Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

Just FYI, Russell County, AL/Phenix City, AL borders Muscogee County, GA, where Columbus is, and you can get back and forth in less than 5 minutes. “Across state lines” is technically correct but it’s a matter of crossing a small bridge to get to the other state.

Phenix City, AL is considered part of metro Columbus and is on eastern time year round.

Investigators quickly identified Columbus resident Jeremy Tremaine Williams as a possible suspect. Deputies tracked him down to a hotel in Phenix City, Alabama, where he used to live in a now-vacant home.

When they searched the address that Williams used to live, investigators say they found Holland's body.

According to the Russell County Sheriff Heath Taylor, the cause of Holland's death appears to have been asphyxiation. Taylor also said the girl appeared to have been sexually abused before her death.
Missing Georgia girl found dead in vacant Alabama home, suspect arrested

Police said it appeared Holland’s mother and the suspect knew each other, but did not say how.

Williams had been arrested for sexual abuse in the past, including 2009. He was later acquitted by a jury in 2012.
Suspect charged with capital murder in death of missing Georgia 5-year-old

1st BBM - not at all surprised. Predators are always looking for women with children.
2d BBM - If I were a juror on that case I would be devastated right now feeling responsible for what happened to little Kamarie.

Why oh why?! I just cannot comprehend.

It appears from his "near misses", he did not change his spots. It kills me that he was acquitted, not enough evidence...

Rest peacefully sweet little Kamarie. You didn't do anything to deserve this treatment sweet girl.

A suspect is currently in custody in the Russell County jail facing capitol murder charges.

Kamarie Holland went missing early Monday morning, the five-year-old was last seen on Bowman Street. Columbus Police Department issued a missing persons alert early Monday morning and it was canceled late Monday night.

The Russell County Sheriff’s Office is actively working the case, Sheriff Heath Taylor told News 3 there is a news conference scheduled for later this morning.

BREAKING: Body of missing 5-year-old found. Suspect in custody. | WRBL

The smirk on his face! Serial murderer? All children? What a creep! Great job law enforcement! RIP little innocent one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back