FL - Ryan Rogers, 14, fatally stabbed, Palm Beach Gardens, 16 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Artwork courtesy of Jonny Castro, a Philadelphia Police Officer and forensic artist:

On November 15th, 14-year old Ryan Rogers was last seen riding his bike in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. His family reported him missing when he didn’t return home that evening and many neighbors, friends and surrounding communities volunteered to go out searching. The following morning, the young boy was found dead, originally thought to be a bike accident, in a wooded area off Central Boulevard near Interstate 95. The Medical Examiner found wounds inconsistent with the scene and it was ultimately ruled a homicide. Outstanding around-the-clock police work by those who processed the crime scene, located DNA on a pair of headphones left at the scene. 11 days later, the DNA hit ultimately led them nearly 100 miles away to a suspect in Miami with a lengthy criminal record. A homeless drifter with no ties to the area. After tracking that individual down, he was found with a bandana in his possession that had Ryan’s blood on it. Investigators described the random and senseless killing as a chance encounter as the two crossed paths. On December 1st, the suspect was formally charged with Ryan’s murder.

Ryan Rogers was remembered as a beautiful soul with nothing but love in his heart. The freshman at William T. Dwyer High School was a truly talented soccer player and enjoyed playing golf. A few years ago in Palm Beach, Ryan hit a hole in one on a par 3, something that most people will never accomplish. He loved watching the fast and the furious movies, going on cruises with his family, decorating for the holidays and collecting shells and shark teeth on the beach. Ryan leaves behind both parents and a younger brother.

264796930_466461734835427_1918323755668951527_n.jpg

Yes yes yes! I agree with all of this and add:
1.He was wearing a ring in one video or it is shown in at least one video. The ring was simply a star within a circle. Perhaps someone else caught this too?
While trying to look it up I came across a lot of different stuff, obviously, but the main theme with the groups associated with this rely heavily on symbolisms (pyramids, colors, numbers) which SW constantly refers to in his videos.

I question whether he became involved in one of these groups which further exasperated any existing paranoid tendencies. I found most of his videos to be very performative, as if creating a false narrative he hoped would bring more views. In his first videos posted he asks people to subscribe and follow him, which seems a bit ironic considering the themes of his videos.

I think SW definitely projects his own misdeeds onto to others. He treads very lightly and definitely catches himself before saying certain things. Examples are when he says something obviously racist but immediately claims he is not racist, or says people constantly do violence to him and he puts up with it, but he is very careful not to say he was going to violence to the people who attack him- he definitely skirted the issue and changed course while discussing it, which I found telling. He was careful to put forth the image of a victim which I found to be very calculated. I agree SW is probably more intelligent than he’d like ppl to believe.
Great points. He also had the awareness not to upload anything from his time in Palm Beach Gardens. He never referenced the event in any subsequent video.

Police chief: Homeless drifter from Miami with extensive record killed 14-year-old boy

How scary. That area is very upscale, close to Benjamin School. It seems like the safest place in the world for kids to grow up. My kids went to Dwyer HS. I was always worried about the huge alligators in the lakes on the golf courses. I never considered random homeless folks. Those "people" are in Riviera Beach, Miami.

I wonder how he got from West Palm Beach to Miami? Does he have a car? Probably not. Friends? The train?

Kids can't even go for a bike ride.

Man that alleged he was attacked by SW tells his story:

https://www.wptv.com/news/local-new...-attack-by-drifter-now-accused-in-teens-death

"He's a killing machine, and I know what he does. He just stakes it out. He hides, and then somebody comes along, and he just throws them off guard," Brincks said. "And then he just finishes them, and he gets this intense pleasure brutalizing them."

This story is too important to miss. I can't open the video links on wptv.com using my laptop (only live stream??) but I can view the same on the Yahoo link below.

Georgia senior recalls attack by drifter now accused in teen's death

A few years back, a similar crime happened in a community not far from where I live. A drifter with no connection to Versailles, KY, was wandering through the town in the middle of the night, entered a house at random, and stabbed all of the occupants, killing a 6-year-old boy, and wounding the other family members.

Ronald Exantus sentenced 20 years for assaults related to Versailles boy's stabbing death

This was a real tragedy, committed by someone who should not have been out roaming freely.....

Great points. He also had the awareness not to upload anything from his time in Palm Beach Gardens. He never referenced the event in any subsequent video.
One might argue that a murder was planned if SW broke his pattern of posting videos that might otherwise place him in PBG. There was a noticeable gap in time and frequency of YouTube videos around the day of and day after the alleged crime. Everything IMO.

Actually, those struggling with addiction are far more likely to be violent than someone with schizophrenia. If you take with someone with schizophrenia who also has a substance abuse problem, then the risk increases exponentially.

We do commit people against their will if they're a danger to self or to society. I would need to know more about this case, but I am wondering why that wasn't done since this individual was clearly a danger to others.
Unless they are amongst the thousands of non-violent marijuana abusers. The only real danger those guys present is laughing themselves to death or eating until they succumb to a food coma. If we are going to point fingers, alcohol abusers are among the most violent and that substance is legal.

Unless they are amongst the thousands of non-violent marijuana abusers. The only real danger those guys present is laughing themselves to death or eating until they succumb to a food coma. If we are going to point fingers, alcohol abusers are among the most violent and that substance is legal.

PCP is the most violent and marijuana abusers end up on psych units all the time with psychosis.

Cannabis and psychosis: Neurobiology

Cannabis-Induced Psychosis: A Review

PCP is the most violent and marijuana abusers end up on psych units all the time with psychosis.

Cannabis and psychosis: Neurobiology

Cannabis-Induced Psychosis: A Review

Marijuana can trigger schizophrenia in teens who are already at risk for schizophrenia. Note neither headline states as much, but the abstract description from the NIH does. Marijuana can also permanently affect the teen brain. The moral is, don't smoke pot until you're over 21.

Meanwhile, which drug is most cited as reason for arrest...

It's the same drug that is medicinally legal in most US states now.

Have a link. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ana-use-than-for-all-violent-crimes-combined/

Marijuana can trigger schizophrenia in teens who are already at risk for schizophrenia. Note neither headline states as much, but the abstract description from the NIH does. Marijuana can also permanently affect the teen brain. The moral is, don't smoke pot until you're over 21.

Meanwhile, which drug is most cited as reason for arrest...

It's the same drug that is medicinally legal in most US states now.

Have a link. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ana-use-than-for-all-violent-crimes-combined/

Marijuana and psychosis link isn't exclusive to those under 21. First, the brain doesn't finish developing until you're 25. And it's more than just those "at risk". Sure, it can trigger first break, but even those without notable risk factors are at risk when using during adolescence and early adulthood. Second, even in older adults there exists risk of thought and cognitive disorders. You also can't compare street pot to medicinal marijuana. Medicinal marijuana is CBD primarily whereas recreational pot is THC primarily and THC is the problematic issue. That's what leads to the psychiatric symptoms.

https://www.psychiatryadvisor.com/h...europsychiatric-side-effects-in-older-adults/

Semmie Williams Jr. involved in scuffle with deputies after arrest

Semmie Williams Jr. got into a scuffle with corrections deputies as he was being booked into jail after his arrest last week, Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office reports detail.

Note SW response when asked if he understood his charges. “Yeah murder because of what they did to black people about giving them syphilis.”

Last edited:
SW became violent with deputies after arrest:
https://www.wptv.com/news/local-new...nvolved-in-scuffle-with-deputies-after-arrest

[Deputy] McCabe said the incident began after he asked Williams if he understood why he was being arrested.

"Yeah, murder because of what they did to Black people about giving them syphilis," Williams answered, according to McCabe.

McCabe said Williams became "significantly louder" and yelled, "Are you the (expletive) judge?"

"As he said this, his left hand tensed up," McCabe wrote.

McCabe said he tried to move his hands to Williams' arm and wrist, but Williams "pulled away from me and tried to walk away."

"He attempted to take me down by holding my right arm and shifting his weight forward and to his right," McCabe wrote. "I resisted this and quickly took him to the floor, face down."

After Williams was handcuffed with the assistance of Nicolas and Anthony, he told deputies, "I was going to beat your *advertiser censored* if they didn't help."

Williams, who was bleeding from his face, was treated for his injury by the intake nurse and then taken to the infirmary.

How did the police even find a random homeless guy in Miami? That seems to be pretty amazing.
I believe LE used SWs YouTube videos to track his movements and because SW references “Camillus House” and is seen there after Nov.15th in his videos they were probably able to find him around there.

In one of his videos while at Cammilus house he speaks about the metal detector going off when he attempts to go through and stated he thinks they(employees) are making it go off on purpose. SW also has a video of only sound where he is using the showers and an employee can be heard telling him his 5mins are up, SW argues back.
camillus offers many services one being a clothing exchange, dirty for clean, if one is signed up for that particular day service.

Camillus House - Camillus House

SW also mentions “316 peters st.” When he speaks about Atlanta GA in at least one of his posts. He specifically stated the address which IMO shows his recall skills and memory are intact.
Atlanta City Baptist Rescue Mission| Downtown Atlanta, GA

Terribly sad story all around. Just an innocent kid who ran into the wrong guy.

SW is exhibiting very obvious signs of schizophrenia or some other psychotic episode. Mentally ill being homeless is an epidemic in this country. There's videos of mentally ill persons being dumped on the street by hospitals in the middle of the night. No one wants to take responsibility for them or make the help need accessible and then act outraged when they commit crimes. I'm not saying most of them commit murder - they don't. But they're constantly being locked up for theft/buglary/loitering/etc. Then they go to jail for however long, probably become victims of violence inside prison, don't get any help and then get dumped back on the streets. And on and on it goes...

Anyways I don't know anything about SW. But he has an extensive criminal history and violent offenses. He clearly should not have been on the streets and needed help. But instead of actually dealing with the problem they just sent him back out knowing he is ill and violent.

And all this ends up with a young child who had the world at his fingertips being murdered in cold blood. Heart-breaking. Thoughts and love to the family.

Ryan Rogers murder mentioned on Tucker Carlson/FOX News
(Skip to 8:00)

In the meantime, people die. People dying don't deserve to die. In Florida the other day, a vagrant murdered a 14-year-old boy who was out riding his bike. Police say the killer is called Semmie Lee Williams. He had felony arrests in Georgia and California, including charges for aggravated assault and battery. Why wasn't he in jail? Well, because authorities in Georgia, in California let him go, so he went to Florida and murdered a child.

PALM BEACH GARDENS POLICE: He appears to be a homeless drifter, spending most of his time in the streets of Miami. The incident itself appears to be a completely random act. We do not have a motive in this case. It appears to be an absolute chance encounter between a child on a bicycle and an animal that probably should not be out on our streets.

It appears to be a random act. Well, you do wonder about that. But he called him an "animal that probably should not be out on our streets," and that is absolutely true. Saying that out loud will not return this boy to his parents. He is dead. But saying it out loud is a start. You cannot solve problems until you resolve to stop lying about them, which we should do.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back