VERDICT WATCH NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any victims who came before Giuffre? We're aware of Giuffre and her participation in recruiting victims, but, if Maxwell alone is responsible, there must be a history of victims who were recruited before Giuffre was involved? Have any testified?

To me, it depends on how old she was. And how much she was damaged by these two freaks.

Guffre was abused before she met the first child trafficker. It's all in the wikipedia page for Virginia Roberts/Giuffre. Her father helped her to sort her life out after the first trafficker, but she returned to the life after she met Epstein.

Guffre was abused before she met the first child trafficker. It's all in the wikipedia page for Virginia Roberts/Giuffre. Her father helped her to sort her life out after the first trafficker, but she returned to the life after she met Epstein.
No, her father got her a job with Donald Trump. How about that.

Doesn't the grooming children to select new victims get a bit murky given that Giuffre was groomed at age 13 and she escaped that life, only to return to that life with her eyes wide open at age 17?
I appreciate you have the age of 17 from MSM but I believe them to be mistaken if you read the deposition they are referring to. VRG's work records show she was 16 when she was at Mar-a-Lago. I think it was this link you gave:

These are the most significant allegations in Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre's unsealed memoir

This is what the deposition says:

[Page 25...]

13 Q All right. Did something change between
14 the time then and today that makes you believe that
15 it's not all accurate?

16 A Well, as you can see, in line 4 on page 1,
17 I wasn't aware of my dates. I was just doing the
18 best to guesstimate when I actually met them.
19 Since then I've been able to find out that
20 through my Mar-a-Lago records that it was actually
21 the summer of 2000, not the summer of 1999.

22 Q Oh, I'm sorry. Are you back on page 1?

23 A On the first page.

24 Q Okay.

25 A Yes.

[Page 26]

1 Q And you're talking about line 4?

2 A Line 4.

3 Q Paragraph 4 or line 4?

4 A Oh, sorry. Number 4, the paragraph
5 number 4.

6 Q Okay. And what part of paragraph 4 do you
7 now believe to be untrue?

8 A In approximately --

9 MR. EDWARDS: Object to the form.
10 You can answer.

11 A In approximately 1999 when I was 15 years
12 old I met Ghislaine Maxwell.

13 Q (BY MS. MENNINGER) Okay.

14 A I now know that it was 2000, that I was 16
15 years old when I met Ghislaine Maxwell.

16 Q So when you signed this document under
17 penalty of perjury stating that it was true, you no
18 longer believe that to be true, correct?

19 A It was an honest mistake. We had no idea
20 how to pinpoint without any kind of records or dates
21 or anything like that. I was just going back
22 chronologically through time. And that's the best
23 time that I thought it was. And now I know the
24 facts, so it's good to know.​
DE 235-4 – #1090, Att. #32 in Giuffre v. Maxwell (S.D.N.Y., 1:15-cv-07433) – CourtListener.com

UBM

16 is also the age they're using in the subsequent compliant v Andrew:

[Page 2...]

2. During 2000–2002, beginning when Plaintiff was 16, Plaintiff was the victim of sex trafficking and abuse by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.​

Complaint – #1 in Giuffre v. Prince Andrew (S.D.N.Y., 1:21-cv-06702) – CourtListener.com

Are there any victims who came before Giuffre? We're aware of Giuffre and her participation in recruiting victims, but, if Maxwell alone is responsible, there must be a history of victims who were recruited before Giuffre was involved? Have any testified?
Yes:

Jane told the court she had met Maxwell in summer 1994, when she attended a renowned youth arts camp in Michigan, Interlochen Center for the Arts. “We were eating ice cream,” recalled Jane. “We were sitting around socializing, and we see this tall, thin woman approach us.”

[...]

Sexual encounters continued over the next three years during almost every visit with Epstein, about every two weeks, Jane said. When Jane was 14, 15, and 16, there were times when Maxwell was in the room during Epstein’s abuse; sometimes, she touched the girl’s breasts, she said.​

Ghislaine Maxwell was present when Jeffrey Epstein abused me, accuser testifies

A 'Chilling Factor' for Victims: Ghislaine Maxwell Lawyer Drops Anonymous Accusers' Real Names in Court

Attorney Adam Horowitz, who represented eight Epstein victims in a Florida civil suit around 2009, thinks that’s one occasion too many to be a slip of the tongue. “It’s one of those things where the first time maybe it’s a mistake,” he says. “The second time, there’s a pattern now that something is being done purposefully, which is disturbing, because there’s a court order that he’s not allowed to use the name.” (Pagliuca did not immediately respond for comment; we will update if he does.)

Sorry if I’ve ruined your breakfast or dinner

@kbriquelet

New government exhibits show close bond between Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein.

Attachments

• D9D38580-7AA6-447B-BE3A-1064423E7D88.jpeg
    D9D38580-7AA6-447B-BE3A-1064423E7D88.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 122
  • EFC9B874-AE55-478A-8D00-100426B96F69.jpeg
    EFC9B874-AE55-478A-8D00-100426B96F69.jpeg
    168.1 KB · Views: 107
  • 84DEF387-6248-4CD8-B1A4-037EFD84916E.jpeg
    84DEF387-6248-4CD8-B1A4-037EFD84916E.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 1E47331D-DE4C-44EA-B0BD-A834B59E12F1.jpeg
    1E47331D-DE4C-44EA-B0BD-A834B59E12F1.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 110
  • E61B8AE7-AA6A-4E90-A769-007A3D2ED44B.jpeg
    E61B8AE7-AA6A-4E90-A769-007A3D2ED44B.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 94
Pretty repellent to see these pictures but if it bolsters the prosecutors' case I'm here for it. I've speculated that this relationship was as dark and twisted as they come and that there were elements of manipulation and toxicity on both sides. These pictures reinforce that for me. JMHO.

Sorry if I’ve ruined your breakfast or dinner

@kbriquelet

New government exhibits show close bond between Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein.

MOO: I've no idea the context behind the pic where GM is bearing her chest, but it feels like she's visually sexually assaulting that guy, who didn't want to see it. Is that what gets her off?

Its not a competition, I said she reminds me of her...not that she is worse. Although, she has destroyed countless lives and seemed to enjoy doing it.

I get what you're saying; yes, they both get off on the suffering of others and have a cruel steak that runs the length of the Nile.

...and these two cruel femmes (KH & GM) parlent français fluently...

Janine Gill-Velez of Florida Property Management ( Mar-a-Lago) is on the stand

Carolyn‘s ex boyfriend Shawn is testifying.

@molcranenewman

Shawn is now on. He's the ex-boyfriend of Carolyn, who testified yesterday. Carolyn told jurors she was 14 when she started dating then-17-year-old Shawn. Epstein would start sexually abusing her the same year, she said

Carolyn's ex boyfriend, and the father of her son, says he would wait in the driveway of Epstein's Palm Beach villa when she gave him massages for money. The prosecutor asks him to describe Carolyn's level of intelligence in those years. "She was a child," Shawn tells the jury.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member