CA - Christy Lee Giles 24, & friend, dumped @ different hospitals, Los Angeles, 13 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

David Pearce, arrested on suspicion of drugging model Christy Giles and friend, appears in LA court | Daily Mail Online

These ladies began their evening at the SoHo House. Aren't their locations known for having parties with white lines?

I don't understand the behavior of these two [fatalities] of the evening unless there was dancing involved. What were they doing with their time at SoHo then at the Warehouse? Was the music conducive to making conversations? Why did they stay out so late that night? Killers look bad.

Far too sad they ended up dead bc they went with strangers. Bless their families during this time of the year.

Wish they'd gone home when their friend decided not to go and she went home instead. There's no place like home.

Photo credit: David Pearce, arrested on suspicion of drugging model Christy Giles and friend, appears in LA court | Daily Mail Online

Screenshot 2021-12-24 2.17.45 AM.png
So lovely and beautiful

This is a very disturbing case - not least that there was clearly a long lead in time of vile behaviour that because it went unreported allowed an escalation and ultimately these two women to face untimely deaths. Reporting rape carries with it serious impacts for the victims and in party settings where alcohol and recreational drugs are involved there's clearly many reasons why women don't feel safe in reporting such crimes. Sadly, I suspect there are more victims to come forwards looking at the gap in the dates of the additional charges which have been filed. I would never victim blame other women who encountered this POI and his associates but there was also clearly a lot of people who saw his disturbing behaviour too - historically from other party goers to his former housemates. Sadly, its likely because his neighbours were used to his noisy and disruptive behaviour less notice was taken of what appears to have been a sustained period of moaning coming from his apartment than perhaps might otherwise have happened.

It also shows why 'find my phone' doesn't really provide a great deal of protection - except after the fact. My daughter and I have set this up on our phones but we've always realised that it provides limited actual protection at the time of something dangerous happening. It also reminds us that strangers we meet at clubs or parties are exactly that - complete strangers. We know nothing about their character and integrity.

Sadly IMO something like the following happened (I realise none of this is actually new or particularly insightful and my apologies if any of it causes offence. It is written with the greatest sympathy of the victims and their families):
- Hilda may have been interested in the POI or one other of the men involved and CLG went along with her to keep her company and make sure she was safe
- Something happened to make them change their plans to go to the guys apartment rather than on to the after party (if I've understood the accounts correctly - they are a little unclear on this point)
- When they decided to leave the POI or other perps decided to drug them - most likely putting something in drinks or to snort rather than injecting - so that he could sexually assault them. Other victims coming forward suggest this is a usual pattern of behaviour for the POI
- The victims were still alive for many hours before being dumped at the hospitals though incapacitated and unable to leave - if reports of the moaning heard by neighbours are true and linked to this apartment. This may have been because they were given too much drugs or because the drugs were re-administered. Wetting the bed would be symptomatic of being incapacitated.
- Heroin (if present - this seems to be unconfirmed officially) was administered later to mask the crimes so that hospitals/LE didn't look into them as suspicious deaths.

What we don't yet know is who administered the drugs or subdued them when they tried to leave, though the charges seem to focus on the POI, and to what extent the other guys were present in part or the whole of the women's ordeal or whether they returned to assist with the dumping of their bodies because they somehow felt implicated in what happened. Had they done this before and assisted in the same way?

A few thoughts on what I expect LE are now looking into:
- Full toxicology and post mortem results
- Getting complete tracking of Hilda and Christy's movements through the evening and also establishing the movements of the 3 guys and who was in the apartment throughout the period before the bodies were moved and dumped
- Tracking down all former housemates of the POI to get a fuller picture of his pattern of offending and MO
- cross examining the other two accessories to see if they give more information to clear themselves of more serious charges
- Carefully examining any video or photographic evidence from the hours in question and historic materials from all of the male participants phones and cameras
- Examining local CCTV and following up with Uber re the order of a cab during the hours in question

Just my opinion/speculations.

Great post! The above sentence is bolded by me. I think this is super important, given that one of those men was a cameraman. Given that the women were kept there for a long time, I can only imagine the sordid videos that they could have made.

This case does make me really angry as well! This guy… I don't really have the words to describe him, at least not ones that I can use on this forum!

Fox 11 Los Angeles Dec 23

Bail is no longer an option for Dave Pearce:

A judge Thursday ordered a Beverly Hills man who was arrested in connection with the deaths of two women last month and subsequently charged with sexually assaulting four women in alleged attacks dating back as far as 2010 to remain jailed in lieu of $3.4 million bail.

Is the LAPD working in tandem with the FBI and Interpol to see what DP and his pals were involved in via the internet?

Prosecutors have "asked for further investigation" into the Nov. 13 death of Christy Giles and the subsequent death Nov. 27 of Hilda Marcela Cabrales-Arzola, according to Greg Risling, a spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.

"That's currently an ongoing investigation so I can't say too much about that, but that investigation is absolutely still ongoing," Deputy District Attorney Catherine Mariano told reporters outside court.

David Pearce, arrested on suspicion of drugging model Christy Giles and friend, appears in LA court | Daily Mail Online

These ladies began their evening at the SoHo House. Aren't their locations known for having parties with white lines?

I don't understand the behavior of these two [fatalities] of the evening unless there was dancing involved. What were they doing with their time at SoHo then at the Warehouse? Was the music conducive to making conversations? Why did they stay out so late that night? Killers look bad.

Far too sad they ended up dead bc they went with strangers. Bless their families during this time of the year.

Wish they'd gone home when their friend decided not to go and she went home instead. There's no place like home.

Photo credit: David Pearce, arrested on suspicion of drugging model Christy Giles and friend, appears in LA court | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 327447
So lovely and beautiful
they were self professed to roll or play w their nose from time to time (mom and husband stated) but never would mess with dope (H). they were on camera dancing at the rave. it is believed they were headed to an exclusive afterparty but these guys may have been all "lets stop by my house on the way"

I don't know why they went with these guys. Can't understand it. Anything coming out of that room had to carry a real nasty odor about them.

I would be frozen stiff if I was in that room. Not kidding. Wet the bed. Sure. Not moving. Not touching anything. Dump me on the sidewalk near a hospital.

Wonder why LE reveals heroin was in one victim but not the other's tox revealed? Then, which lady was kept the longest? Was she the victim with heroin in tox?
I believe it was reported that both had heroin in their system.

In case anyone cares, fent related deaths are now the leading cause of death in adults 18-29. I told my friends who like their coke to get the fent tests online. It's just stupid to snort stuff nowadays without one as it is cut into everything. Not saying these were fent related, but I have seen no evidence they are not....we have a huge problem here in Colorado with multiple young people dying everyday from snorting stuff they think is coke or taking pills, it's very sad.

In case anyone cares, fent related deaths are now the leading cause of death in adults 18-29. I told my friends who like their coke to get the fent tests online. It's just stupid to snort stuff nowadays without one as it is cut into everything. Not saying these were fent related, but I have seen no evidence they are not....we have a huge problem here in Colorado with multiple young people dying everyday from snorting stuff they think is coke or taking pills, it's very sad.

This is troubling information about fent being a leading cause of death in 18-29yo.

This serious problem needs to be addressed nationwide. I feel that a particular group is trying to kill our young, our most brilliant and our most vulnerable citizens: our children. It appears to be an intentional attack. War!

The US Drug Admin needs to get a hold on this problem and find a solution that will keep the deadly fent out of our country and away from our young adults. It's infuriating this is allowed to occur.
moo

Sounds like the producer needs to stay right where he is although he does need mental health treatment.
moo

From the DM link:

"Following Pearce's arrest in mid-December, he was separately charged with sexually assaulting four women from 2010 to 2020, and his bail was set at $3.4million.

Pearce currently faces two counts of forcible rape, one count of raping an unconscious or asleep person, and one count of sexual penetration with a foreign object related to incidents that allegedly took place in 2010, 2019, February 2020 and October 2020."

This is troubling information about fent being a leading cause of death in 18-29yo.

This serious problem needs to be addressed nationwide. I feel that a particular group is trying to kill our young, our most brilliant and our most vulnerable citizens: our children. It appears to be an intentional attack. War!

The US Drug Admin needs to get a hold on this problem and find a solution that will keep the deadly fent out of our country and away from our young adults. It's infuriating this is allowed to occur.
moo

The answer is expansion of addiction programs and rehab hospitals as well as the workforce to staff them.

The answer is expansion of addiction programs and rehab hospitals as well as the workforce to staff them.

Amen!

The fetty is in everything anymore. Actually I'm shocked there was actual heroin involved.

Checked a while back. My friend lived WEHO for several years. Very young. Thankfully doesn't know the camera guy from her DWTS connection. She feels awful for these young women. It could happen to anyone just out partying.

Da*n sad.

Amen!

The fetty is in everything anymore. Actually I'm shocked there was actual heroin involved.

Checked a while back. My friend lived WEHO for several years. Very young. Thankfully doesn't know the camera guy from her DWTS connection. She feels awful for these young women. It could happen to anyone just out partying.

Da*n sad.

Fentanyl is just so much cheaper for big suppliers to use in manufacturing street drugs. People who are involved in the party scene need to bring their own fentanyl test strips and Narcan. Don't leave it to your neighbhorhood dealer to test the stock when it comes in.

If anybody's interested, here's a This *advertiser censored* is Poison podcast episode from last December, talking about it on the San Diego scene over the past few years.

Independent Feb 1 2022:

Judge and prosecutors tell court that producer ‘poses a threat to the public’

...David Brian Pearce, of Beverly Hills, appeared in court in Los Angeles on Monday and pleaded not guilty to sexual assault charges against four more women, the district attorney’s office said.

Los Angeles County prosecutors also revealed that Mr Pearce had his passport and $30,000 (£22,240) in cash on him when he was arrested in connection to the November deaths of the model and her friend.

Deputy district attorney Kristine Mariano said to the judge at Monday’s hearing. “I do believe he poses as a threat to the public and is a flight risk.”

People Apr 1 2022

People Magazine obtained the coroner reports for both Christy Giles and Hilda Cabrales-Arzola, which ruled their deaths as homocide. GHB, the 'date rape drug,' was found in Christy's system.

Giles, 24, died due to "multiple drug intoxication," and Cabrales-Arzola, 26, died from multiple organ failure and "multiple drug intoxication," according to two separate reports by the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner's office.

Both girls died of overdoses, homicide.

Death of LA model Christy Giles who was dumped outside hospital by three masked men ruled homicide | Daily Mail Online

This was interesting:

He is being held on $3.4m bail on separate rape charges, and is accused of searching for countries that do not have an extradition treaty with the US.

Investigators also found a passport and $30,000 in Pearce's car at the time he was arrested, according to the report. His defense attorney argued in late January that Pearce's bail should be reduced to $100,000, as it was set at $3.4 million.

So, this fool was gonna run.

Both girls died of overdoses, homicide.

Death of LA model Christy Giles who was dumped outside hospital by three masked men ruled homicide | Daily Mail Online

This was interesting:

He is being held on $3.4m bail on separate rape charges, and is accused of searching for countries that do not have an extradition treaty with the US.

Investigators also found a passport and $30,000 in Pearce's car at the time he was arrested, according to the report. His defense attorney argued in late January that Pearce's bail should be reduced to $100,000, as it was set at $3.4 million.

So, this fool was gonna run.

Looking at his stupid face makes me want to throw up. He's so gross. And I don't believe for a second that this was just a party gone wrong, and this innocent guy just panicked. He might not have intended for these girls to die, but he didn't really give a crap either way to get what he wanted. No, this is a dangerous predator, hopefully to be locked up for the rest of his life, along with any of his accomplices.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back