GUILTY IL - Actor Jussie Smollett allegedly attacked in hate crime, Jan 2019 #6 *GUILTY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind probation. Because what this really opened up is a foundation for the federal "White Powder letter", with the Postmaster General having ability to press charges.

I am very interested that we have not heard from anyone who so vehemently supported JS. With zero evidence. Where is his team of supporters? Crickets.

Kamala Harris: Attack on Jussie Smollett was ‘modern day lynching’
BBM
Black Lives Matter stands in solidarity with Jussie Smollett: ‘We can never believe police’

WOW..wasn't that a very racist and prejudicial description of Nigerians in general? :mad:

Is there a criminal history to verify that these brothers were scammers? I doubt it because Ola owned his guns legally.

[eta==one has an arrest and assault charge from years ago]

Call me naive, but I was shocked by that comment. Visualize a situation where the defendant was Nigerian, and the DA said that Nigerians came from a culture of liars/scammers.

Call me naive, but I was shocked by that comment. Visualize a situation where the defendant was Nigerian, and the DA said that Nigerians came from a culture of liars/scammers.

I agree! The defense council's closing was so insulting and inflammatory to everyone who listened ( read) . I had to pick my jaw up a few times during court today!

This was exactly my thought. He threw 2 other black males under the bus knowing they were not American citizens. Blame them not me. It was a white or light skinned guy. Trump fan he said MAGA in Chicago. Again blame them not me. Unbelievable IMO

Also I don’t doubt someone may have encountered a “white or light colored man” with a ski mask on a night in Chicago with temps of 2 degrees. It’s not called the Windy City for no reason.
There were no white men in MAGA hats hurling slurs or blows at him. He is singlehandedly responsible for actively furthering racial division in our country while throwing many innocent others under the bus including conservatives, Trump, Dreamers, and everyone else under the sun. Zero respect for any human when they use us against each other. We are all collateral damage to him and when I say “we” I mean the entire human race. Disgraceful and I hope he doesn’t get away with the intentional nightmare he has caused absolutely everyone. IMO

Aren't the brothers actually United States citizens? From Nigeria? People can have dual citizenship.
Thanks. It is true they are both American citizens and both were born and raised in Chicago apparently. My apologies as I wrongly assumed they were citizens of Nigeria when in fact they may indeed be dual citizens.
They are naturalized Nigerian citizens. JS still threw them under the bus. Why?

Last edited:
From the link:

A Black Lives Matter leader said Tuesday that the movement will continue to support Jussie Smollett regardless of the outcome of his trial, which she described as a "white supremacist charade."

Melina Abdullah, a former California State University professor and police abolitionist who co-founded BLM Los Angeles, said Smollett — who is accused of faking a racist, homophobic hate crime against himself — "has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom."

"As abolitionists, we approach situations of injustice with love and align ourselves with our community. Because we got us," Abdullah said in a statement on the website for the BLM movement’s national arm, the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation.

"So let’s be clear: we love everybody in our community. It’s not about a trial or a verdict decided in a white supremacist charade, it’s about how we treat our community when corrupt systems are working to devalue their lives," said Abdullah, who is currently director of BLM Grassroots, a " the Police" group.
______

:eek:

I never understood why Nigeria of all Africa. IDK

Letter from Africa: Why Nigeria's internet scammers are 'role models'

Letter from Africa: Why Nigeria's internet scammers are 'role models'

8 Nigerians charged with alleged internet scams promising romance, travel

8 Nigerians charged with alleged internet scams promising romance, travel

I’ve read articles for years about Nigerian phone scams so maybe that is why he said that, but as I have said in the past, somethings are best left unsaid. I seriously don’t believe all Nigerians are scammers.

Jmo

From the link:

A Black Lives Matter leader said Tuesday that the movement will continue to support Jussie Smollett regardless of the outcome of his trial, which she described as a "white supremacist charade."

Melina Abdullah, a former California State University professor and police abolitionist who co-founded BLM Los Angeles, said Smollett — who is accused of faking a racist, homophobic hate crime against himself — "has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom."

"As abolitionists, we approach situations of injustice with love and align ourselves with our community. Because we got us," Abdullah said in a statement on the website for the BLM movement’s national arm, the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation.

"So let’s be clear: we love everybody in our community. It’s not about a trial or a verdict decided in a white supremacist charade, it’s about how we treat our community when corrupt systems are working to devalue their lives," said Abdullah, who is currently director of BLM Grassroots, a "****** the Police" group.
______

Excuse me, what? How is this a white supremacist charade when it was two black men that were paid to attack another black man? All for JS to lie and say it as white/pale men so HE could be part of political happenings?!

I support BLM, but I don't believe this has anything to do with it. MOO, IMHO.

What I have always wondered, is why JS has not filed a formal criminal complaint against the Osundario Brothers? Smollett's own attorney stopped Smollett from signing the complaint against them at the police station.

If they had beaten him, abused his trust, put a noose on him, shamed him...took his money...why isn't he demanding charges against them? Or his attorney? All they keep saying is that the Osundario brothers are liars.

What I have always wondered, is why JS has not filed a formal criminal complaint against the Osundario Brothers? Smollett's own attorney stopped Smollett from signing the complaint against them at the police station.

If they had beaten him, abused his trust, put a noose on him, shamed him...took his money...why isn't he demanding charges against them? Or his attorney? All they keep saying is that the Osundario brothers are liars.

Excellent points! I wish the prosecuter would have raised some of these great points being mentioned on this thread.

because it’s not true and he clearly conspired with them to create the hoax. If he were to press charges too much would come out against him.

Charlie De Mar
@CharlieDeMar

·
32s

Court deputy just came into the court room and told reporters in passing that the jury began deliberating at 9:10. Nothing has been said in open court

[URL='https://twitter.com/CharlieDeMar']Charlie De Ma
[/URL]
1m
Day 2 of deliberations are set to begin this morning in the Jussie Smollett trial. The jury spent a little under 2.5 hours deliberating yesterday. The judge sent jury home because one of the jurors had a personal conflict.

Excuse me, what? How is this a white supremacist charade when it was two black men that were paid to attack another black man? All for JS to lie and say it as white/pale men so HE could be part of political happenings?!

I support BLM, but I don't believe this has anything to do with it. MOO, IMHO.

Agree. I think that woman just wants attention. Someone should tell her she can sit this one out and she doesn't have to comment on it just because the defendant is black.

From the link:

"So let’s be clear: we love everybody in our community. It’s not about a trial or a verdict decided in a white supremacist charade, it’s about how we treat our community when corrupt systems are working to devalue their lives," said Abdullah, who is currently director of BLM Grassroots, a "****** the Police" group.
______

Barf. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads