GUILTY UK - Bobbi-Anne Mcleod,18, ‘did not arrive to meet friends’ Plymouth, 20 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Unsure if i am imagining it or not, but does the accused look embarrassed or afraid, also, do his hands appear to be bruised?
imo, speculation.
Murder accused Cody Ackland photographed leaving court
0_WhatsApp-Image-2021-11-26-at-181824jpeg.jpg

Cody Ackland leaving Plymouth Magistrates' Court on Friday evening (Image: Matt Gilley/Plymouth Live)
I was actually wondering the opposite from the video WiseOwl posted - I was wondering how he kept his head up and not looking down in shame/guilt..

Last edited:
My theory is his gig van was involved in taking Bobbi. There was probably another person insured on it thus why two were detained.

As for her items being left on the bus seat, she may have been asked directions and got up to point the way. Then she was quickly snatched leaving her stuff behind. Just pure speculation IMO

Although I know 100% not to "expect" anything or any "type" when it comes to crime ..but I do get what you mean ..he was not what I was "expecting" .
I wouldn't be surprised if he has admitted his involvement..May get a guilty plea
Bolded by me.

I wondered too but now I'm not sure. The following was read out in court.

.......In a hearing which lasted less then two minutes, Cody Ackland has appeared before magistrates charged with the murder of Bobbi-Anne Mcleod.

The count that between November 20 and November 23 that he murdered Bobbi-Anne Mcleod was read to him by the clerk of the court.

Man appears in court charged with Bobbi-Anne's murder

Would have to ask one of WS resident attorney's but I would imagine if he'd confessed wouldn't they have a specific date?

Bolded by me.

.......In a hearing which lasted less then two minutes, Cody Ackland has appeared before magistrates charged with the murder of Bobbi-Anne Mcleod.

The count that between November 20 and November 23 that he murdered Bobbi-Anne Mcleod was read to him by the clerk of the court.

Would have to ask one of WS resident attorney's but I would imagine if he'd confessed wouldn't they have a specific date?

I think it's legalese. Even with a confession, it has to be tested and not just accepted at face value.

Bundy was a good looking guy too. Is it really more unusual for the very handsome men to be psychos in the UK? Because in my experience that is not the case here.

I guess its because the last major crime to happen like this in Plymouth was the Keyham shootings and I guess people were expecting same motive and personality. Because how you hold yourself and dress and groom affects how good looking you are in most cases.

Bundy was a good looking guy too. Is it really more unusual for the very handsome men to be psychos in the UK? Because in my experience that is not the case here.
It's certainly rare that a girl is killed by some random man in this manner. As in abducted/coerced into a vehicle, around tea-time on a Saturday night while waiting for a bus.

Add to that his lifestyle, age, looks then yes very rare.

I think this is why I'm not 100% convinced there isn't a connection between the two, however slight.

Could be that she didn't know him but he may have known her.

The Crown Court
at Plymouth

Daily Courtroom List for Monday 29 November 2021
FINAL 6

Court 4 - sitting at 10:00 am
HIS HONOUR JUDGE R LINFORD
Sitting at Truro Crown Court

For Application for Bail

T20217074 ACKLAND Cody 50ED7031621 PLYHM CPS
Defendant to be produced to Truro Crown Court - Reserved to HHJ Linford

CourtServe - Live Court Listings

Bolded by me.

He would still have to go through the process, even if he has already confessed ( I doubt he has ) and he would not be allowed to enter a plea at this hearing, nor at Crown on Monday, even if he wanted to.
In one or two rare instances, I have seen a defence solicitor indicate to the Crown Court that his client is going to submit a guilty plea, as soon as he is allowed to, but it is very rare. My guess is CA will do the same as all the others and plead not guilty when the time comes.

The Crown Court
at Plymouth

FINAL 6

For Application for Bail

Unusual

The Crown Court
at Plymouth

FINAL 6

For Application for Bail

Application for Bail? crikey, thats bizzare, I think there must be alot more to this than we know at the moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back