ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I've said before, he could not have gone downstream without anyone noticing. The creek becomes shallow and gentle, I would almost call it a brook. We drove from Salmon to Leadore and on through the Lemhi Valley in 2016. Timber Creek looked like a quiet, meandering brook as it crossed back and forth across the highway. We drove partway up to the campground. The creek is neither deep nor swift after it leaves the mountain.

Last edited:
Is it true that the parents are no longer together? And, if so, and one or the other or both was involved, why hasn't one flipped on the other?

You would think one of them would but the dad keeps close contact with the mom so I wonder if he exercise some kind of control over her ? Just my thoughts.

Jessica and Vernal were never married. Jessica is divorced from the guy she married after she broke up with Vernal.
IMO they don't flip on each other because they are both guilty, if one went down, they'd both go down.

Wow, I didn't know she had gotten divorced. And she had no other children ?

This beautiful boy should be laughing and having fun with his new trucks for Christmas. Not gonna lie, this one has me unable to even guess on where he is. This one is always nagging at me. Merry Christmas sweet boy, DeOrr. You will never be forgotten.
Also, hugs to his parents. No matter what happened, they are without their child. On today, Christmas Day, that has to feel horrible.

In my opinion I don't believe this child was ever there. I think they planned the whole trip to cover a accident that may have happened. No one would be looking anywhere except the location where they were camping.

I watched a program on missing DeOrr Jr. the other night, and I was surprised at how desolate and far removed their camping area was from everything/everybody. Intentional?

I mean...where could this kid have gone?

jmo

From the very beginning, I didn’t think DeOrr was ever at the campground. The whole camping trip was a cover up of some kind and was sloppily conceived. I’m really surprised that law enforcement never got to the bottom of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa