AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand having her purse with her while gardening, this has been brought up before on here.
Her children are 19 and 14 years old.
Her story of that afternoon seems to get more & more exaggerated each time it is told.

Neighbor of Summer Wells says she heard a scream shortly before she went missing - YouTube

WJLD News11 TN

The sheriff was told about the scream in the beginning. It wasn't known to the public for several weeks when DW mentioned it in an interview with CM.
Maybe she had her phone, her smokes, or whatever else in her purse she wanted close at hand.
I found this neighbor and her son to be credible.
The sound the boy describes is the sound someone makes when a bone is broken.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Lots of gardening going on that afternoon.

Is the neighbor's driveway the one seen in one of CM's videos? When CM drove down Ben Hill... Wasn't there a bench and a mailbox there, across from the Wells' driveway and just a bit further down the road?

<moo>

Lots of gardening going on that afternoon.

Is the neighbor's driveway the one seen in one of CM's videos? When CM drove down Ben Hill... Wasn't there a bench and a mailbox there, across from the Wells' driveway and just a bit further down the road?

<moo>

Yes, I believe that is it.
Although she does not live there now but did at the time of SW's disappearance.

Who was disputing property lines?

A plethora of people showed up? How many is that?

“We were kind of hyper-alert because of property things that happened the day before, so we were listening for noise; everyone was kind of quiet,” said Brown.

"There was a property sale that brought a plethora of people to their door, confused about which piece of land was for sale, leading to a dispute of property lines."

Neighbor of Summer Wells says she heard a scream shortly before she went missing | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Who was disputing property lines?

A plethora of people showed up? How many is that?

“We were kind of hyper-alert because of property things that happened the day before, so we were listening for noise; everyone was kind of quiet,” said Brown.

"There was a property sale that brought a plethora of people to their door, confused about which piece of land was for sale, leading to a dispute of property lines."

Neighbor of Summer Wells says she heard a scream shortly before she went missing | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather
This article says they were inside the "cabin" (word used in article) when they heard the scream. One of them even went over to the door to look outside.

Then, later, they went out.

Where does this tale of gardening by the roadside carrying a purse come from? This article references a purse that she had with her later when she went to look around outside.

As far as the property "dispute", some guy either bought or was trying to buy land. He camped on what he thought was the land, but it actually was not because he didn't know where the property lines were, so someone told him. And, i suppose, he got off this person land. I don't think it was this woman's land.

Idk, i saw the initial video and it seemed like, okay, maybe this is a clue. Then i saw another where she'd given nicknames to a bunch of people. The only one I can remember is "Voldemort". After about ten confusing minutes of nicknames and stuff that doesn't pertain to hearing screams, i gave up.

ETA: "Plethora", i am going to say two or three. In this situation. Jmo moo imo

ETA: you can't just randomly sell land plots. It has to be surveyed and a there will be a drawing (that's not the right word, i am sorry) with a detailed description in the county deed book. I guess most people know this.

Last edited:
Not sure, but first they heard the "animalistic scream," then...

"They went on with their evening, and the kids returned to being kids. JodiSue said she headed down her driveway around 6 p.m. to tend to flowers."

“And at this point, I start hearing them holler for Summer,” she said. “By the third, I knew something was wrong. And then my brain immediately went, ‘scream earlier, this, uh oh.'”

The neighbor's tending to flowers was later that day, around 6 p.m. The "hollering" she heard around 6 p.m. was "them," looking for Summer.

<moo>

Last edited:
Maybe she had her phone, her smokes, or whatever else in her purse she wanted close at hand.
I found this neighbor and her son to be credible.
The sound the boy describes is the sound someone makes when a bone is broken.

Adding to my own post.
The sound the boy describes is the sound someone makes when a bone is being broken, or they are being S.A.ed.

Adding to my own post.
The sound the boy describes is the sound someone makes when a bone is being broken, or they are being S.A.ed.

Do you have a link for this. I read and listened to the previously linked video and didn't hear or read that part. I think it's weird that the son (that's the 19 yo, right?) has listened to enough people being sexually assaulted that he would equate the scream to that. Or to a bone breaking. Need to see him saying that in his own words (please and thanks).

Last edited:
“While we were out at one point doing survey lines and there was a flash of a car that went up Candus and Donnie’s driveway,” she recalled. “Something about it struck me wrong.” She and her family next heard a truck door slamming and dismissed it as their neighbors. About an hour and a half before Summer is thought to go missing – JodiSue, her son, and her daughter heard something far more suspicious: a scream.

That's what I find interesting. She said she saw a car go up the driveway and then heard a truck door slamming. I mean could someone have accidently hit summer with a car/truck in their driveway? Someone possibly coming there to pick up drugs or buy drugs? Maybe Summer was put in that car and taken somewhere to get her off of the property. That person hide Summer and helped get rid of her. I think there is something definitely to this car going up into the driveway. So technically that would mean that Candance and Don didn't really have anything to do with her death but definitely showing that they know more than they are telling.

cream shortly before she went missing | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

Do you have a link for this. I read and listened to the previously linked video and didn't hear or read that part. I think it's weird that the son (that's the 19 yo, right?) has listened to enough people being sexually assaulted that he would equate the scream to that. Or to a bone breaking. Need to see him saying that in his own words (please and thanks).

The interpretation of the way in which the boy described the “animalistic” scream was mine, not his.

amateur opinion and speculation

This article says they were inside the "cabin" (word used in article) when they heard the scream. One of them even went over to the door to look outside.

Then, later, they went out.

Where does this tale of gardening by the roadside carrying a purse come from? This article references a purse that she had with her later when she went to look around outside.

As far as the property "dispute", some guy either bought or was trying to buy land. He camped on what he thought was the land, but it actually was not because he didn't know where the property lines were, so someone told him. And, i suppose, he got off this person land. I don't think it was this woman's land.

Idk, i saw the initial video and it seemed like, okay, maybe this is a clue. Then i saw another where she'd given nicknames to a bunch of people. The only one I can remember is "Voldemort". After about ten confusing minutes of nicknames and stuff that doesn't pertain to hearing screams, i gave up.

ETA: "Plethora", i am going to say two or three. In this situation. Jmo moo imo

ETA: you can't just randomly sell land plots. It has to be surveyed and a there will be a drawing (that's not the right word, i am sorry) with a detailed description in the county deed book. I guess most people know this.

Check out the description of this plot of land which is completely wooded and has not been surveyed. It mentions property lines.
If you buy land like this, you might need more than a metal detector and a string to find your property line?

Ben Hill Rd, Rogersville, TN 37857 | MLS #9929591 | Zillow

Last edited:
Check out the description of this plot of land which is completely wooded and has not been surveyed. It mentions property lines.
If you buy land like this, you might need a more than a metal detector and a string to find your property line.

If you buy land like this, you might need more than a metal detector and a string to find your property line?

When you come to the cable, park by the gravel pile. That about sums it up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa