Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

Initially we all thought it was weird that a “concerned neighbor” called the police instead of Xavior’s mom. With the benefit of hindsight it appeared suspicious that SH wasn’t the first to raise the alarm. But I find it suspicious that a neighbor would be so quick to assume something terrible must have happened. Has anyone looked into this neighbor’s history?

Initially we all thought it was weird that a “concerned neighbor” called the police instead of Xavior’s mom. With the benefit of hindsight it appeared suspicious that SH wasn’t the first to raise the alarm. But I find it suspicious that a neighbor would be so quick to assume something terrible must have happened. Has anyone looked into this neighbor’s history?

SR was called to testify in the last-minute SODDI defense by Mollie Tibbetts killer, and I'm pretty sure she was one of the first to be questioned and ruled out-- not only because she reported XH missing but because she also knew JL and went looking for him at the request of SH.

I watched the hearing live and SR testify but don't have the link so this is only my recollection and MOO:

SR testified that she was a recovering addict that had known JL for many years. She said she became involved in XH missing case after SH contacted her first to ask if she'd seen XH (their children were friends), and second, to ask SR to go look for JL and ask if he'd seen XH. SH allegedly told SR that JL was not answering his phone and her vehicle was not running and she could not leave her trailer to go look herself.

From SR's account, I also got the impression that it wasn't that SH did not want to contact the police and report XH missing but that she wanted to first confirm that XH had not been in contact with anybody else including JL.

I further understood that it was either when SR was leaving Spruce Village Trailer Park to go look for JL or when she returned from leaving a note on JL's door that she saw a police officer near Spruce Village and approached him to tell him that XH was missing and that SH had asked her to attempt contact with JL and his gf and to let others know.

For all we know, SR could have approached the police officer to ask if JL was in lockup before she went looking for him. This is a small town where it seemed everybody knew that there was an unrelated warrant outstanding for JL.

Nonetheless, however it happened, SR was first to report XH missing, and there have never been any reports disputing that SH has been cooperating with investigators since XH was reported missing.

MOO

No updates! How can this be! Someone killed Xavior Harrelson! May God please allow this young soul justice! I pray for that justice! Heart breaking…!
We're often reminded that the Prosecutor only gets one bite at the apple so we must wait for all the ducks to line up. We do not know the manner or cause of death at this time, and I believe this is also because investigators do not want the suspect or POI to know this information.

We know that JL is already behind bars for an unrelated matter and I don't think SH is going anyplace. This is not to say that either of these persons was involved and/or suspects but that they were allegedly the last people to see XH alive. MOO

SR was called to testify in the last-minute SODDI defense by Mollie Tibbetts killer, and I'm pretty sure she was one of the first to be questioned and ruled out-- not only because she reported XH missing but because she also knew JL and went looking for him at the request of SH.

I watched the hearing live and SR testify but don't have the link so this is only my recollection and MOO:

SR testified that she was a recovering addict that had known JL for many years. She said she became involved in XH missing case after SH contacted her first to ask if she'd seen XH (their children were friends), and second, to ask SR to go look for JL and ask if he'd seen XH. SH allegedly told SR that JL was not answering his phone and her vehicle was not running and she could not leave her trailer to go look herself.

From SR's account, I also got the impression that it wasn't that SH did not want to contact the police and report XH missing but that she wanted to first confirm that XH had not been in contact with anybody else including JL.

I further understood that it was either when SR was leaving Spruce Village Trailer Park to go look for JL or when she returned from leaving a note on JL's door that she saw a police officer near Spruce Village and approached him to tell him that XH was missing and that SH had asked her to attempt contact with JL and his gf and to let others know.

For all we know, SR could have approached the police officer to ask if JL was in lockup before she went looking for him. This is a small town where it seemed everybody knew that there was an unrelated warrant outstanding for JL.

Nonetheless, however it happened, SR was first to report XH missing, and there have never been any reports disputing that SH has been cooperating with investigators since XH was reported missing.

MOO
I watched the same testimony and that is how I remember it as well.

Do we have any idea where JL and his GF were when X went missing? I am still not clear on that. I still wonder whether X somehow came in contact with the pair after he left home. Did X have a I-pod or game platform of some kind, which connected to or texted others?

I remember taking my daughter's phone away at night when she was supposed to be doing homework---but eventually my son told me that she was texting w/her I-pod and by using his play station talk with her crush. lmao----no wonder she didn't strenuously object when I'd take her phone...

I watched the same testimony and that is how I remember it as well.

Do we have any idea where JL and his GF were when X went missing? I am still not clear on that. I still wonder whether X somehow came in contact with the pair after he left home. Did X have a I-pod or game platform of some kind, which connected to or texted others?

I remember taking my daughter's phone away at night when she was supposed to be doing homework---but eventually my son told me that she was texting w/her I-pod and by using his play station talk with her crush. lmao----no wonder she didn't strenuously object when I'd take her phone...

If Xavior truly disappeared mid-morning on 5/27/21 then I'd say that JL and his GF were probably already outside of the county.

IMO, the difficulty here is that nobody saw XH leave the trailer -- including his mother who says she was in the bathroom when she heard the bells on the door jingle but did not see him leave. It seems odd to me that XH would leave the trailer without taking his bicycle as was his normal routine.

On the other hand, if he left the night before it's possible that he left with JL and his GF, and mom was not aware he was gone. They (mom & son) allegedly had a fight that evening...

We know Xavior's body was recovered only 3 miles outside of Montezuma. MOO

If X left the night before, then SH made the story up about what happened the next morning?

I'd like to know who was in the house the night of the alleged fight. Is there a back way out of the trailer park?

If X left the night before, then SH made the story up about what happened the next morning?

I'd like to know who was in the house the night of the alleged fight. Is there a back way out of the trailer park?
To be clear, I'm not alleging SH made anything up about what she saw/didn't see, and/or heard.

She's a disabled woman that couldn't get out of the bathroom quickly to see if her son walked out the door when she heard the bells. SH provided she heard bells hung on her front door rattle which to her indicates the door had been opened but she didn't actually see it happen.

Authorities have also not released any information on this case including XH's last proof of life. They've also not said that SH's account is not true.

Although we don't know who was at the house the night before XH was reported missing, the attorneys for CBR alleged in their case that JL was allegedly one of the last to see XH (because he was allegedly at the house the night before).

I believe the trailer court has a circular driveway where both entrance/exit is to the main street. There's been no information released about any surveillance.

MOO

ETA: Today I've been thinking about 14 yr old Ryan Rogers of Palm Beach Gardens that's believed to be the victim of a transient he crossed paths with while on his bike. Anything is possible.

Last edited:
To be clear, I'm not alleging SH made anything up about what she saw/didn't see, and/or heard.

She's a disabled woman that couldn't get out of the bathroom quickly to see if her son walked out the door when she heard the bells. SH provided she heard bells hung on her front door rattle which to her indicates the door had been opened but she didn't actually see it happen.

Authorities have also not released any information on this case including XH's last proof of life. They've also not said that SH's account is not true.

Although we don't know who was at the house the night before XH was reported missing, the attorneys for CBR alleged in their case that JL was allegedly one of the last to see XH (because he was allegedly at the house the night before).

I believe the trailer court has a circular driveway where both entrance/exit is to the main street. There's been no information released about any surveillance.

MOO

ETA: Today I've been thinking about 14 yr old Ryan Rogers of Palm Beach Gardens that's believed to be the victim of a transient he crossed paths with while on his bike. Anything is possible.
No, I didn't think you were alleging anything. I was just thinking that if he left the night before, then the conversations she said she had with X in the morning about breakfast, etc were not truthful. IMO. I wonder if SR is considered a reliable source; she did interviews.

Will there ever be Justice for Xavior?!

If he were still with us, he would no doubt be looking forward to Christmas vacation from school and excited about the gifts he would be getting for Christmas!

But instead, his body was found in a field.

I hope and pray Xavior, that whoever was responsible for your demise will be brought to justice.

Rest in peace, Xavior. You will never be forgotten.

Will there ever be Justice for Xavior?!

If he were still with us, he would no doubt be looking forward to Christmas vacation from school and excited about the gifts he would be getting for Christmas!

But instead, his body was found in a field.

I hope and pray Xavior, that whoever was responsible for your demise will be brought to justice.

Rest in peace, Xavior. You will never be forgotten.
Never forgotten! Justice for this little man!

Has it been determined if Xavior's bike was at his house or never found? I have only seen articles about Xavior being last seen on his bicycle.
Both of Xavior's bicycles were located at his home -- they were never missing and why it was believed unusual that he would walk and not ride away from the court if wanting to go any distance.

I apologize if this has been already discussed in the thread, I haven't followed closely. But after Xavior was found, I started getting the feeling that this case might be similar to that of Jonathan Minard: https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...inard-the-boy-found-buried-in-a-shallow-grave

Until we hear something about cause of death, I think a theory could be that someone gave Xavior a drug that killed him - and then panicked and got rid of his body. In the Minard case, the victim had complained of a toothache and was given fentanyl that killed him.

I apologize if this has been already discussed in the thread, I haven't followed closely. But after Xavior was found, I started getting the feeling that this case might be similar to that of Jonathan Minard: https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...inard-the-boy-found-buried-in-a-shallow-grave

Until we hear something about cause of death, I think a theory could be that someone gave Xavior a drug that killed him - and then panicked and got rid of his body. In the Minard case, the victim had complained of a toothache and was given fentanyl that killed him.

I could see this happening.

I would like to see any outgoing calls made the evening before he went missing.

I also followed Jonathan's case and agree with the possibility. In that LE didn't treat Xavior's disappearance as if there was a child abductor loose in the community, I believe this was an isolated incident where it could have been an
accidental OD and panicked coverup to hide his body. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back