FL - Sara Morales, 35, shot dead by motorcyclist she hit with car, Orange City, 20 Nov 2021

Yep. She should have emptied her gun into all of them, no questions asked, before they had a chance to draw. Because she was scared for her life and her family.

Self defense applies to the ones who live to tell the story, including three armed bikers who chase you all the way to your “castle doctrine”.

This is America.
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>
Do you know any women who would remain on an accident scene with three male bikers? Because I don't know any.

Do you want to see the picture of one of the motorcycles on Sara's front porch? This suggests that at least one of the male bikers tried to enter Sara's house.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't an accident it was a crime scene. She hit him intentionally. If you don't want bikers following you maybe don't try to run them over.

Sara must really have hit him hard. Because his motorcycle wound up on her front porch. How did it get there?

There were three motorcycles, and one of them was on her front porch.

Is there a theory on why a pregnant librarian allegedly attacked a group of bikers with her vehicle or is it just a mystery?

Well, my theory or opinion is that law enforcement is afraid of motorcycle gangs, and that's why law enforcement is siding with the three men. But that's just my opinion.

It's also my opinion that the three men had the intention of raping or killing Sara. In other words, this was premeditated. In my opinion, they followed her home with the intention of raping or killing her. One source says that the 911 Dispatcher advised the three men to leave, but they did not leave the premises. Why not just leave?

On Monday, investigators released a number of 911 calls made throughout the incident — which includes one made by Morales herself claiming the men were being aggressive and threatening her, WFTV reported.

[…]

Another (911) call captured the moment the fatal shots were fired.

"You're three men. You followed me. Leave me alone!" Morales can be heard screaming — before eight gunshots cut her off.

[…]

According to Perez, Flaherty saw her daughter (Morales) with her hands in the air telling Derr and the others to leave when she was shot.

[…]

Police have not yet revealed what led to the initial road rage incident.

Pregnant Librarian Shot Dead After Pulling Gun on Biker Who Followed Her Home in Road Rage Incident: Police

Last edited:
THE POLICE SAID SHE INTENTIONALLY HIT HIM. This fact makes every other point your are trying to make moot. She assaulted him with her car. They have every right to follow her after the two very serious crimes she committed against him.
It's totally fair for people to want to know more details beyond just what was stated in the police report.

It would not be an act of aggression if they were following a Hit and Run driver and had called 911, which is reportedly what they did.

They reportedly did not pull any weapons out until she went inside and came back with a weapon.
Reported by whom, them?. I thought you were allowed to defend your home and family. One was on her porch. I don't believe he did not have his gun out while he was on her porch. MOO.

Do you know any women who would remain on an accident scene with three male bikers? Because I don't know any.

Do you want to see the picture of one of the motorcycles on Sara's front porch? This suggests that at least one of the male bikers tried to enter Sara's house.
This link has a video with both 911 calls, it also clearly shows a motorcycle on her porch. The shooter was very close as you can clearly hear him speaking after the shots in her 911 call. It appears another male caller made a 911 call after the gunfire, not before.
Either one of the bikers drove onto her porch or someone from her house also has a bike.
Lots of unanswered questions here, I don’t think a librarian just intentionally hit a biker in a group of bikers out of the blue, there must be more to this story.

D14A98BD-A204-4F65-8E62-806CBC4C65FD.jpeg

Pregnant Librarian Drove into Motorcyclist on Purpose and Pulled Gun on Him When He Followed Her Home, Cops Said. The Man Allegedly Shot and Killed Her.

On Monday, investigators released a number of 911 calls made throughout the incident — which includes one made by Morales herself claiming the men were being aggressive and threatening her, WFTV reported.

[…]

Another (911) call captured the moment the fatal shots were fired.

"You're three men. You followed me. Leave me alone!" Morales can be heard screaming — before eight gunshots cut her off.

[…]

According to Perez, Flaherty saw her daughter (Morales) with her hands in the air telling Derr and the others to leave when she was shot.

[…]

Police have not yet revealed what led to the initial road rage incident.

Pregnant Librarian Shot Dead After Pulling Gun on Biker Who Followed Her Home in Road Rage Incident: Police
Be kind. This is JMO.
IMO If in fact there was a bike on her porch (which there are pictures of) and she was on 911 asking them to leave , I believe there could be future charges filed.
Just because someone hits your vehicle, that does not justify shooting a person to death. All they had to do was wait near by for LE to arrive. They knew where she lived. She wasn't going to get away with hitting their bikes and not being prosecuted (IF that's what actually happened). She was in her own home, on her own property.
If it were me I would consider armed men, pulling up on my porch a threat. And in the end, obviously they were.

Be kind. This is JMO.
IMO If in fact there was a bike on her porch (which there are pictures of) and she was on 911 asking them to leave , I believe there could be future charges filed.
Just because someone hits your vehicle, that does not justify shooting a person to death. All they had to do was wait near by for LE to arrive. They knew where she lived. She wasn't going to get away with hitting their bikes and not being prosecuted (IF that's what actually happened). She was in her own home, on her own property.
If it were me I would consider armed men, pulling up on my porch a threat. And in the end, obviously they were.
I cannot understand how they were not the aggressors, even if she hit one of their bikes. Is it now lawful to take the law into your own hands and chase and enter a woman's property, for such a small incident? I have no doubt that when she hit one of the bikes, they were aggressive then, and she was probably terrified and with good reason, it seems.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> I would like more details on what lead up to the shooting, or whether or not she was legally allowed to have pulled a gun if it turns out they were trespassing on her property.

Be kind. This is JMO.
I would consider three men following me and (according to her) screaming at me a threat as well, however I don’t know if she knew they were armed? I think it hinges on if she pointed the gun at them. And her mom says she wasn’t pointing the gun at them. She is biased of course, but I think so are his witnesses.

I would consider three men following me and (according to her) screaming at me a threat as well, however I don’t know if she knew they were armed? I think it hinges on if she pointed the gun at them. And her mom says she wasn’t pointing the gun at them. She is biased of course, but I think so are his witnesses.
I think that it is reasonable to assume that they were armed, just based on probabilities.
And anyway police can shoot people dead because they might be armed, why cant a pregnant woman with three males chasing her and coming on to her property.

This link has a video with both 911 calls, it also clearly shows a motorcycle on her porch. The shooter was very close as you can clearly hear him speaking after the shots in her 911 call. It appears another male caller made a 911 call after the gunfire, not before.
Either one of the bikers drove onto her porch or someone from her house also has a bike.
Lots of unanswered questions here, I don’t think a librarian just intentionally hit a biker in a group of bikers out of the blue, there must be more to this story.

View attachment 325043

Pregnant Librarian Drove into Motorcyclist on Purpose and Pulled Gun on Him When He Followed Her Home, Cops Said. The Man Allegedly Shot and Killed Her.
What the heck? If this is indeed his bike on her porch is this not damning? I would have my gun pointed at him too.

I would also like more deets on the motorcycle on the front porch. Nowhere in any article that i've read states that it belonged to any of the 3 men involved.

It would also seem very strange to me if it did belong to one of the 3, that he would just drive up and neatly park it there.

Agree, but it's worth noting that most women (in my opinion) would not remain at an accident scene with a motorcycle gang. So I can't understand why people question her leaving the accident scene. Also, the three men were free to leave once Sara insisted that they leave. Hands up, and just say: "Mam, can I have twenty seconds to leave the premises?" Some sources indicate that the 911 Dispatcher also advised the men to leave the premises. No one forced the men to remain on the premises.

<modsnip: This comment has no quoted post for context>

I have noticed that the police have not released details of Sara's handgun. It's speculation on my part, but perhaps it was a heavy handgun and Sara would need two hands to point the gun. One of Sara's hands was holding the phone to her ear. In other words, I'm not positive that Sara was pointing the gun.

I have also noticed that the media has widely reported that Sara worked at a local library. However, they have not disclosed how Andrew Derr made his living.

I would also like more deets on the motorcycle on the front porch. Nowhere in any article that i've read states that it belonged to any of the 3 men involved.

It would also seem very strange to me if it did belong to one of the 3, that he would just drive up and neatly park it there.
I agree; why is it parked so neatly just behind that fence.

Can you explain what is strange about it? One of them is very close to her on the 911 call, you can hear him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas
Back