Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm amazed, from the screenshots, that anybody would fall for that fake profile. And by his confession as reported, some young women DID fall for it. Amazing, isn't it? Young men who look like "boy band" singers, who have stacks of money and a garage full of fancy cars--my guess is that they don't need to troll for girls online. The young women probably find THEM, not the other way around. Just my guess, of course.

<modsnip>

<modsnip: Quoted post was modsnipped>

Of course the profile was bait for gullible boy-crazy girls. He was apparently quite successful at it. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
The probable cause affidavit mentions more than one phone. My opinion only, I think that Kegan catfished the girls, but someone else with access to the physical phone arranged the meet up and he is the one that killed them. I think Kegan probably knows who killed them and saw the messages which is why he deleted it before giving it to LE on February 27th. JMO, MOO

Edit: I don't think JBC is involved, just to be clear on that.

@switchNswishers

Is his twitter

If you skulk around on the link to his Twitter eventually you'll find his Facebook. If you Scroll down on his Facebook eventually you'll notice that he lists himself as being in California on February 13th 2017. I do not know whether or not that is true, but if it is I'm sure place were somehow able to verify, and has been cafe California then he could not have been responsible for the murder of the girls.

The probable cause affidavit mentions more than one phone. My opinion only, I think that Kegan catfished the girls, but someone else with access to the physical phone arranged the meet up and he is the one that killed them. I think Kegan probably knows who killed them and saw the messages which is why he deleted it before giving it to LE on February 27th. JMO, MOO

My thoughts too. I'm leaning towards Kegan having a close connection to the killer, but not being the killer himself. Maybe a snuff element to it. He could have a particular friend who he trades with. That's just speculation though. Could easily just be him alone and it wouldn't be surprising.

So they've known for years about Anthony Shots AKA Kegan Kline, but it seems like he is not BG. Is BG someone connected closely to Kegan? That's the only thing that makes sense. Kegan is in prison, so why the news release now? What is going on here?

I don't think KK is responsible for the murders but it wouldn't shock me to know that the murderer is someone he knows or was somehow affiliated with. This particular fellow doesn't seem terribly bright. I couldn't help but notice by scanning through his Facebook that he also calls himself a musician and seems to have a profile on Spotify I've read some of his lyrics that he posted to Facebook they really weren't that great I haven't heard any of his music on Spotify

I'm thinking it could be another person who had access to his phones (friends/family etc). Would also make sense with the police pleas for someone to come forward who knows who did the murder. Kegan leaves the phones at home, another person uses the phone/profile to search for the victims, ultimately kegan gets the iphone 5c back and someone deletes the incriminating material related to the murders off of it before Kegan turns it over to the police for the CP charges.

He already has been arrested -

Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case
MIAMI COUNTY, Ind. (WISH) — A man behind an online profile that has drawn the attention of investigators in the Delphi murders case was arrested for child *advertiser censored* and child exploitation in 2020. However, redacted court documents acquired by News 8 do not tie him to the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German…..
JMO, he could still be BG or knows who BG is.

The reporter refers to information from a redacted probable cause statement drawn up for this guy's arrest on crimes for which police have evidence. If they suspect him of being involved in Abby & Libby's murder, but don't yet have definitive evidence, they wouldn't be mentioning them in this statement.

It really doesn't rule out the possibility of him being the BG, it just means they don't have enough information, yet. Hence the decision to reach out to the public and see if they can find a connection.

IMO, there is no way Kline is BG. The posted article provides his photo, and he is a big heavy guy, looks to be approaching 300 lbs, IMO--BG in Libby's video was a smaller, lighter guy. I doubt Klein could even cross the Monan High Bridge. MOO, but there is no way Kline is BG.

Man behind 'anthony_shots' account charged for child *advertiser censored*; docs don't tie him to Delphi case

Attachments

• Kline.jpg
    Kline.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 47
Yeah, when I read that part, my first thought was he erased everything that tied him to LG or AW and suddenly was so helpful in turning it over.

So why did he turn over the device that police had failed to obtain? Was he trying to make himself look like an innocent guy? Was he trying to broker a deal knowing that information about other associates was on there?

could he have had a roommate for awhile? could be a ring and they all share a profile. How bizarre ..could someone hack the profile and use it? or maybe he let someone use his phone for awhile like he had a job and while he was at work he let a houseguest or roommate use the phone for job hunting, girl hunting etc....

mOO

I hope ISP is sharing this info about KAK with Nelson County Ky Sheriff’s office and Kentucky State Police. Long shot, but they should cross check the social media connections of Samantha Netherland, murdered teen in Bardstown, 2014, still unsolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288