VERDICT WATCH NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like necessities more than anything else.

The food pack if she is getting hungry after lunch, and meeting with her attorneys out of court. Soap, yes, if she doesn't have any. Shackles if done right shouldn't be hurting her, they should do those right.

To me it sounds like lies & accusations more than anything else.

jmo

“Now, Kate has admitted that she’s ambitious,” Sternheim said during opening statements. “She led a jet-setter lifestyle. Before meeting Ghislaine and Epstein, she was in a relationship with a man twice her age, a former Oxford classmate of Ghislaine, a friend of Ghislaine, a prominent older British gentleman.”

Was this British gentleman named?

@kbriquelet

Good morning! Yesterday at the Ghislaine Maxwell trial, an FBI agent said the feds found a box of hard drives—with evidence tape already on them!—in Epstein's Manhattan mansion. The FBI also uncovered binders with CDs & some came with a sheet of thumbails. A locked safe contained loose diamonds, cash, passports, hard drives and more CDs.
Here's what they looked like:

FGAVatlXIAAifuL
FGAVb-pWUAch8tL
FGAVbmrXwAIytmf
FGAVbRbXEAYQalV

I am 'watching' this trial as time permits. I am again so enraged at the disgusting ploy, to 'use' and abuse these young girls who were so obviously troubled to begin with. The latest this morning, a "Carolyn"...who was 14 when she was introduced to Epstein and Maxwell. She was living with a single mom who was an alcoholic.
Such Monsters!!!

Live Updates: Third Accuser Takes Stand in Ghislaine Maxwell Trial

A new accuser testified she was abused by Jeffrey Epstein when she was 14

Carolyn testified that she gave Mr. Epstein hundreds of massages over the next four years. Ms. Maxwell, she said, called to set up appointments.

She was paid hundreds of dollars in hundred dollar bills after each encounter, sometimes handed directly to her by Ms. Maxwell, she said. She used the money, she said, to buy drugs.
…..
Ms. Maxwell and Mr. Epstein knew she was only 14 years old, she said, because they asked if she could travel to Mr. Epstein’s island and she said her mother would not allow her.

more at link

Last edited:
Ghislaine Maxwell accuser Carolyn testifies on Day Seven of sex trafficking trial | Daily Mail Online
  • Ghislaine Maxwell's second accuser Carolyn took the stand Tuesday, on Day Seven of the British socialite's sex trafficking trial
  • She claimed she visited Jeffrey Epstein's Palm Beach home more than 100 times, two to three times a week, between the ages of 14 and 18
  • 'Maxwell came in and felt my *advertiser censored*,' Carolyn said. 'She told me that I had a great body for Mr. Epstein and his friends'
  • Carolyn has opted to use only her first name, rather than a pseudonym
  • Carolyn said Virginia Roberts was also there and is the one who introduced her to Epstein
  • 'After 45 minutes of massaging his back, Epstein turned over, and Epstein and Virginia [Roberts] started having sex,' Carolyn
  • When asked why she continued to go back to Epstein's home, Carolyn said it was because she was young and '$300 was a lot of money'

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
18min

Cross-examination by Maxwell's lawyer Jeffrey Pagliuca resumes: He questions Carolyn about FBI notes of her interview in August 2017.

13min

Pagliuca says the FBI notes say that Carolyn described the woman as having an "unknown" accent. The witness denies that, saying she told the FBI that the woman had an "accent."

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
2min

As Pagliuca questions Carolyn about comparisons between her testimony today and what she told the government in earlier meeting, it'd be helpful to review this legal explainer from the time of "Jane's" testimony.

(1 dic.
A legal explainer here courtesy of @MitchellEpner, an ex-federal prosecutor who led intake on sex trafficking cases for the District of N.J. It goes into the admissibility of alleged prior inconsistent statements in government interviews — the heart of this line of questioning.)

FFiVmmLXEAUrcOQ

2min

Also, catch up on this morning's testimony with my write-up here. https://lawandcrime.com/live-trials/ghislaine-maxwell/ghislaine-maxwells-third-accuser-claims-she-touched-her-breasts-and-groomed-her-for-jeffrey-epsteins-abuse-starting-at-age-14/… And my conversation with
@KenneyBaden
below.

A bit more detail in this article. One thing about trial by tweet and articles…you have to grab bits and pieces from several sources…and still, I don’t think we ever get the complete picture. One thing I think that has come across is how they preyed on the very vulnerable young. Hope the jury is seeing this.

Third accuser alleges Ghislaine Maxwell preyed on her when she was a minor

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
27min

Jury is sent out of the courtroom for recess. Pagliuca tells the judge he's trying to impeach the witness "by omission," pointing to paragraphs of Carolyn's civil complaint about Sarah Kellen. He says the govt's trying to play down Kellen's alleged role and play up Maxwell's.

26min

The civil complaint does the opposite, Pagliuca says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88