IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT OUR MODERATORS PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
(If you don't want to read this entire post we are having a fundraiser for our volunteer mods. Please use this link to donate Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me )

Words cannot adequately express how much the moderators mean to Websleuths and to me personally.

The amount of hard work they do behind the scenes would truly shock you.
The mods volunteer their time to make sure Websleuths standards are upheld so Websleuths remains the most respected discussion forum on the web.

It is time for our yearly fundraiser for the wonderful people known as the mods who donate so much of their lives to Websleuths.

Please know that you are under no obligation to make a donation.
We ask that only those who can truly afford to donate do so.

We offer one way to make donations and that is through PayPal. Here is the link. Even a dollar will make a difference.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
When the fundraiser is over (two weeks from now) SillyBilly and I will distribute the money to the mods.

If you would like to leave a comment of support for the mods please do so on this thread.

If I could yell this from the mountain tops to the world I would. From my heart and soul thank you so very much to the mods who make such a difference on Websleuths. Thank you very much.

Much Love,
Tricia

Last edited by a moderator:
(If you don't want to read this entire post we are having a fundraiser for our volunteer mods. Please use this link to donate paypal.me/forthemods )

Words cannot adequately express how much the moderators mean to Websleuths and to me personally.

The amount of hard work they do behind the scenes would truly shock you.
The mods volunteer their time to make sure Websleuths standards are upheld so Websleuths remains the most respected discussion forum on the web.

It is time for our yearly fundraiser for the wonderful people known as the mods who donate so much of their lives to Websleuths.

Please know that you are under no obligation to make a donation.
We ask that only those who can truly afford to donate do so.

We offer one way to make donations and that is through PayPal. Here is the link. Even a dollar will make a difference.

Pay Websleuths.com using PayPal.Me
When the fundraiser is over (two weeks from now) SillyBilly and I will distribute the money to the mods.

If you would like to leave a comment of support for the mods please do so on this thread.

If I could yell this from the mountain tops to the world I would. From my heart and soul thank you so very much to the mods who make such a difference on Websleuths. Thank you very much.

Much Love,
Tricia
Done, with pleasure. Just wish it could have been a larger amount.

Some years back, I was a volunteer moderator. For a forum related to a computer game, for a big game publishing company.
The forums I moderated were nowhere as big or popular as over here - and for sure, the subject matter not that serious and real life as in here.

Still, regularly, I see, recognize and feel what the mods deal with over here... They are Heroes in my book. Each and every one of 'm.

I so appreciate and respect the time and dedication of all the mods, and I am especially grateful for their wise and evenhanded handling of all the discussions here.

Thanks for everything you do, mods. Happy holidays!

Mods thank you for keeping Websleuths going. Trying to donate, glitch but getting my son to help! You are the moon and the stars on here.

I personally have been almost abused by nefarious posters but you have been to my rescue!

I especially appreciate you because before WS all I knew was victim abuse from other sites! Horrible.

Victim abuse constantly. Not here on Websleuths!

A big thank you to Tricia and to all the moderators who keep the forum operating. Your dedication and hard work here is greatly appreciated. Webseluths is an extremely important forum and the community we have here is like nowhere else on the web.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Some years back, I was a volunteer moderator. For a forum related to a computer game, for a big game publishing company.
The forums I moderated were nowhere as big or popular as over here - and for sure, the subject matter not that serious and real life as in here.

Still, regularly, I see, recognize and feel what the mods deal with over here... They are Heroes in my book. Each and every one of 'm.

Oddly enough my first landing here was as volunteer-administrator of a large forum about air travel security (18,000+ posters) to counsel a member who was also a poster here. I thought I had it hard on my home forum but things looked even tougher here. I remember thinking "we should get paid to meddle and get in above our heads in heated arguments often having nothing to about forum topics and editing posts 28 hours in a row. When I mentioned this to the owner he said "that's what we need, an off-topic forum". Worst move he ever made and I quit after two more years, count another regaining my sanity. Yes mods have it tough and they deserve compensation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member