CO - Debra Slaughenhaupt for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Clifton, 2006

Yes they do DeltaDawn. Why were they returned to a house full of filth?

Apparently, this case came to light because of an internet sex worker who blew the whistle (no pun intended :blushing: :angel: ). Good for her! I wish I knew how to contact her, because she would be a GREAT addition to us at WS's!! Where the heck does the guy from Pennsylvania fit in?

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=5128532

"The woman, says she was engaged in an internet sex encounter, using a web camera with Matthew Hughes, 26-year-old Toronto man. She became alarmed when she thought she saw him molesting a little girl and called police.

"It was horrible. It was really horrible," she said.
But horrible as it was, Toronto police determined it was not live. Police say hughes was showing a video that was coming from another computer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A man has been arrested there, and a sex abuse victim was rescued. Police say the thanks goes to the Woodlake woman."

Then the article goes onto say:

"The rescued victim is not the girl who was abused in the video but that's all investigators are saying. They're still looking for the other victims."

There is still a little girl out there who is being abused. Makes you wonder if Chester Arthur Stiles, aka "Chet" (which rhymes with shet), might have known some of these people??? Hmmmmm... Again, I am just amazed and alarmed at how these people find each other. I would dearly LOVE to have a job busting them. I think there are a lot of us here at WS's who despise these types of people, and who have the stomach to "go after them". Personally, I just can't enter their lair for fear of "guilt by association." If there were someway for LE to unleash me.....and probably many others here at WS's; the gloves would be off, and the best thing to say would be "bring it!".

I can't take anymore tonight.....off to bed.

How about death? Surely God knows what to do with them after it is over. I don't think He is taking kindly with people that hurt our children.

I agee. The death penalty should be given in cases like this where molestation is totally proven.

what i don't understand is that these piece's of filth are caught red handed,if they were not so stupid to record their deed's no one would know.I guess that is lucky for the victims as no one can deny the evidence,but the so called punishment's they receive are an insult to the victims and their family's.

The first article said that this old perverted hag might get a 4 year sentence...big deal!! There were 5 kids in the home. I wonder why this pervert singled out the 3 and 9 yr olds?

I can't believe that they let the kids go back home in March. CPS must have made the mother clean the house up and abide by some of their rules inorder to get the kids back...I would hope so anyway.

Has that perverted old hag been in jail since she got caught or did they return the kids with her out on bail and still living in the house? How could they return those kids???

Where is the puke icon when you need it. I am speechless.

Bobbi I am wondering if the 9 year old is the disabled one and may not know enough to tell on her grandma. Probably the same thing with the three year old. The others are probably older and smart enough to tell someone when they are asked to do inappropriate things.

Just a guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back