Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a Texas plated jeep. Tint laws for Texas are 25%/25%/Any...Basically Front Windows/Rear Windows/Rear Windshield.

Idaho is 35%/20%/35%
Arizona is 33%/Any/Any (I personally know of zero people that sell 33%...What a bizarre number)

I live in an area that is 35%/Any/Any...However, if I drive across the state border, it changes drastically. However, the people live/work/travel around here don't put much thought into it. Some realize they might run into issues in the other states but don't care.

I guess you've gotta be careful if you live in ID as many stock tints are 20% on rear windows/rear windshield
The Jeep being registered in Texas and driven to Arizona doesn't matter. Idaho law says 20% tint max can be applied in Idaho. We know from Justin Lum's twitter the tint was applied in Rexburg. The law in Idaho (and also the state where I got a ticket for window tint) only applies to adding tint. If your car comes from the factory with 100% or 0% tint that is exempt from the law. That was how I got out of my ticket, I had to prove to the court that my windows were factory tinted, no aftermarket tinting.

I see you are new here so welcome!

Also wanted to point out in this crazy case there is a Melani with no e at the end and a Melanie with an e at the end. Melani (Cox/Boudreaux/Pawlowski) is the niece of Lori, ex-wife of Brandon Boudreaux, and the person you refer to. Melanie (Gibb) is a friend of Lori's who did podcasts with her. Your post is clear in its context, I just wanted to warn you when looking through this forum to be careful about "Melani" and "Melanie" and be aware spellcheck will change them so even when we type in the right spelling it sometimes gets changed. Be prepared for some confusion on Melani/e.

Ha. So right. One thing we are sure of. Both M's are up to their necks in knowledge of what went on, who killed who and where the bodies were. I fail to understand why they are not both locked up. Absolutely disgusting they could know adults and children were labeled by Chad as dark and that murdering was okay and to think they got money for it. Ugh.

I remember seeing a YouTube clip of Melani being served subpoena for the grand jury and how (IMO ) anxious she was to get the kids to school ...wondering if LE ( law enforcement )are not charging her because she has spoken to LE ? But LE have sealed( not allowed access to ) her interview/s ? Would that be a possibility with US law ?

I’ll have to replicate DI_Isokawa’s experiment to see if the presence of a back seat would have created an obstacle to jumping into the driver’s seat. Absent that, I can’t see that it would have. The obstacle, it seems to me, would be the front passenger’s backrest. But if he was planning to hop up front all along, why allow the front windows to be less opaquely tinted?
In a lot of states you’re not allowed to tint the front windows as much as you can tint your back windows

The Jeep being registered in Texas and driven to Arizona doesn't matter. Idaho law says 20% tint max can be applied in Idaho. We know from Justin Lum's twitter the tint was applied in Rexburg. The law in Idaho (and also the state where I got a ticket for window tint) only applies to adding tint. If your car comes from the factory with 100% or 0% tint that is exempt from the law. That was how I got out of my ticket, I had to prove to the court that my windows were factory tinted, no aftermarket tinting.

I never stated where it was registered mattered. I'm well aware that the law applies to the state you're in

It appears that Lori was visited by three of her female allies (separately) in September 2019: first ZP (according to texts between her and Lori), then MG (well documented visit) and MBP (documented travel). ZP and MG visited after Tylee's disappearance and MBP after both children were dead. If Lori didn't lie to MBP that JJ was with someone else (MBP never made that claim), then MBP must have known that he was dead. A fourth female visited Lori in November and was caught on her neighbor's camera. Some have speculated it was Lori's sister, but it seems more plausible that it was her friend from Missouri AB, who was also a grand jury witness. I wonder what she told police about Lori's children's whereabouts.

It appears that Lori was visited by three of her female allies (separately) in September 2019: first ZP (according to texts between her and Lori), then MG (well documented visit) and MBP (documented travel). ZP and MG visited after Tylee's disappearance and MBP after both children were dead. If Lori didn't lie to MBP that JJ was with someone else (MBP never made that claim), then MBP must have known that he was dead. A fourth female visited Lori in November and was caught on her neighbor's camera. Some have speculated it was Lori's sister, but it seems more plausible that it was her friend from Missouri AB, who was also a grand jury witness. I wonder what she told police about Lori's children's whereabouts.
According to MBP (not in her police interview), Lori did lie to her - but then again MBP has form for lying too, so I wouldn't believe any of it.

September visit for 3 nights - MBP tells EIN in May 2020 that she visited LV in Rexburg for a weekend when she didn’t have her own children under the 50/50 custody arrangement. She said LV said ‘come and see if you like it up here.’ They toured BYU-Idaho. LV told MBP that TR was with friends and JJ was doing some type of therapy, or with a nanny, or in a school that will help him, and so MBP "wasn’t asking where he was".

Both LV and MBP (LV's niece right?) even toured BYU ! I must have missed that part. Apologies but this makes me feel ill thinking LV was allegedly wondering about BYU with MBP. I read somewhere LV was telling people TR was there. What sort of person travels up to a state to consider living near family and doesn't ask any questions about the children. I call a friend and we talk about our children. I just cant imagine 3 days hardly mentioning them . Especially when LV was allegedly a wonderful parent, been said by some to b a super mum and suddenly almost no mention of TY and little JJ.
I am purely speculating but MBP sure is looking like with all this evidence coming out she knows more. Maybe a deal with the prosecutor has been done?
Apologies i got a bit fired up.

Last edited:
What really gets me is during the LE interviews with MG and ZP there appears little to no tears shed for those children. I couldn't get through those with out tearing up just listening. I kept thinking they had almost an air of they are untouchable imo.

oh and the bag ZP allegedly never really looked in after allegedly being told by AP ( her new husband )there is some money in this if any thing happens to me and u need it ...or something similar because I cant remember AP exact words.

So I had caught up with reading and things starting to take shape in my head. Then, whaaaaat, I've not seen this, that. I've not read that, this before.

My head starts the terrible spinning all over again. OMG how much more info is there to come out to shock us and fuddle my head again.

According to MBP (not in her police interview), Lori did lie to her - but then again MBP has form for lying too, so I wouldn't believe any of it.

September visit for 3 nights - MBP tells EIN in May 2020 that she visited LV in Rexburg for a weekend when she didn’t have her own children under the 50/50 custody arrangement. She said LV said ‘come and see if you like it up here.’ They toured BYU-Idaho. LV told MBP that TR was with friends and JJ was doing some type of therapy, or with a nanny, or in a school that will help him, and so MBP "wasn’t asking where he was".
He wouldn't be doing therapy, be with a nanny or in school the entire day or overnight. To me it was obvious that MBP made the story up herself. She likely wasn't told that JJ was with Kay and knowing how loyal she was to Lori, she didn't want to accuse her of lying either.

So I had caught up with reading and things starting to take shape in my head. Then, whaaaaat, I've not seen this, that. I've not read that, this before.

My head starts the terrible spinning all over again. OMG how much more info is there to come out to shock us and fuddle my head again.
Same for me ....It appears to be close to infinite

Thanks. I totally missed the Missouri connection so was curious why the Gilbert PD included in their latest document dump that Lori went to Missouri 10/10/2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge