowing what happened after years of the case being botched.

MOO
I don't see any evidence leading me to believe the 'know' anything for sure. They have a working theory based upon speculation. We know that because they have been saying as much. They said their 'theory' is he fell from the balcony. It is a theory, no confession or eye witness to the alleged event.

And they do not 'know' where the remains are. They searched the garage area, the garden, a nearby creek, and some nearby bush area---all based upon speculation of where the FM would hide him if she was the perpetrator. But it is not 100% certain.

"In a radical departure from previous thinking, police are now working on the theory that William plunged to his death from a second-storey balcony in a probable accident and his body was left in bushland close by.

About 100 police officers are back on the Mid-North Coast, spending the past week digging up the garden below the balcony and sieving through the dirt. A kilometre down the road, investigators honed in on a patch of bushland that insiders say was recently brought to police attention by some new information.

RFS volunteers cleared the surrounding area with chainsaws and an excavator was brought in to dig. Officers also pumped a nearby creek on private land that hydrologist Professor Jon Olley concluded was the only place William’s remains could be...."

Interesting ^^^ clues from above, imo. Apparently the 'fall from the balcony' is only a working theory. So there does not seem to be a witness to such an event then?

The bushland they are now searching was brought to their attention by some new information? Maybe GPS info or cell pings? But again, it seems to be based upon their new working theory. In other words if their speculation is correct, and it was the FM that hid the body, then this is the area she went to that day.

I've read numerous times that police have new information from a previously unknown 'witness' that casts a whole new light on investigations.
I'll try and find some sources, but I have to get to work!

The creek was chosen by a hydrologist. So again, it was not witness testimony. I am not sure how credible this new developing theory is so far.

This is just my speculation but I am feeling like the detective looked at all the previous suspects---determined them to be cleared. Then went back to the beginning and decided to investigate the person last known to be with him. I am not sure there is anything real solid---but then again, I don't know enough about this alleged assault charge. Is it really against both fosterers?

Given what is happening/has happened with previous POI, you would think LE would keep as much to themselves as possible as to not go down a payout road again. IMO to give out so much, LE must be pretty certain

I've read numerous times that police have new information from a previously unknown 'witness' that casts a whole new light on investigations.
I'll try and find some sources, but I have to get to work!
I have read that too. But their most recent statements tell a different story, in my opinion. They may have a new 'witness' ---but it is not a witness to what happened to WT that day, apparently.

Maybe it is a witness who says they were mean or cruel to their other children or to WT's older sister? That would possibly cast a new light but not necessarily answer the question of what happened that day in September of 2014.

Given what is happening/has happened with previous POI, you would think LE would keep as much to themselves as possible as to not go down a payout road again. IMO to give out so much, LE must be pretty certain
I think they came out aggressively to try and pressure someone and force someone to talk. I think if they were really certain they wouldn't have had to leak so much info before they obtained the solid evidence from these searches. JMO

IMO, runoff from the bush area that they are searching would topographically run to the creek they've pumped. It would make sense that they ensure nothing has washed down to the creek from the targeted area.

I don't see any evidence leading me to believe the 'know' anything for sure. They have a working theory based upon speculation. We know that because they have been saying as much. They said their 'theory' is he fell from the balcony. It is a theory, no confession or eye witness to the alleged event.

And they do not 'know' where the remains are. They searched the garage area, the garden, a nearby creek, and some nearby bush area---all based upon speculation of where the FM would hide him if she was the perpetrator. But it is not 100% certain.

they have said they have a new witness so they clearly know something which had lead them down this avenue.

You don’t do all this on a hunch as why would they fund a mission that’s gonna cost millions if it’s guess work?! I have more faith in LE!

I think they came out aggressively to try and pressure someone and force someone to talk. I think if they were really certain they wouldn't have had to leak so much info before they obtained the solid evidence from these searches. JMO

IMO LE had to change the public's perception that WT was abducted. Because for seven years that is what the public has been told. They want the media and the public to focus on the parents which has been a big turnaround. Some members here still cannot believe that the FFC could have harmed WT in any way. But when we heard about the alleged abuse of FD, the tide started turning.

It seems strange to suppress identitys immediately what if WT did wander to the bush and will be found fine in a few days its like they know he isn't coming back

I just can't stop thinking about the airport trip, if she had brothers in the vicinity why didn't they go get the sister from the airport, do we know what night/day did she do the drive and what airport

I think they only searched the bush around FGM house, not the road that the foster mother drove down so im sure what ever happened on the road wouldn't be found until now

How perfect the identitys suppressed and no one can identify any thing suspicious from the day

I hav been wondering why the sudden need for this adoption could it be the "will" related and the other siblings are getting a bigger chunk of mum and dads inheritance because they hav children as its mentioned the brothers children often ride there bikes at Nana's

I didnt even consider this. A very interesting take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88