Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Charles Vallow, 62, Oct 2019 *Arrests* #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah- but Melanie chose to tell a “split the baby” type lie at first with LE when she said that she no longer has JJ, hoping to remove the heat from herself, but not calling out Lori’s and Chad’s lies to LE. (If she is not going to call out a murder or three, why call out at lie or several dozen?)

This rings true to me- in that it could very well be what what said and heard- it does sound like our Shakespearean Tragic hero Melanie to make a statement like that- A lie that makes it clear that SHE doesn’t have the corpse- er- kiddo.

:( So sad for the disrespect Tylee and JJ endured. They both seem like such bright lights born into utterly evil darkness.
And not just the disrespect they endured. How about zero love from ANY adult they knew? The only love they received was from Kay and Colby, and that was from a distance. These cult members make me sick.

And not just the disrespect they endured. How about zero love from ANY adult they knew? The only love they received was from Kay and Colby, and that was from a distance. These cult members make me sick.

I don't think that is correct. As far as we know, Charles Vallow was a very good father to JJ and stepfather to Tylee. CV put up with a lot of nonsense from LVD, yet continued to hang in there.

When LVD decided to go to Hawaii and live with her friend, I assume that Tylee and JJ were with Charles Vallow? I wonder if CD saw LVD during that time?

I don't think that is correct. As far as we know, Charles Vallow was a very good father to JJ and stepfather to Tylee. CV put up with a lot of nonsense from LVD, yet continued to hang in there.

When LVD decided to go to Hawaii and live with her friend, I assume that Tylee and JJ were with Charles Vallow? I wonder if CD saw LVD during that time?
Tylee did not get along with Charles. When Lori left him at the end of January, Tylee went with her to Hawaii and then stayed with Alex for a while.

Yeah- but Melanie chose to tell a “split the baby” type lie at first with LE when she said that she no longer has JJ, hoping to remove the heat from herself, but not calling out Lori’s and Chad’s lies to LE. (If she is not going to call out a murder or three, why call out at lie or several dozen?)

This rings true to me- in that it could very well be what what said and heard- it does sound like our Shakespearean Tragic hero Melanie to make a statement like that- A lie that makes it clear that SHE doesn’t have the corpse- er- kiddo.

:( So sad for the disrespect Tylee and JJ endured. They both seem like such bright lights born into utterly evil darkness.
If MG lied about Lori asking her to take JJ with her in September, that lie was not necessary, since MG (falsely) claimed after the welfare check that JJ had been with her in November, until Lori came and picked him up. She didn't claim that she last saw him in September.

If MG lied about Lori asking her to take JJ with her in September, that lie was not necessary, since MG (falsely) claimed after the welfare check that JJ had been with her in November, until Lori came and picked him up. She didn't claim that she last saw him in September.

It seems that paragraph in the report is problematic... date MG last saw JJ, says MG was asked to take JJ, and says MG hired an attorney. I suppose the writer (officer) wasn't paying close attention in the conference call or something.

Tylee did not get along with Charles. When Lori left him at the end of January, Tylee went with her to Hawaii and then stayed with Alex for a while.

i often wondered about the relationship between Tylee and Charles…..IMO it was influenced by LV….Tylee went along with anything LV said because either she did not want to upset her mom or perhaps did not want to her any negative feed back or preaching or any form of punishment…..she did not want to be considered a dark zombie. JMOO

MOO... I feel like many times when Lori/Chad/Melanie/Melani make public statements they are playing chess with each other and with LE. They probably aren't lying to make a rational point or because it would be necessary for their own story.

Probably not making sense but I think in this instance, for example, MG made that statement about Lori asking her to take JJ because MG somehow thinks that makes her look "more innocent". I think she did this after considerable thought and in MG's eyes it sends a message to LE that is favorable to MG. It also sends a message to Lori and Chad that she is not going to prison for life for them. I believe MG said it for these reasons way more than I think she said it because it is or is not true. Truth doesn't matter much to these people. MOO.

Well, that makes sense. Teens don't usually bond well with a step parent. I didn't realize Tylee was in Hawaii with LVD. The 20/20 show made it seem like LVD went alone.

Well, that makes sense. Teens don't usually bond well with a step parent. I didn't realize Tylee was in Hawaii with LVD. The 20/20 show made it seem like LVD went alone.

I think Charles and Tylee's relationship was complicated. The (IIRC unnamed) friend of hers who was interviewed by AZ police basically said as much in her testimony (I wasn't sure whether this next part was Tylee voicing this to her friend, or the friend making these observations), that Tylee was in fact shellshocked and reeling after CV's death, because even though they had often clashed he had still functioned as an adult authority figure in her life, and it was still a loss.

As for the Tylee question, just to clarify, IIRC whenever she wasn't with Lori, she was with Alex or possibly friendly peers. There wasn't any time when Lori up and left Tylee alone with Charles.

Lori's Hawaii friend AR said in a podcast* interview that Lori flew to Hawaii multiple times during the two-month period after she left Charles. She took Tylee along for the first trip and then went back without her, stating that Tylee would start working for Lori's sister's husband (which was probably a lie). According to AR, MG was also with her on one occasion when Lori tried to convince AR to join the 144k. Apparently Lori did all the talking during which MG appeared absent-minded.

*podcast name: The Chosen Ones

Last edited:
I would have thought that some of their "friends" would have turned on Chad and Lori by now, given that the happy couple will never be in a position to exact revenge.
I think we have now listened to (or read transcripts/summaries of) police interviews with most of the group members and also with some people on the perifery who weren't officially a part of the group. Some are probably ashamed for believing such bizarre things and horrified at their testimonies being made public. I'm not sure if any of them came forward voluntarily. I'm missing statements by AB from Missouri, who was a grand jury witness and was close to Chad, according to SL's (PAP member) interview. From the start we haven't heard anything from Lori's father. There might be other people who had their "family history" (past probations) revealed by Chad and/or have been recruited for the 144k.

I had thought I new this case relatively will but I was mistaken. In all honesty I think I am going to go back to looking at the time line and abbreviation of names at this point.

I will say I have wondered on occasion if maybe mental health issues are involved with this case. Such as religious addiction and or mood disorder and if LV legal team are going to try any of that out in court. Its my understanding there will be no insanity defense due to laws in that county correct ? I am not saying I think anyone has a mental illness nor should they be able to avoid any legal consequences . If in deed all that appears documented by LE is proven to be accurate. As for CD defense wondering if its something like he is a fiction writer that got lured into a mess and had no idea what he got himself into ? I am speculating totally here. I am perplexed and baffled. All evidence released by LE has lead me thinking these crimes are so messy, ill thought out based around money and perceived power. Some people mentioned /involved in the case appear to have no regard for human life when it doesn't suit their narrative. I used to think I am open minded until I see a trail but this one is really testing me out that. All I have stated is IMO.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Tylee knew A LOT about what was happening around her. She knew what turning into a zombie and dark meant, and she knew that those who were zombies/dark would need to be killed. She knew she had to be in line or else she was going to be next in line. Poor thing really was the next in line.

I get the impression also that Tylee was present or at least was made aware of many discussions that LV, CD and Alex ( LV brother ) had and does appear Tylee could have posed a threat if LV was to lose her grip on Tylee anytime in the future. It must have been terrifying for Tylee and JJ . I heard a recording sometime back of Tylee saying something similar to ' No not me mum I'm not a zombie' (not a direct quote) in the back ground of a phone call LV was having in regards to dark spirits and Zombies. I haven't been able to locate this recording again and was wondering if anyone else had heard this recording ? It may have been a recording of a call with MG but don't quote me on that because I am unsure. All of this is just going on my memory and is imo

Do the new charges in relation to BB being shot at mean that CD and LV will be charged for sure? Or does LE still need obtain an arrest warrant first ? Either way sure looks bad for LV and CD Alex ( LV brother) once again.

I get the impression also that Tylee was present or at least was made aware of many discussions that LV, CD and Alex ( LV brother ) had and does appear Tylee could have posed a threat if LV was to lose her grip on Tylee anytime in the future. It must have been terrifying for Tylee and JJ . I heard a recording sometime back of Tylee saying something similar to ' No not me mum I'm not a zombie' (not a direct quote) in the back ground of a phone call LV was having in regards to dark spirits and Zombies. I haven't been able to locate this recording again and was wondering if anyone else had heard this recording ? It may have been a recording of a call with MG but don't quote me on that because I am unsure. All of this is just going on my memory and is imo
I’m not sure that I ever heard the audio, but here is the information from an EIN article.
“Gibb was on the phone with Lori and heard Lori call Tylee a zombie to which Tylee responded, ‘Not me, mom,'” the affidavit states. “This arose out of Lori requiring Tylee to babysit JJ, and Tylee did not want to. Lori Vallow also told Gibb that Tylee had turned into a zombie when she was 12 or 13, which was approximately the same time Tylee had become ‘difficult’ to deal with.”

Documents detail horrific manner JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan were found in Chad Daybell's yard - East Idaho News

Lori's Hawaii friend AR said in a podcast* interview that Lori flew to Hawaii multiple times during the two-month period after she left Charles. She took Tylee along for the first trip and then went back without her, stating that Tylee would start working for Lori's sister's husband (which was probably a lie). According to AR, MG was also with her on one occasion when Lori tried to convince AR to join the 144k. Apparently Lori did all the talking during which MG appeared absent-minded.

*podcast name: The Chosen Ones

I've found the podcast on Spotify, just listened to the Timeline, first episode. Quite a few episodes but from what I noticed each person has an episode devoted to them. Further on the episodes dig deep and tell the story.

(If you don't want to read this entire post we are having a fundraiser for our volunteer mods. Please use this link to donate paypal.me/forthemods )

Words cannot adequately express how much the moderators mean to Websleuths and to me personally.

The amount of hard work they do behind the scenes would truly shock you.
The mods volunteer their time to make sure Websleuths standards are upheld so Websleuths remains the most respected discussion forum on the web.

It is time for our yearly fundraiser for the wonderful people known as the mods who donate so much of their lives to Websleuths.

Please know that you are under no obligation to make a donation.
We ask that only those who can truly afford to donate do so.

We offer one way to make donations and that is through PayPal. Here is the link. Even a dollar will make a difference.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
When the fundraiser is over (two weeks from now) SillyBilly and I will distribute the money to the mods.

If you would like to leave a comment of support for the mods please CLICK HERE

If I could yell this from the mountain tops to the world I would. From my heart and soul thank you so very much to the mods who make such a difference on Websleuths. Thank you very much.

Much Love,
Tricia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members