AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did she move?

I have looked for the video where she states that they have moved but I can't find it. I know it was over a month ago.
It was a news video where she was interviewed.
They had lived there a while, before SW was born.
They had a house on their property on top of the hill across from the Wells. Also there was a cabin on the property, where the neighbor and her children where when they heard the scream. Someone here on a thread or 2 back said the cabin was closer to the road than the house.

Allabouttrial, trying to catch up.. In your August post, who is Dodds? Tia
He's a/was a church friend of the Wells. Robin called him on the night Summer went missing and they both went up to see Candus and Don that night.

He also took the boys for a break/day out, before they were taken by DCFS.

This is an interview he did with WJHL.

Also, a longer interview he did with Unmasked.

ETA: Sorry wrong David! If you check @2.curious post, they have the correct details.

Last edited:
He's a/was a church friend of the Wells. Robin called him on the night Summer went missing and they both went up to see Candus and Don that night.

He also took the boys for a break/day out, before they were taken by DCFS.

This is an interview he did with WJHL.

Also, a longer interview he did with Unmasked.

Dotson is the man from the church.
Family friend says parents, brothers of Summer Wells have had difficult time since her disappearance - YouTube

Dobbs is the man buying property on Ben Hill Rd.

eta - It has been easy to get all the names confused.

Check out the description of this plot of land which is completely wooded and has not been surveyed. It mentions property lines.
If you buy land like this, you might need more than a metal detector and a string to find your property line?

Ben Hill Rd, Rogersville, TN 37857 | MLS #9929591 | Zillow
There has to be a description in the deed book of the property lines. It might not have been surveyed recently, but it has been at some point in time. Else people could just defraud people.

This article says they were inside the "cabin" (word used in article) when they heard the scream. One of them even went over to the door to look outside.

Then, later, they went out.

Where does this tale of gardening by the roadside carrying a purse come from? This article references a purse that she had with her later when she went to look around outside.

As far as the property "dispute", some guy either bought or was trying to buy land. He camped on what he thought was the land, but it actually was not because he didn't know where the property lines were, so someone told him. And, i suppose, he got off this person land. I don't think it was this woman's land.

Idk, i saw the initial video and it seemed like, okay, maybe this is a clue. Then i saw another where she'd given nicknames to a bunch of people. The only one I can remember is "Voldemort". After about ten confusing minutes of nicknames and stuff that doesn't pertain to hearing screams, i gave up.

ETA: "Plethora", i am going to say two or three. In this situation. Jmo moo imo

ETA: you can't just randomly sell land plots. It has to be surveyed and a there will be a drawing (that's not the right word, i am sorry) with a detailed description in the county deed book. I guess most people know this.

We often plant flowers near and around our mailbox, which would probably qualify as roadside gardening. I can't speak to having a purse or bag with me, but our mailbox is just a short distance from our home. If I had to walk down a longer driveway (like the Wells), I might take a bag with me too.

We often plant flowers near and around our mailbox, which would probably qualify as roadside gardening. I can't speak to having a purse or bag with me, but our mailbox is just a short distance from our home. If I had to walk down a longer driveway (like the Wells), I might take a bag with me too.
I understand, but the article says she was in the house. The article talks about her being in the house when she heard the scream. This is what I mean.

So, she wasn't gardening then. I remember the first interview, she said she was reclining on the couch because she didn't feel well.

So, she wasn't outside with her purse until later.

ETA: of course, there are purses and there are purses. Something about the way she talks about her purse makes me think it is a small one. But, idk why i think that, but some people have little purses they take all over the place.

Last edited:
Was this the same neighbor that DW saw when he first got there? Along with his sons, by the creek? Or was that a different neighbor?
No, i think he indicated that one was a man who was searching his own property. The one who heard the scream is a woman. She has a 19-year-old son, but jmo i don't think he was the person DW saw. But, moo

ETA: i think the boys were on DW's property and the neighbor was across the road. But, this is over by the shed.

Idk if DW has said if he talked to that neighbor at that point. But, i don't think he did. Because he talks about going up to the shed and then yelling, "Summer!"

All of CH's plants & flowers are in containers by her camper.
SW placed the toys in the containers/planters. They are from Paw Patrol, one is 'Chase'. CM called him 'Chase on the case'.
2 planters with a few succulents. We don't know who put the toys in as the video was after Summer disappeared. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There has to be a description in the deed book of the property lines. It might not have been surveyed recently, but it has been at some point in time. Else people could just defraud people.

Wonder if this land has been canvased during the search for Summer

2 planters with a few succulents. We don't know who put the toys in as the video was after Summer disappeared. <modsnip>

The planters had been there for a while before June 15th. They added some more plants that day, per CW.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
The neighbor saw a car, but heard a truck door slamming.

How did she know it was a truck door?

I always wonder this too, but I can tell which one of my across the street neighbor vehicles he's taking when he leaves, so *shrug*. I don't put a lot of stock into the neighbor, the story seemed to ... evolve. Local LE seems to have dismissed it as well.

I think this case has had a serious problem with people wanting to get their 15 minutes of fame. I don't think of it as "everybody's a suspect" so much as "trust no one" because everyone is less than reliable.

Does anyone out there call the police ever? I mean, unless you have literally cannot find a child. I am just asking. Maybe that's just how they do things? Idk?

Because a heart-rending, animalistic scream that sounds like a broken bone, SA in progress, or someone managing to scream before having a hand put over their face (i have read all these descriptions) sounds like call the cops time. I understand this is a woman, a 19 year old guy, and a 14 year old girl, so maybe going to confront this situation was beyond them, but still...

They were in the house when they heard it. Later (which i read an hour and a half), they were out by the road and heard SW being called for and sort of went to investigate people calling for SW.

Does anyone out there call the police ever? I mean, unless you have literally cannot find a child. I am just asking. Maybe that's just how they do things? Idk?

Because a heart-rending, animalistic scream that sounds like a broken bone, SA in progress, or someone managing to scream before having a hand put over their face (i have read all these descriptions) sounds like call the cops time. I understand this is a woman, a 19 year old guy, and a 14 year old girl, so maybe going to confront this situation was beyond them, but still...

They were in the house when they heard it. Later (which i read an hour and a half), they were out by the road and heard SW being called for and sort of went to investigate people calling for SW.
There are some folks that are very wary of police, or just getting involved in general.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member