Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
He, of course, was targeting different women in 2017. In different places. Perhaps Indiana was, for some reason, convenient? Maybe he really used to live there for a while, or could mimic the accent? (Can he also speak with Alaskan accent, or something resembling it?) But I would not discount a 12-year old as the potential victim, either. I would surmise his victims being 17-21 now; in 2017 they had to be of the age to believe in Lamborghini.

If he posts anywhere, I suspect his avatars serve to attract the audience of the target age (the male model really would work only for teenagers), but they all, probably, look “cute”, how he’d like to look.

BTW, from the short bio on the avatar - he sounds educated, doesn’t he?

I am trying to understand why in one of the photos they also included screenshots of the Gucci photo showing the shopping bag. Those sizes are significantly larger than someone pretending to have the body of the individual in the photos. Was this one example of mistakes made in the fake profile?
Back to Alaska, was this a mistake also? As in they truly were born in Alaska and raised in Indiana? Hence familiar with the area?

My current hunch based on the Insta profile headline and wording is someone 30-40 years of age. Just an opinion based on some of the language. LA to NY business travel. Travel living - How old was he telling girls he was?

I am trying to understand why in one of the photos they also included screenshots of the Gucci photo showing the shopping bag. Those sizes are significantly larger than someone pretending to have the body of the individual in the photos. Was this one example of mistakes made in the fake profile?
Back to Alaska, was this a mistake also? As in they truly were born in Alaska and raised in Indiana? Hence familiar with the area?

My current hunch based on the Insta profile headline and wording is someone 30-40 years of age. Just an opinion based on some of the language. LA to NY business travel. Travel living - How old was he telling girls he was?
That bag keeps throwing me, as I keep thinking it's an ad somehow imbedded in the article.

So this why I think he used those locations (trying to walk the "sleuthing innocent people line."

The person he is trying to pretend he is, lives in Alaska.

His potential victims however, live in Indiana.

If someone realizes that he's using photos taken from this model, he can claim "no, it's really me, I live here in Indiana now, but go back to AK, and travel to NYC and LA for my modeling work."

So he's safeguarding against someone catching on, and selling this lifestyle that he does not have, but the real person in the photos may have.

If that makes sense.

nice catch on the sizing! would those numbers seem to line up with the BG pic? (I'm not at all familiar with that type of men's sizing)

I think size 56 is European sizing (possibly equivalent to a large or XL).

Europe jackets size chart

56 = 40 waist?

Gucci - Men's Size Charts

I have. And it's not just young girls that are being catfished. It's also successful, single women who are targets. I know someone who it happened to. It went on for months. She really thought he was going to marry her and she gave him thousands of dollars.

What I interpret:
The pants would be an XL
And the Jacket XXXL
https://www.gucci.com/us/en/st/gucci-clothing-size-chart

The FBI said the suspected killer is a white man who weighs between 180 and 200 pounds.
The XL would fit but the 3XL is really, really, large. I can only imagine a serious weight lifter to wear pants that much smaller than his chest.

The XL pants fit with the person of that weight and the video of BG but the jacket size does not.

I'm fairly sure LE would've been able to get a lot of meta data from the big tech companies and know more, including who created the accounts.

Unless this guy used a VPN on his phone, and all other devices he might have logged into the accounts, there's a high probability that LE have an IP address. And they certainly have the tools to link an IP address back to the guy's internet service provider, in turn giving them access to the user's personal details.

What does an IP address tell you and how it can put you at risk

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-a-way-to-legally-trace-social-media-accounts-to-an-IP-address

I'm sure they have a guy in their sights and have released this info to: (i) either get more witnesses to generate leads of inquiry that they can follow to build a stronger case, OR (ii) to put pressure on this guy to do something to implicate himself directly.

Reminds me of a recent breakthrough of the murder or Russell Hill and Carol Clay here in Australia. For over 18 months there was no progress on the case, then about 6 weeks ago LE released images of a blue vehicle asking the public to come forward for more information if they've seen the vehicle, pretending they don't know who the driver was.

4 weeks later they arrested a guy. Turns out they knew exactly who the driver was when they released the information to the public - they had their eyes on all his movements (listening devices all over, etc.). The strategy was to release the info about his car to the public and track his responses to see how he reacts to the extra pressure, to see if he does anything else to implicate himself more....

I think this is what's happening here. Or at least, I hope this is what's happening here...

It’s also interesting to me that it was the ISP that released this info and not the local Delphi / Carroll County law enforcement. Hasn’t information on this case historically only been released by local law enforcement?

He, of course, was targeting different women in 2017. In different places. Perhaps Indiana was, for some reason, convenient? Maybe he really used to live there for a while, or could mimic the accent? (Can he also speak with Alaskan accent, or something resembling it?) But I would not discount a 12-year old as the potential victim, either. I would surmise his victims being 17-21 now; in 2017 they had to be of the age to believe in Lamborghini.

If he posts anywhere, I suspect his avatars serve to attract the audience of the target age (the male model really would work only for teenagers), but they all, probably, look “cute”, how he’d like to look.

BTW, from the short bio on the avatar - he sounds educated, doesn’t he?

The official release state they were targeting juvenile females.

Hey everyone,

Social media is not the basis for discussion at Websleuths.

anthony_shots can be interpreted various ways and there are actually people whose names may seem to be variations, but unless/until you are 110% certain it is the same person, don't bring the info to the public discussion.

1A463890-A3FE-4A0B-9836-32F14B171B8C.jpeg The dashboard of the car where he has put the word ‘vroom’ looks very like the dashboard of a Nissan 370Z sports car. It is very distinctive because of the three dials it has in the centre console. The photo also has two really small buttons that illuminate beside the main mph dial behind the steering wheel. These are highly likely to be unique to this model of car.

I’m so pleased about this development and hope he will be arrested soon.

View attachment 325607 The dashboard of the car where he has put the word ‘vroom’ looks very like the dashboard of a Nissan 370Z sports car. It is very distinctive because of the three dials it has in the centre console. The photo also has two really small buttons that illuminate beside the main mph dial behind the steering wheel. These are highly likely to be unique to this model of car.

I’m so pleased about this development and hope he will be arrested soon.
I imagine this person grabbed the photos of that car off a random person's social media.

If he did that for the fake photos of himself, it makes sense that he would do that with those particular photos as well.

It’s also interesting to me that it was the ISP that released this info and not the local Delphi / Carroll County law enforcement. Hasn’t information on this case historically only been released by local law enforcement?

I noticed that, too. Different jutisdiction. JMO wondering if the suspect they're looking at is from the Lafayette area.

One of the links above stated the male model photo was used on a profile of a member of a Facebook group dedicated to helping solve the girls murder.
Another reason to stick with Websleuths.

Saying a prayer that there's finally some good news in this case.

I have. And it's not just young girls that are being catfished. It's also successful, single women who are targets. I know someone who it happened to. It went on for months. She really thought he was going to marry her and she gave him thousands of dollars.

I know a similar story, actually, two, with high-functioning professionals. These are scammers. They milked a disabled person from all the money he had. Probably, the same group. If I saw that scammer when I heard the person’s story, I swear, I’d probably maim him badly, and I am a peaceful person.
The official release state they were targeting juvenile females.
JMO, I suspect he posted under different names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288