CA CA - Long Beach, White Fem 20-25 UP4124 Jumped from bridge May 87

Moonwalker9

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Recognizable face, no photo

Case Numbers
NCMEC Number--
ME/C Case Number8704784
Demographics
SexFemale
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian
Possible First Name--
Possible Middle Name--
Possible Last Name--
Possible Nickname--
Estimated Age GroupAdult
Estimated Age Range (Years)20-25
Estimated Year of Death1987
Estimated PMI--
Height5' 4"(64 inches) , Measured
Weight143 lbs, Measured
Circumstances
TypeUnidentified Deceased
Date FoundMay 12, 1987
NamUs Case CreatedSeptember 10, 2008
ME/C QA Reviewed--
Location Found Map
General Location--Long Beach, California
CountyLos Angeles County
GPS Coordinates--
Circumstances of RecoveryOn 5/12/1987 the decedent jumped off the bridge @ 710 freeway & Long Beach Blvd. in Long Beach, CA. and landed in the flood control channel of the L.A. river.
Details of Recovery

Inventory of RemainsAll parts recovered
Condition of RemainsRecognizable face
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionBrown
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorGreen
Right Eye ColorGreen
Eye DescriptionGreen

WARNING!! There is now a PM photo at NamUs.
1 R/O

MP974 Patricia Schmidt 06/04/1985 Henrico VA

Distance and eye color aren’t great but everything else looks ok. Facial matches aren’t my thing but I think it’s ok. Hairline looks similar.

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP12044Vickie Arleen Sundgaard, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactApril 19, 1987
Missing FromAlexandria, Minnesota
Case Information

Demographics
Missing Age23 Years
Current Age57 Years
First Name Vickie
Middle NameArleen
Last NameSundgaard
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 4" - 5' 6" (64 - 66 Inches)
Weight115 - 125 lbs

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactApril 19, 1987
NamUs Case CreatedAugust 19, 2011
Last Known Location Map
LocationAlexandria, Minnesota 56308
CountyDouglas County
Missing From Tribal Land--
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of Disappearance--
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair DescriptionMedium to dark brown hair
Body Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye DescriptionBrown
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Piercing
Vickie had her ears pierced when she was a teenager but she let them grow closed because she had a problem wearing most jewelry due to skin sensitivity to metal.

Scar/mark
She has a very faint scar on her lip

Tattoo
To the best of her family's knowledge, Vickie did not have any tattoos. It is possible that she may have gotten a tattoo after moving to Alexandria, but that has not been confirmed.

Last edited:
Social media made the suggestion of Rory Kesinger but I think the age range puts her out by 87.

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP26809Rory Gene Kesinger, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactMay 27, 1973
Missing FromPlymouth, Massachusetts
Case Information

Demographics
Missing Age24 Years
Current Age71 Years
First Name Rory
Middle NameGene
Last NameKesinger
Nickname/AliasKessinger, Jennifer Marie Lynn, Linda Lynn Koch, Penny Susan Johnson

SexFemale
Height5' 3" (63 Inches)
Weight118 lbs

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactMay 27, 1973
NamUs Case CreatedNovember 18, 2014
Last Known Location Map
LocationPlymouth, Massachusetts 02360
CountyPlymouth County
Missing From Tribal Land--
Primary Residence on Tribal Land--
Circumstances of DisappearanceKesinger escaped from the Plymouth County Correctional Facility.
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBlue
Right Eye ColorBlue
Eye Description--

Last edited:
Another ruleout:
Janel Peters

Refreshing the thread...

She looks so young in the PM photo.

I think this is Robin Williams who is missing out of Clallam County, WA. NAMUS MP77894. I contacted the Dectives Division at Clallam County Sheriff back in May. Have yet to hear anything.

PS This is my first post in this forum. I am excited to be here!
I have a side-by-side photo of the missing’s photo and the PM of the unidentified. I just don’t know if PM photos are allowed. I’ll have to find and read the rules. I’m still trying to find my way around the forum.

Attachments

• C6307DEB-B4DD-4E0D-A17D-57BE8273C7A6.png
    C6307DEB-B4DD-4E0D-A17D-57BE8273C7A6.png
    143.1 KB · Views: 50
  • E82DE53A-55DC-4C23-B6DB-A4A98FAB2C0E.png
    E82DE53A-55DC-4C23-B6DB-A4A98FAB2C0E.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 56
  • A5C27EF0-D01C-4456-8D35-AC440C80655E.png
    A5C27EF0-D01C-4456-8D35-AC440C80655E.png
    326.2 KB · Views: 42
I think this is Robin Williams who is missing out of Clallam County, WA. NAMUS MP77894. I contacted the Dectives Division at Clallam County Sheriff back in May. Have yet to hear anything.

I have a side-by-side photo of the missing’s photo and the PM of the unidentified. I just don’t know if PM photos are allowed. I’ll have to find and read the rules. I’m still trying to find my way around the forum.

Welcome @Mamo_spins, great to have you here! I agree that there are a lot of similarities, especially the black and white photo compared to the wonderful @victoriarobinson642’s reconstruction above. Have you tried contacting NamUs regarding this possibility?

Welcome @Mamo_spins, great to have you here! I agree that there are a lot of similarities, especially the black and white photo compared to the wonderful @victoriarobinson642’s reconstruction above. Have you tried contacting NamUs regarding this possibility?

I contacted the detectives in Clallam County in May.

I’m in a group on FB concerning missing and unidentified females from the 70s and 80s and I commented that I thought the deceased resembled Robin Williams.
Robin Williams’ son reached out to me in that group. He thanked me and said his sister would contact the coroner’s office in LA County regarding the Jane Doe. So, the wheels are turning.
This is my first time to do “this.” It’s all been a bit overwhelming.

I also see the resemblance, and height, brown hair, green eyes all match. You did a good thing turning it in. I hope Robin's family has a lot of support while they wait to find out.

I contacted the detectives in Clallam County in May.

I’m in a group on FB concerning missing and unidentified females from the 70s and 80s and I commented that I thought the deceased resembled Robin Williams.
Robin Williams’ son reached out to me in that group. He thanked me and said his sister would contact the coroner’s office in LA County regarding the Jane Doe. So, the wheels are turning.
This is my first time to do “this.” It’s all been a bit overwhelming.

I also follow this Facebook page and have found the post you are referring to. I don’t think I can link it here, as it is not considered an official source of information (i.e. that of law enforcement etc.) but I have just seen that the son of Robin Williams has commented that the coroner said she is confirmed by dentals not to be Robin. :(

ETA: I hope the above is okay to post seeing as I am unable to link the source; the Facebook page is public and the information was provided directly by a relative to the missing person. Please correct / remove if this is not allowed.

Last edited:
I also follow this Facebook page and have found the post you are referring to. I don’t think I can link it here, as it is not considered an official source of information (i.e. that of law enforcement etc.) but I have just seen that the son of Robin Williams has commented that the coroner said she is confirmed by dentals not to be Robin. :(

ETA: I hope the above is okay to post seeing as I am unable to link the source; the Facebook page is public and the information was provided directly by a relative to the missing person. Please correct / remove if this is not allowed.

When did he post dentals excluded a match? I don’t see his comment saying that? Can you post a screenshot of it?

I found it. I’m deflated, actually totally bummed.
I am suspicious of the 24-hour-turnaround. The daughter contacts the ME on Monday and they have an exclusion Tuesday on a 35-year-old case?!? When I called the ME Investigator, Betsy, back in May, she was nasty, just plain rude. She was absolutely uninterested, which is the reason I went to the Clallam County Sheriff’s Office.
I do wonder if the Sheriff’s Office requested the comparison between May and now and if that’s the reason for the breakneck speed with the exclusion now.
I hope Robin’s family gets answers soon. Her mother and children have waited long enough.

I found it. I’m deflated, actually totally bummed.
I am suspicious of the 24-hour-turnaround. The daughter contacts the ME on Monday and they have an exclusion Tuesday on a 35-year-old case?!? When I called the ME Investigator, Betsy, back in May, she was nasty, just plain rude. She was absolutely uninterested, which is the reason I went to the Clallam County Sheriff’s Office.
I do wonder if the Sheriff’s Office requested the comparison between May and now and if that’s the reason for the breakneck speed with the exclusion now.
I hope Robin’s family gets answers soon. Her mother and children have waited long enough.

I too found it very odd that the exclusion was provided so quickly and my first thought was the same as yours - whether the information you provided from May lead to a comparison of Doe and Robin over the last 6 months… it does makes one wonder how they were able to rule Robin out overnight. Thank you for your dedication to this case.

I am praying for Robin’s family that they find out what happened to their loved one.

Exclusions

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP77894Robin Williams
Date of Last ContactAugust 01, 1986
StateWA
CountyClallam
Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP17369Janel Peters
Date of Last ContactJanuary 29, 1981
StateCA
CountyLos Angeles
Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP974Patricia Schmidt
Date of Last ContactJune 04, 1985
StateVA
CountyHenrico

I have a theory.. Marjorie Christina Luna. Marjorie was last seen at Greenacres Grocery (now Belk's General Store) in her hometown of Greenacres City, Florida on May 27, 1984. She purchased cat food at approximately 3:00 p.m. The business is located just a few hundred feet from her home. She may have stayed at the store until as late as 6:00 p.m. to play video games, or may have headed to a nearby park after leaving the store.

There were multiple suspects in her abduction, but ultimately all denied even after admitting to other crimes. What if she was kidnapped, held for 3 years and then thrown off the bridge. The UID appears to have a healing black eye, bruising around her mouth, etc. She also has dimples like Marjorie and similar facial structure.
Marjorie Charley Project Page
Marjorie Christina Luna – The Charley Project

Edit to add: this is also based on my opinion that UID looks a lot younger than suspected age listed.

@Caring1 Hey could you post the current list of NamUs exclusions for this Jane Doe? I would greatly appreciate it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back