CHECK OUT THIS NEW PODCAST ABOUT JONBENET

I have listened to the podcasts. I really enjoyed the professional approach of this fantastic team of investigators.

JonBenet's Autopsy Report states that death was pronounced on 26th December 1996 at 1323 hrs [1:23pm].

I have read on Reddit, but I have found no other source for it apart from the time which is confirmed in the Autopsy Report, that Coroner's investigator Patricia Dunn was on site by 1:23pm and she stayed with JonBenet's body until it was transferred to the morgue later that night, after John Meyer's attendance.

Death was formally pronounced approximately 18 minutes after JonBenet's body was brought up from the cellar by John at around 1:05pm.

In those 18 minutes we know Fleet White shouted for someone to call an ambulance, he himself ran to a phone in the den, Linda Arndt made a call to 911 at 1:12pm and the operator dispatched the fire department. I don't think it's a stretch to think it was cancelled when death was pronounced at 1:23pm and then redeployed for Patsy having a panic attack, shortly after 1:23pm.

The coroner's vehicle would already have had snow on it's roof wherever it was parked that morning before the call out.

MOO

I have listened to the podcasts. I really enjoyed the professional approach of this fantastic team of investigators.

JonBenet's Autopsy Report states that death was pronounced on 26th December 1996 at 1323 hrs [1:23pm].

I have read on Reddit, but I have found no other source for it apart from the time which is confirmed in the Autopsy Report, that Coroner's investigator Patricia Dunn was on site by 1:23pm and she stayed with JonBenet's body until it was transferred to the morgue later that night, after John Meyer's attendance.

Death was formally pronounced approximately 18 minutes after JonBenet's body was brought up from the cellar by John at around 1:05pm.

In those 18 minutes we know Fleet White shouted for someone to call an ambulance, he himself ran to a phone in the den, Linda Arndt made a call to 911 at 1:12pm and the operator dispatched the fire department. I don't think it's a stretch to think it was cancelled when death was pronounced at 1:23pm and then redeployed for Patsy having a panic attack, shortly after 1:23pm.

The coroner's vehicle would already have had snow on it's roof wherever it was parked that morning before the call out.

MOO

Would you synopsize for the podcast-averse?

Would you synopsize for the podcast-averse?
Of course.

Very briefly, a firefighter or paramedic (sorry I'm not certain of his correct title without going back to the beginning and re-listening) named Dale, and three crew members, were dispatched to the Ramsey house that day. He thinks the code they were given was for a suspected death, but can't be certain this many years later. They were just arriving when a call came through cancelling the request. So as they left they drove around the block to leave the neighborhood and then a second call came through for them to go back to the house to attend to someone having a panic attack. On their return they went inside the house and he remembers it being chaotic inside and seeing JonBenet on the floor of the living room. I don't remember him saying he attended to anyone having a panic attack, so I'm not sure what happened with that.

He remembers there was a white van (assumed Coroner's van) parked outside the house and it had snow on it, the import from that being that there is a query about the Coroner having been called out much earlier than anybody knew before now, and that possibly there has been a cover up and JonBenet was discovered deceased earlier than has been stated in the official narrative. The fact that there was snow on the van raised questions about whether it had been parked there overnight, I believe.

Dale isn't putting forth any of this as being definitively a cover up but he doesn't understand why it's never been explained. He was promoted a short while after this, and called in to answer questions (make a statement?) about his recollections of the day, by a lone female police officer who he thinks was probably Linda Arndt, but again he can't be certain of that. He says that during the interview he remembers her turning the tape recorder on and off, which makes him wonder if there were certain things she wanted kept off the record.

On the day of the incident he didn't know of the Ramseys and didn't know JonBenet was murdered until he saw it later on the news. I think that about covers most of it and all of this is from my memory and not actual words taken from the podcast.

The podcasters are very well respected law enforcement officers and an investigative journalist. It's well worth listening to IMO.

Of course.

Very briefly, a firefighter or paramedic (sorry I'm not certain of his correct title without going back to the beginning and re-listening) named Dale, and three crew members, were dispatched to the Ramsey house that day. He thinks the code they were given was for a suspected death, but can't be certain this many years later. They were just arriving when a call came through cancelling the request. So as they left they drove around the block to leave the neighborhood and then a second call came through for them to go back to the house to attend to someone having a panic attack. On their return they went inside the house and he remembers it being chaotic inside and seeing JonBenet on the floor of the living room. I don't remember him saying he attended to anyone having a panic attack, so I'm not sure what happened with that.

He remembers there was a white van (assumed Coroner's van) parked outside the house and it had snow on it, the import from that being that there is a query about the Coroner having been called out much earlier than anybody knew before now, and that possibly there has been a cover up and JonBenet was discovered deceased earlier than has been stated in the official narrative. The fact that there was snow on the van raised questions about whether it had been parked there overnight, I believe.

Dale isn't putting forth any of this as being definitively a cover up but he doesn't understand why it's never been explained. He was promoted a short while after this, and called in to answer questions (make a statement?) about his recollections of the day, by a lone female police officer who he thinks was probably Linda Arndt, but again he can't be certain of that. He says that during the interview he remembers her turning the tape recorder on and off, which makes him wonder if there were certain things she wanted kept off the record.

On the day of the incident he didn't know of the Ramseys and didn't know JonBenet was murdered until he saw it later on the news. I think that about covers most of it and all of this is from my memory and not actual words taken from the podcast.

The podcasters are very well respected law enforcement officers and an investigative journalist. It's well worth listening to IMO.

Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back