Found Deceased TX - Faiza Fahad, 27, new to the area, Wylie, 12 May 2021

271152-deb4e4f922c7f45894c12b56cb2e3291.jpg

Are we sure the person pictured leaving is Faiza? She's described as being 5'2 and being 130lb. She also had a baby a few months back. IMO, the person pictured seems taller/more lanky, with broader shoulders.

Attachments

• faiza (2).png
    faiza (2).png
    292.7 KB · Views: 80
Prior to her disappearance, Faiza had established a page to help with her custody battle. In her description, Faiza explains that she was being abused by her soon to be ex-husband and in-laws. She states that, “I am a victim of domestic violence and continuous emotional torture. I was forced to leave the house by my husband when my daughter was only 12 days old with no belongings. I had suffered a lot throughout the year and went through emotional trauma and a lot of stress and depression after delivery along with physical aggression from my husband and in-laws.”

For more details and insight into Faiza’s life and her dedication to keep her daughter, see: Help Faiza, gain custody for her child, organized by Faiza Mujahid

To learn that violence was regularly used against Faiza heightens my concern for her safety. She is still missing

Do any of you think she could just be hiding? That maybe she found a family to take her in? I know there’s not much chance, but even I try to be hopeful once in awhile.

People from these communities are very tight-knit, and if she is staying elsewhere with a friend or other family member, word may get out and back to her husband.

The husband will also feel shame and anger that his wife is showing him up and embarrassing him in the community, especially one that is known to keep up a happy front for fear of 'losing face'.

There have been many 'honour killings' in the UK in certain towns with a high proportions of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi immigrants and I pray that Faiza isn't a victim to this in the USA.

It's possible she may have found a woman's refuge to live in temporarily, and I hope this is the case.

Missing Person / NamUs #MP80934

Facial Case Id
thumbnail

Clothing
thumbnail

Light blue and pink flowery scarf with light blue pants and shirt with pink sandals

#MP80934

Missing Age27 Years
Current Age28 Years
First Name Faiza
Last Name Fahad
Sex Female
Race/Ethnicity Other
Height 5'-2" - (62 - inches)
Weight 130 - lbs

Date of Last Contact May 12, 2021
NamUs Case Created June 3, 2021
Last Known Location (Map)
Location Sachse, Texas 75048
County Collin County
Missing From Tribal Land No
Primary Residence on Tribal Land No

Circumstances of Disappearance
Faiza Fahad voluntarily left her residence on foot and was last seen in the area of Woodbridge Pkwy and Sachse Road. Faiza's cellphone was found near her residence. However, nearby surveillance cameras in and around her residence and last know location shows Faiza leaving on her own free will and did not appear to be in any duress.

Hair Color Brown
Left Eye Color Brown
Right Eye Color Brown

271152-deb4e4f922c7f45894c12b56cb2e3291.jpg

Are we sure the person pictured leaving is Faiza? She's described as being 5'2 and being 130lb. She also had a baby a few months back. IMO, the person pictured seems taller/more lanky, with broader shoulders.

For me this person looks suspiciously manly. The calves seem to be very muscular. Who saw Faiza last, outside of the family?

For me this person looks suspiciously manly. The calves seem to be very muscular. Who saw Faiza last, outside of the family?

That’s a very interesting thought - that someone is impersonating Faiza. Are there images from the front? It’d be easy for someone around 5’2 to don loose clothing, a headscarf, and mask. JMO.

Attachments

• ff2.jpg
    ff2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Honor killing wouldn't surprise me. Happens here in the US more often than you think.

IMO, as someone born in the Middle East and someone familiar with similar cultural beliefs/mentalities, what Faiza was doing in terms of fighting for custody was very dangerous. As I'm sure many already know, divorce is looked down upon, and can even be disallowed. In some countries, it has to be granted by Islamic courts, in which all the judges are male. Of course, this isn't always the case, and is slowly changing, especially in more "liberal" countries.

However, if a woman does get a divorce, child custody is a whole other battle. On more than one occasion, I've seen women threatened for trying to take the children. It might be similar in Western cultures, but I'm not sure if it's to the same extent.

In regard to Faiza - her husband wanted full custody and was making her out to be incompetent, and mentally unwell, in an attempt to delegitimize her and her ability to be a parent. He started doing so from the time their daughter was born (literally while still in the hospital, after giving birth, according to Faiza's brother). She had her daughter at the time of her disappearance and was actively fighting to keep her. I would not be surprised if it had something to do with her disappearance.

Again, this is just my opinion, based on my experiences and what I know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back