Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
The previous Riding for Disabled club is about 500 metres from the end of Benaroon Drive.
The picture being shown here recently is the NEW site of the riding school.

The previous site that was used during the time WT went missing, was very, very close to the home and would be a logical place someone might drive to while searching.

My kids LOVED horses and would have run off to visit them if we had someplace 500 metres nearby.

I know how far the riding school is from the house. No way would he have walked that far in the "just minutes" she alleges he was gone. She even says as much herself.

In the MFC's walkthrough, he said on at least two occasions that she "only just" started her search after he arrived home. Either he lied and knows more or she did the drive to RS before she searched the immediate area. JMO

ETA: he obviously saw no sign of him driving past there coming back so why would she need to drive down there after he arrived back?

Yes I heard that loud and clear. But I watched the 9News version. Maybe the rest had dodgy mikes.

Well, the fact that just after the attention to FFC came out, they were charged with assault and the child, presumably WT's older sister removed from their care is not the media's invention.
But it is pretty much same narrative that happened for BS---the media watched the investigation and searches of his property and vehicles---and they did a deep dive on his family, as his grandsons were removed from he and his wife's care.

I know how far the riding school is from the house. No way would he have walked that far in the "just minutes" she alleges he was gone. She even says as much herself.

In the MFC's walkthrough, he said on at least two occasions that she "only just" started her search after he arrived home. Either he lied and knows more or she did the drive to RS before she searched the immediate area. JMO

ETA: he obviously saw no sign of him driving past there coming back so why would she need to drive down there after he arrived back?

Opposite direction.

Returning from Lakewood is from the North. The Riding School was to the south.

William wasn't adopted, he was being cared for by foster carers on behalf of the minister, FFC is not his mother, adoption is very uncommon in Australia, this article feels out of place here and we don't use words like assimilation.

When there's a relationship breakdown between an adult and a parent the onus is on the adult to take steps to connect with self awareness, not blaming the child, or the child's family. Hard to know though as she describes herself to be a very connected parent. I dont think we'll know unless LT grows up and writes a book one day.

I didn't just pull the term adoption out of my hat.

Here is what his birth mom had to say at the inquest:

"William’s biological mother has already told his inquest how she was alarmed when she later found out her son was then being adopted out without her knowledge."
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/p...e/news-story/38baa59f1db54e441f01cc11a6af6eba

I am sorry if you feel that article upon open adoption is 'out of place' here.

I think it is relevant to the discussion because the child was straddling both worlds. It may not seem important to you, to have this discussion about his family situation, but I think it had a big impact upon the children.

Well, that’s what I thought too. I was shocked at recent developments. Apparently it wasn’t, I’m sorry to say. It seems each detective who took over assumed the previous detective had properly cleared both parents.

I read what Jubelin said and it only made me more concerned. Particularly, how can nothing incriminating coming from the covertly bugged car be a factor at all if only one person is responsible and the other doesn’t know about it?

There are major discrepancies. Now, I can see those discrepancies. Including one that provides opportunity to dispose of a body. That is HUGE. In fact, the discrepancies are so glaringly obvious to me now, that I cannot believe it has taken seven years. It’s true that in some cases there is indeed a big bad boogeyman. But let’s be real… it’s rare. It’s most often someone close to the person.

It baffles me that there are people who just gloss over the discrepancies. Homicide cases are not football games where you pick a team and barrack for them all the way. It’s not about being right. It’s about getting justice for a little boy who deserves at least that.

You go where the evidence takes you. Laidlaws motto is “assume nothing, check everything”.

All IMO.
Too right .

Then why didn't he mention her drive in his re-telling of events if she went after he had returned?

We don't know that he didn't. We have only been privy to a snippet of the videoed walkthrough which was released by the Coroner. We haven't seen their police statements.
Perhaps he wasn't aware that FM took out the car?

We don't know that he didn't. We have only been privy to a snippet of the videoed walkthrough which was released by the Coroner. We haven't seen their police statements.

They have been quiet yappy in the years since William's disappearance. Are you suggesting their media and podcast recollections of that day don't match their police statements?

So police are not naming a POI?

Then it's possible FM is not involved. And if she's not, then I wonder what the other possibilities are?

I wonder what the motivation or strategy is from LE to do all of this.
Orders from the coroner. She needs to be satisfied that all avenues have been investigated to hand down her findings or continue with the inquest & hear more evidence, she has a huge responsibility...........all IMO

I certainly don't envy her at all .......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member