FL - Sara Morales, 35, shot dead by motorcyclist she hit with car, Orange City, 20 Nov 2021

While it could potentially be a dangerous situation, I do believe that it is reasonable to follow someone after they have hit you and then taken off. Minor damage on any mode of transportation can be pretty expensive. If you don’t have the other persons name and insurance information, you’ll end up paying for that. It may come from your insurance but you still end up paying for it in the long run. I don’t know why this lady did not barricade her self inside of her home and wait for police to get there. I wish she was here to explain her point of view but unfortunately some really bad decisions led to that outcome.
The lady came out aiming a gun at the man she intentionally 'hit and runned.' Self-defense, IMHO.

The title of the thread says she hit a motorcyclist with her car. She fled a crime scene. No one put anyone in fear of death except her, with her vehicle and gun.
Because that is the title of the thread does not mean anything. You would not be scared if three men on motorcycles chased you and came on to your property? Isn't that trespassing? Isn't that threatening behavior?

Because that is the title of the thread does not mean anything. You would not be scared if three men on motorcycles chased you and came on to your property? Isn't that trespassing? Isn't that threatening behavior?
The mods and members here are very good at keeping things accurate and I quoted an article that LE has determined she was the aggressor. Yes, if I intentionally tried to hurt others in any way and they followed me, I would be scared. I wouldn't go home to get my gun, however, unless I was pretty sure I was going to use it.

The mods and members here are very good at keeping things accurate and I quoted an article that LE has determined she was the aggressor. Yes, if I intentionally tried to hurt others in any way and they followed me, I would be scared. I wouldn't go home to get my gun, however, unless I was pretty sure I was going to use it.
Yep. She should have emptied her gun into all of them, no questions asked, before they had a chance to draw. Because she was scared for her life and her family.

Self defense applies to the ones who live to tell the story, including three armed bikers who chase you all the way to your “castle doctrine”.

This is America.

Yep. She should have emptied her gun into all of them, no questions asked, before they had a chance to draw. Because she was scared for her life and her family.

Self defense applies to the ones who live to tell the story, including three armed bikers who chase you all the way to your “castle doctrine”.

This is America.
You see it as two separate crimes. I guess we will see what the DA in that district does.

I don't get this. Three obviously armed men are chasing her and you seem critical that when she gets home, she gets her gun. Why isn't she allowed the gun to protect herself in her own home? Those men could have got her car number and called police too.

Completely agree. But did anyone catch the motorcycle on Sara's front porch? Apparently, there were three motorcycles. My point is what was one of the motorcycles doing on Sara's front porch? Were the men trying to get inside the house?

Aside from the issue that the three biker males should not have followed Sara home, there's also the issue that they didn't leave the premises when Sara insisted.

She is not here because she attempted to harm someone with a car, fled, and then came out pointing a gun at others. She could have called the police, also.
Wendy, please check the information because Sara called 911.

Wendy, did you catch the video where one of the motorcycles is on Sara's front porch? That suggests that one of the motorcycle male bikers tried to get inside her house. There were three motorcycles in total.

Personally, I think very very few women would remain on the accident scene with a motorcycle gang. I wouldn't and would not want my mother or sister to remain.

THE POLICE SAID SHE INTENTIONALLY HIT HIM. This fact makes every other point your are trying to make moot. She assaulted him with her car. They have every right to follow her after the two very serious crimes she committed against him.

Wendy, please check the information because Sara called 911.

Wendy, did you catch the video where one of the motorcycles is on Sara's front porch? That suggests that one of the motorcycle male bikers tried to get inside her house. There were three motorcycles in total.

Personally, I think very very few women would remain on the accident scene with a motorcycle gang. I wouldn't and would not want my mother or sister to remain.
If you don't hit someone intentionally with your car then there would be no reason to have to stick around would there?

<modsnip: quoted post edited> We don't know if she hit him intentionally or if it was an accident. She isn't alive to tell what happened.

A few years ago, I accidentally bumped the rear wheel of a motorcycle as we waited in line to exit the parking lot on to a busy road. He was stopped in front of me when he advanced as if he was entering the road. I looked to my left, watching oncoming traffic as I let off my brake to roll forward, He suddenly stopped a couple of feet into the road, rear wheel at the edge of the exit. I threw my hand to mouth and waved at him, mouthing "Oh, so sorry!" He was not dislodged at all from his bike, acknowledged the gesture, and went on his way.

Thank God he was a reasonable person who didn't chase me home with his buddies, come into my house and gun me down.
same thing happened to me, he was cool he just asked for money to fix the dent in his back fairing.

If you don't hit someone intentionally with your car then there would be no reason to have to stick around would there?

To me, this was premeditated. In my opinion, the BIKERS went to the house to either kill or rape her. The 911 Dispatcher told the MEN TO LEAVE, according to one source. Also, how did one of the motorcycles wind up on Sara's front porch? To me, that suggests at least one of the men was trying to enter the house.

All the men had to do was leave when Sara pointed the gun (though I doubt that she pointed the gun, since one hand was occupied with the telephone). Just put your hands up and say: "Mam, will give me twenty seconds to leave?"

With one hand holding the phone to her ear, wouldn't a small woman NEED TWO HANDS to point a gun? And the men could have just put up their hands and said: "Okay, Mam, I'm leaving."

THE POLICE SAID SHE INTENTIONALLY HIT HIM. This fact makes every other point your are trying to make moot. She assaulted him with her car. They have every right to follow her after the two very serious crimes she committed against him.

Has it occurred to you that this may have been a motorcycle gang. It's in Florida, after all. Maybe law enforcement are just afraid of motorcycle gangs. And I don't know any women who would remain at an accident scene with a motorcycle gang.

i think their point is that who told them that? the shooter and his friends?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back