Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no accounting for people's behavior in various circumstances.

Even when you know some one very well, you can be gobsmacked at what they are capable of doing (or not doing) in a crisis.

Yes, FFC’s relative anonymity has shielded her from scrutiny of her 1. facial expressions and of 2. her personal information by the general public. The police have no doubt heavily scrutinised her and continued to do so. Even though her identity has been shielded, there’s still been plenty of scrutiny on her from the public based on her role as a foster carer, her tone of voice in interviews, her parenting/supervision etc etc. she hasn’t existed in some bubble of unscrutinised innocence.

jmo.
As it would naturally occur in the society we live in. As anyone in a missing child, who is now suspected dead, case would be.

She was the main care provider at the time he went missing. Fact. I would say on this forum for many years she existed in a bubble of unscrutinised innocence. We couldn’t discuss her. Now we can, POI.

We all want justice for the true innocent in this , WT. It’s about him.

If she has done this she has managed to snow multiple police and emergency responders, her husband, family, the media etc .. is this likely? Or is it simply because once police were convinced everyone else was convinced too, simply believing that if police had cleared her that was good enough.
I don't believe that she fooled everybody.

She fooled the people that made the decisions.

One of the LE on the day said it felt off.
The infighting in Rosann has been off the charts.

Just because the fosters where off the table here at websleuths doesnt mean thats the way the rest of social media treated them.

She has been POI #1 for many from the start.

MOO

Heya Sleuthers, have been following this one & been reading these forums, so wanted to share some thoughts (Did have an old account years ago, but forget it now...)

We know foster parents can kill kids in their care & collude to cover it up (Murder of Tialeigh Palmer in QLD by the Thorburn family). Again, the foster parents were the last to see her alive & the entire family had conspired together to conceal the girl's murder :(

From the first few episodes of the Channel 10 "Where's William" podcast these odd instances stood out:

Episode 5 (Strike Force)
- When discussing GJ being assigned the case & at first being suspicious of them FM says it's "good" & how they should keep going back over old evidence (Yet ironically they came out full force to dispute the recent evidence review which focuses squarely on them)
- FM describes having a "chuckle" and "inside giggle" when when GJ was at first sizing them up (Duper's delight?)
- FM describes feeling "excited" when GJ was put on the case (this feels off, feeling relieved/hopeful, but excited?)
- There is a general tone of FM fangirling over GJ & Underbelly, sounds quite proud at this close association

This is a historical account of events, so it's possible at the time they were not feeling this way when he was 1st assigned the case.

There are biases that make it easy for many to believe an old man is a paedophile, where there are contrasting biases that make it so much harder for those same people to believe a mother can kill her child and cover it up, especially if she's affluent, professional, etc. We have seen this before, and the fallout of those biases are happening in real-time.

ETA: Part of the problem with this investigation is that multiple investigators came at this from the bias that FFC was a "loving mom."
She was trying to stop the child from seeing his own birth mother hopefully the emails from the department can show that it is possible that she wasn't as loving as she is making out she is to the police and the media, what foster parent would want to stop a foster child from seeing its own mother, to the point the child is now calling its own mother "birth mum" during the last visit, a foster parent is someone giving up their own time to raise someone else's child, it appears in this case the foster parents are trying to adop and stop the child from seeing its own mum, its like they are pretending that they want to foster when in fact they actually want to adopt, its like everyone is thinking what loving people trying to adopt, im looking at the other side that this isn't right the child is in contact with the mother who doesn't want them adopted out and yet the family are gunning for this adoption using behaviour and sleeping as an excuse to stop the child from seeing its own mother while the foster mother is trying to get this adoption to happen

Heya Sleuthers, have been following this one & been reading these forums, so wanted to share some thoughts (Did have an old account years ago, but forget it now...)

We know foster parents can kill kids in their care & collude to cover it up (Murder of Tialeigh Palmer in QLD by the Thorburn family). Again, the foster parents were the last to see her alive & the entire family had conspired together to conceal the girl's murder :(

From the first few episodes of the Channel 10 "Where's William" podcast these odd instances stood out:

Episode 5 (Strike Force)
- When discussing GJ being assigned the case & at first being suspicious of them FM says it's "good" & how they should keep going back over old evidence (Yet ironically they came out full force to dispute the recent evidence review which focuses squarely on them)
- FM describes having a "chuckle" and "inside giggle" when when GJ was at first sizing them up (Duper's delight?)
- FM describes feeling "excited" when GJ was put on the case (this feels off, feeling relieved/hopeful, but excited?)
- There is a general tone of FM fangirling over GJ & Underbelly, sounds quite proud at this close association

This is a historical account of events, so it's possible at the time they were not feeling this way when he was 1st assigned the case.

The FM often says one thing and does the other, if you analyse her statements. It's hinting at pathological lying.

In regards to Jubelin, a lot of people fangirl over him and even refer to him as "jubes" as if they have some personal relationship with him. So bizarre.

I have often wondered if their professional relationship didn't cross the line into something more intimate, like close friendship perhaps. Might be another reason he didn't scrutinise her properly. IMO

I agree that they are probably trying to pressure a specific person to talk.

I’m reluctant to say “NSWPOL wouldn’t go to these lengths unless they were certain” because they have certainly done it before, but these are the reasons I think they know what they are doing this time:

1. We all know who the POI is. An unknown POI has just received a million dollar payout for being wrongfully targeted. It’s not BS or PS, so there are two even larger payouts pending. NSWPOL wouldn’t risk an even larger payout of they got it wrong this time.

2. NSWPOL haven’t clarified that their current POI is not the FC, which I think they would do if it wasn’t her for the reasons above.

3. The search is overly theatrical, so I think (hope) this is a deliberate strategy.

4. A grave archaeologist has spoken to the media giving specific details. He is not a member of NSWPOL. Usually it’s only police that release information to the media while the contractors get on with their job. He has therefore had police approval to speak.

5. The grave archaeologist has given very specific information re a body being “placed” rather than “buried”. This means that a contractor is giving out operational inside information. A contractor wouldn’t gild the lily. He’s an archaeologist, not an actor. If this information was just speculative, it would have been released by police not a contractor.

I think this is about making someone sweat. And that person would be being watched very carefully and I think the timing of the release of information is very strategic. If I was a betting person, I’d bet that they already have what they are looking for and are now trying to extract a confession rather than having to go to trial on circumstantial evidence on a bunch of charges that the DPP will find difficult to prove.

All just MOO.

Thank you for this! Your analysis is excellent and likely right on the money IMHO

She was trying to stop the child from seeing his own birth mother hopefully the emails from the department can show that it is possible that she wasn't as loving as she is making out she is to the police and the media, what foster parent would want to stop a foster child from seeing its own mother, to the point the child is now calling its own mother "birth mum" during the last visit, a foster parent is someone giving up their own time to raise someone else's child, it appears in this case the foster parents are trying to adop and stop the child from seeing its own mum, its like they are pretending that they want to foster when in fact they actually want to adopt, its like everyone is thinking what loving people trying to adopt, im looking at the other side that this isn't right the child is in contact with the mother who doesn't want them adopted out and yet the family are gunning for this adoption using behaviour and sleeping as an excuse to stop the child from seeing its own mother while the foster mother is trying to get this adoption to happen

When was it mentioned that the FM / family tried to stop William from seeing his Bio parents? I don't remember this?

Episode 5 (Strike Force)

Those foster parents weren’t offered anonymity. I didn’t follow all that close but I couldn’t understand how they were named throughout the investigation?

I know it’s been said that William was quiet and shy, anxious even, with possible behavioural needs. Could William also be a kid who said it how he saw it- say what you will about bio gm, bio mum from what I’ve observed both say it how they see it.

That would be difficult for a person who likes to be in charge, living with this kind of personality difference, constant clash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288