GUILTY IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime, Jan 2019 #6 *GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know the names of these herbal "steroid" supplements. I mean, they were so illegal that Jussie needed "help on the low" with them. Hmm.
And since they had already talked about them previously in person, couldn't he have said 'I am interested in those vitamin supplements from Nigeria, that we spoke about.' Why all the top secret code talk about something so minor.

Last edited:
And since they had already talked about them previously in person, couldn't he have said 'I am interested in those vitamin supplements from Nigeria, that she spoke about.' Why all the top secret code talk about something so minor.
Yep. So Smollett himself doesn't even know the name. Heck, it just might be just some herbal stuff you can get at GNC or even Walmart. How exotic, eh.

I'd like to know the names of these herbal "steroid" supplements. I mean, they were so illegal that Jussie needed "help on the low" with them. Hmm.
So he said they were illegal steroids, from Nigeria, and he wanted to get some from his buddy. Was he expecting him to fly back from Nigeria with the illegal substances? Was he expecting to have the illegal contraband sent out of the country to him somehow?

So JS thinks a trade out of Subway sandwich (carbs) compares to 4 eggs (protein)?

And after a long, frustrating day of travel he worked out when he got home around 1AM? lol, not buying that. Was he gonna smoke the blunt while he worked out or.....?

He's so full of it. I hope the state points out, in their close, that there's only one professional actor in the room and it's the defendant.

So he said they were illegal steroids, from Nigeria, and he wanted to get some from his buddy. Was he expecting him to fly back from Nigeria with the illegal substances? Was he expecting to have the illegal contraband sent out of the country to him somehow?

YES! I hope the State asks him about this.

"He said...he said". So it goes to credibility? I know who I believe.

If this was a lover's snit. There was zero passion in the altercation. If I am going to leave my house at 1am, in 12° weather, to get back at a guy, believe me, the guy isn't going to still be holding his sandwich when I am done. And, if I kick someone when he is down, I am going to make sure some ribs are broken.

Maybe the brothers were wearing Ugg boots.

I SO wish we could have seen Smollett rolling on the floor of the courtroom, acting out the altercation. Where are the cameras?!

Not sure why the link to the article doesn't work

https://twitter.com/jmetr22b/status/1468010463644594177

NEW: Prosecutors in the #JussieSmollett case have filed a petition for contempt against defense attorney Tamara Walker, arguing she violated the court's orders by making "inflammatory comments" to the Tribune about her claim the judge lunged at her: https://chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-attorney-judge-lunge-20211204-ymrallnl4zeibcp5gqen5dg6la-storye.html

In their petition, which they're dealing with in judge's chambers, prosecutors wrote that Walker's comments "undermined this court's authority, improperly tainted the public's perception of these proceedings, and jeopardized the fairness of this trial."

"Ms. Walker's conduct was not only improper -- it was contumacious," the petition states. It states that on Nov. 24, the week before trial, lawyers for both sides agreed to not communicate with the media until after a verdict and that no gag order was needed.

"Ms. Walker's conduct was not only improper -- it was contumacious," the petition states. It states that on Nov. 24, the week before trial, lawyers for both sides agreed to not communicate with the media until after a verdict and that no gag order was needed.

con·tu·ma·cious
/ˌkänt(y)o͝oˈmāSHəs/
Learn to pronounce

adjective
ARCHAIC•LAW
  1. (especially of a defendant's behavior) stubbornly or willfully disobedient to authority.
    "his refusal to make child support payments was contumacious"

Not sure why the link to the article doesn't work

https://twitter.com/jmetr22b/status/1468010463644594177

NEW: Prosecutors in the #JussieSmollett case have filed a petition for contempt against defense attorney Tamara Walker, arguing she violated the court's orders by making "inflammatory comments" to the Tribune about her claim the judge lunged at her: https://chicagotribune.com/news/criminal-justice/ct-jussie-smollett-attorney-judge-lunge-20211204-ymrallnl4zeibcp5gqen5dg6la-storye.html

In their petition, which they're dealing with in judge's chambers, prosecutors wrote that Walker's comments "undermined this court's authority, improperly tainted the public's perception of these proceedings, and jeopardized the fairness of this trial."

LOL!
The word of the day is.......CONTUMACIOUS
con·tu·ma·cious
/ˌkänt(y)o͝oˈmāSHəs/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
archaic•Law
adjective: contumacious
(especially of a defendant's behavior) stubbornly or willfully disobedient to authority.

LOL!
The word of the day is.......CONTUMACIOUS
con·tu·ma·cious
/ˌkänt(y)o͝oˈmāSHəs/

Learn to pronounce

adjective
archaic•Law
adjective: contumacious
(especially of a defendant's behavior) stubbornly or willfully disobedient to authority.

Jinx! You owe me a Coke! ;)

Yep. So Smollett himself doesn't even know the name. Heck, it just might be just some herbal stuff you can get at GNC or even Walmart. How exotic, eh.
Generic protein powder? Or maybe it’s code for weed, blow or molly? Who knows? He is world’s worst liar and maybe even actor. Idk I never saw the show but definitely wouldn’t waste my time now.

If this was a lover's snit. There was zero passion in the altercation. If I am going to leave my house at 1am, in 12° weather, to get back at a guy, believe me, the guy isn't going to still be holding his sandwich when I am done. And, if I kick someone when he is down, I am going to make sure some ribs are broken.

I SO wish we could have seen Smollett rolling on the floor of the courtroom, acting out the altercation. Where are the cameras?!
Exactly and what are the odds that someone who has a grievance with you are going to follow you on foot to Subway in freezing temps? I call BS again.

Exactly and what are the odds that someone who has a grievance with you are going to follow you on foot to Subway in freezing temps? I call BS again.

Well, it wasn't that "cold", the "Polar Vortex" was 2 days later. Ya know.

Yes. I don't leave the house if it is less than 20°, unless I am getting paid. That has always been my personal standard.

No camera's in the Courtroom, only sketch artists are allowed. At R. Kelly's trial, they didn't even allow sketch artists.

JMO

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/jmetr22b

6m
#JussieSmollett is retaking the witness stand now.

Prosecutor Dan Webb is resuming his slightly folksy questioning, getting Jussie to admit that he drove around Lakeview with the Osundairo brothers, but deny that he recruited them in the hoax attack during the ride.

Smollett is answering in clipped tones. Leaning into the microphone as he says,"That’s what I said, yes." When asked about any hoax planning, he says "Absolutely not. That never happened."

Webb is working to an important point. If Smollett had picked up Abel to go workout, as he's testified, why did Ola get in the car, why did they drive all the way to Streeterville and just turn around and go back to the Osundairos' home?

Q: You got so stoned that you decided when you got to Streeterville you were too stoned to work out?
Smollett sounds slightly annoyed by the question. "No," he answers. "I've worked out many times high on weed. It certainly wasn't that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288