TX - Chad Read 54, shot/killed by ex's bf, Kyle Carruth, in custody dispute, Lubbock, 5 Nov 2021

Do we know if the judge was inside the house at the time?
Do we know who owned that home where the shooting took place? Thanks.
I kept seeing people here saying this wasn’t Kyle’s home. Do we have any sources for this? It seems weird to me that he’d be storing a rifle inside someone else’s place unless he was living there temporarily or it wasn’t actually his gun.

I kept seeing people here saying this wasn’t Kyle’s home. Do we have any sources for this? It seems weird to me that he’d be storing a rifle inside someone else’s place unless he was living there temporarily or it wasn’t actually his gun.

The articles I read said it was Kyle's home and office.

I thought so. No idea where people are getting the idea it wasn’t his house...
I really didn’t know and only assumed that since Chad Read was there to pick up his son and his ex-wife was there, it was her home and her boyfriend Kyle was simply there visiting or possibly living there with her.
We’re going to learn a lot more about these individuals and their relationship with each other. IMO

I really didn’t know and only assumed that since Chad Read was there to pick up his son and his ex-wife was there, it was her home and her boyfriend Kyle was simply there visiting or possibly living there with her.
We’re going to learn a lot more about these individuals and their relationship with each other. IMO

I wonder what kind of social media presence the shooter and lady have? There is something up with this situation.

I think the mother of the children lived there with Kyle but that’s JMO.[/QUOTE]

This video puts the two videos side by side

I wish they didn’t blur out the footage from inside the house. I get it’s graphic, but it’s critical when determining whether or not this is self defense to see everything that went down here. If you watch the unblurred version, it does look like there’s a lot less delay before Kyle actually fired than in the footage from the car. Unfortunately I think YouTube pulled that version down, as I’m having trouble finding it now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back