Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Status
Not open for further replies.
and maybe they are watching some people and like when you turn on a light and roaches scatter...they want to see what happens and thats why they did that release when they did..in the evening at the dinner hour kinda....mOO

Doesn't JBC's Facebook show him at some guitar stuff with someone...what if they all know each other.? I don't know but...these guys buddy up ..they share their stuff..their interests..maybe even profiles..I cannot unsee JBC as BG..so somehow in my mind there is some kind of connection..it doesn't exclude other possible murders by JBC either, because he is a killer..he wants to kill and will kill. mOO
I believe that video was of one of his brother playing guitar along with JBC’s stepfather. I think that brother was also in that early photo on his FB cover page. IMO

Probably. If KAK were the main suspect, he’d be arrested much sooner. I was thinking about it, that maybe KAK was not apprehended because ISP hoped that the other guy would get in touch with him. (Maybe these two never ever saw one another, just cavorted in the same online circles?)

But it never happened because: 1) the BG is a very good hacker - the version of a truck driver being BG suddenly became less appealing, not that truck drivers can’t be amateur programmers, and 2) he has darn good intuition, probably guided by fear; 3) he, indeed, is of a different body built.

I suspect that the early caricature sent to a journalist, remember, where he is walking by the fire? - was a hit.

that's definitely a big increase in weight ... but what about the height?

He could have possibly also been prescribed a med for anxiety, sleep etc. If he needed something stronger and not habit forming they mave have gone with a med like Seroquel, which can cause very significant weight gain in some people. Even first-line meds for anxiety/depression, such as Zoloft, Effexor etc., can cause significant weight gain in some. Just a possibility thou. He always seemed on heavier side based on pics on his Social Media... MOO.

Could be that they found photos on his phone of the girls which quite possibly is a complete different case. That doesn't mean it's not connected to A&L it just may be not be connected to their murder and may be an entirely different case. Just my thoughts.

I am thinking it's quite possible that this creep or whomever behind the account did come across the girls online since he targets young girls.. and still he doesn't have anything to do with the crime

I think there's more to it than just contacting the girls online... Read the press release closely:

"While investigating the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German, detectives with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office and the Indiana State Police have uncovered an online profile named anthony_shots."
Source: Detectives with the Delphi Investigation Seek Information

Okay, to me, this means that back in 2017 when they first interacted with KK and his "anthony_shots" profile, they did not have any evidence FROM KK's devices regarding interactions between Abby and/or Libby because he probably had been using that iPhone 5c that he hid from the police and then proceeded to delete all evidence implicating him from that device before turning it in...

To me, the above ISP statement screams that the Carroll County detectives and ISP have found new evidence on the one (or both) of the GIRLS' devices (phones, maybe a tablet, or even a computer) pointing to that anthony_shots profile that they had not uncovered previously. Wasn't one of the girl's phones factory reset? Perhaps with newer technology, they were able to recover that data either from the phone directly, or perhaps the detectives were able to subpoena the data from one or more app companies, or the app companies were able to uncover some data on their servers and provided that to the detectives?

The statement "while investigating the murders," really means that there was new evidence found tying Abby and Libby to that anthony_shots profile. I believe it came from one of Abby or Libby's devices and it really wouldn't surprise me if there was talk of a meet-up on February 13, 2017...

I am thinking maybe someone else had the phone during the search, as soon as they let him go he went, deleted stuff then called the police. KK had an alibi, he was in Vegas with someone. So the connection to the girls was only through the one device and it was KKs. JMO
Did the police confirm his alibi for the time of the girls murders? Was KAK in Las Vegas with his dad when it happened?

If KAK is BG, I think it can be assumed that there isn’t DNA evidence in this case. If there was, there likely wouldn’t be this public appeal for info. That, or, KAK is only associated with BG, not actually him.
LE actually said something like, they do have DNA evidence, they just don't know its significance. Perhaps the recovered DNA is from someone unrelated to the case, that is. IMO if they're working up a suspect preparing to bring charges, they'll want to find every other person they can who might have been affected by the Evildoer. Proof that someone (BG / KAK / whomever) was soliciting other young girls and *asking for a meeting* with them would be valuable in court, I believe.

And I really don't intend to sound argumentative, but I wouldn't be quick to rule KAK out as BG. He's heavier in the booking photo than BG appears in Libby's video, but that was several years earlier and the video is poor quality at best. Just MHO and MOO.

To
Quick weight gain and changes in body shape aren't that uncommon in some medical conditions. Oral steroids for inflammatory conditions can turn a paperclip into a marshmallow:
Prednisone : Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center
Quick weight gain and changes in body shape aren't that uncommon in some medical conditions. Oral steroids for inflammatory conditions can turn a paperclip into a marshmallow:
Prednisone : Johns Hopkins Vasculitis Center
To be fair I was 100 lbs lighter 5 years ago. I started antidepressants and now I’m a fatty.

He could have possibly also been prescribed a med for anxiety, sleep etc. If he needed something stronger and not habit forming they mave have gone with a med like Seroquel, which can cause very significant weight gain in some people. Even first-line meds for anxiety/depression, such as Zoloft, Effexor etc., can cause significant weight gain in some. Just a possibility thou. He always seemed on heavier side based on pics on his Social Media... MOO.
Yes. To be fair I started seroquel and Zoloft 5 years ago and have gained 100 lbs.

This may all be another false alarm. Who knows? But it’s an amazing and powerful moment to watch everyone who has followed this case, be it for almost five years, or just five days, flock together to discuss. It’s rather moving.

I hope the family is reading here. Libby and Abby are not forgotten. They made an impact on our collective soul.

Keeping the faith. One day it will happen.
#TodayIsTheDay

Well said, my friend.

From reading the affidavit, it appears it took a significant amount of time to break into his devices so then it became obvious what was contained within.

What was he arrested for in 2017? That was the same year the search warrant was executed and his numerous devices were collected however we don’t know what prompted that, other than obviously there was some early connection that LE were aware of.

ETA - from the affidavit, its appears a company named “Cellebrite” collected the evidence from the locked devices, some of which had been deleted.

On February 27, 2017 Kegan contacted ISP Cyber Crimes Unit and told them he located his Apple iPhone 5c that wasn’t taken during the warrant. On March 2, 201 7 the unit obtained the iPhone Sc from the ISP Peru Post.

On April 24, 2020, Iwas assigned lead investigator for this case.

On Friday, June 12, 2020 I received the digital forensic examination from ISP Sergeant Chris Cecil. I reviewed the information and below is a summary of the forensic examination.

On Thursday, June 18, 2020 multiple law enforcement officials met With the Miami County Prosecutor to discuss this investigation.
https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

I read through this pdf and a couple things stand out to me
  1. Some of the redacted chat partners have a specific age noted (13 years old), some have (age unknown) and some have no age notation
  2. It is noted that some of the photographs are geotagged in specific Indiana cities, none of which were Delphi or Lafayette
I take #1 to mean that the identity of at least one of the chat partners is known since the age is specifically noted as 13 years old, which could have been either Abby or Libby in 2016 (or someone else) and that there is another person who's age is a factor but who's identity isn't known and one or more other people who are adults and I presume them to be co-conspirators in the underage catfishing. I take #2 to indicate that Kline was exchanging photos and information on girls more local to him that he was in possession of for photos of other girls.

Taken as a whole I find this to be completely in line with the theory that Kline used a false identity to arrange a meeting between Libby and/or Abby and the person who killed them. I also get the impression that he neither contacted/cooperated law enforcement nor destroyed his devices so he's probably pretty stupid, either not knowing that he was involved in a major crime or believing he would not be found.

I read through this pdf and a couple things stand out to me
  1. Some of the redacted chat partners have a specific age noted (13 years old), some have (age unknown) and some have no age notation
  2. It is noted that some of the photographs are geotagged in specific Indiana cities, none of which were Delphi or Lafayette
I take #1 to mean that the identity of at least one of the chat partners is known since the age is specifically noted as 13 years old, which could have been either Abby or Libby in 2016 (or someone else) and that there is another person who's age is a factor but who's identity isn't known and one or more other people who are adults and I presume them to be co-conspirators in the underage catfishing. I take #2 to indicate that Kline was exchanging photos and information on girls more local to him that he was in possession of for photos of other girls.

Taken as a whole I find this to be completely in line with the theory that Kline used a false identity to arrange a meeting between Libby and/or Abby and the person who killed them. I also get the impression that he neither contacted/cooperated law enforcement nor destroyed his devices so he's probably pretty stupid, either not knowing that he was involved in a major crime or believing he would not be found.

Good analysis. I'll vote for "believing he would not be found" as the reason for keeping his devices. I don't recall where I read it recently, but someone from the FBI, etc. was speaking of how these guys don't like to get rid of their "collections". Most, when discovered, usually have large troves of evidence. They hoard it obsessively.

yes, agreed. People can gain quickly especially over a 4-year period. He does resemble the BG body type.

The timing from the probable cause affidavit is interesting:

The search warrant was executed on Feb 25th 2017, but:

- the Samsung S5 was factory reset two days earlier
- KAK packed an extra bag at least two days earlier and was thinking about leaving as he was ******

IMHO - something had happened previously to make him think about leaving

https://www.wishtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Kegan-Anthony-Kline-PC.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members