OH OH - Lorie Ann Blevins, 16, Unknown place, 1 Jan 1984

Charley Project updated her profile with additional photos!

Lorie Ann Blevins – The Charley Project
blevins_lorie.jpg
blevins_lori2.jpg

blevins_lori3.jpg
blevins_lori4.jpg

Lorie, circa 1984

Charley Project updated her profile with additional photos!
It's probably just me but, I don't think they are the same person. I think the nose, chin and eye brows look different (I realize eye brows are easy to change) I wish TimB35 would come back to the thread. ETA Why would she run away from home and then enroll in another high school that just seems odd in my opinion.
Lorie Ann Blevins – The Charley Project
blevins_lorie.jpg
blevins_lori2.jpg

blevins_lori3.jpg
blevins_lori4.jpg

Lorie, circa 1984

Last edited:
Hopefully correct info this time!

Name: Lorie Ann Blevins
Birth Date : 22 Dec 1967
Birth Place: Ohio, USA
Birth Registration Date : 02 Jan 1968
Certificate Number: 1967184144
Father: Virgil Elwood Blevins
Mother : Elsie Louise Blevins

If this is the same missing person, I wonder why Lorie was listed as preceding her father's death (Virgil) in his 2012 obituary. Perhaps she was presumed deceased back then?

If this is the same missing person, I wonder why Lorie was listed as preceding her father's death (Virgil) in his 2012 obituary. Perhaps she was presumed deceased back then?
That would be my guess. Sometimes the family knows more than is provided to the public. Many times LE asks them to remain quiet until a formal investigation is completed.

I wonder what her birthday actually is. Is it not in the family bible? Lorie's eye color is not mentioned in the file. On the color picture it looks like she has blue-ish/greenish eyes. Thoughts?

Maybe the thread title should be updated with the spelling "Lorie" ?

Missing Persons, Cold Cases & Human Trafficking
Facebook Groups

OHIO MISSING Since 1984
Please Share!
Lorie Ann Blevins Lost, injured or missing
Picture of Lorie Blevins
Missing from: unknown, Ohio
Missing since: 1/1/1984
Missing age: 16
Current age: 52
Race/Ethnicity: White
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Unknown
Details
Lorie Ann Blevins has not been seen or heard from since January 1984
Contact
Anyone with additional information or questions regarding this case should contact Scioto County Sheriff's Office at (740) 355-8277.

The little girl is my sister, the only picture she had at the time filed MP report, Recently, got one I shared.[/QUOTE]
Look up Eldorado Jane Doe

The eyes are what make me think they could be the same person. Also the way she styles her hair makes me consider them to share similarities. Because we don't know what Lorie looked like when she smiled in a photo I think it's a possibility that they could be the same person.
Classmates - Find your school, yearbooks and alumni online
The girl from Idaho has a wider chin, a different flair to her nostrils, and different eyebrows. also, Idaho is quintessential small-town America. For an outsider to show up and almost immediately make friends and fit in well enough to be voted on to the Homecoming court is almost unbelievable.

Lori is my Sister who Went missing the Same month & year that I was born in. (We didn't have the best home life ) I grew up in foster care. Other siblings were told she ran away to she just didn't come home from school, she left with a man named Ron. 2018 my wife, saw a newspaper article about DNA helping solve Jane Doe. she contacted Ohio BCI & Found out My sister was Never reported Missing! I met with a local detective and officially reported my sister missing after 34 Years Later. That’s why so little information on her missing person report. I have submitted My DNA & talk with The FBI, local police. I hope one day I will know some answers to this mystery. Thank you, all for your kindness.
Do you have an update on your sister's case?

Look up Eldorado Jane Doe
Do you believe that El Dorado Jane Doe is your missing sister, or am I confused by the possibility of "relationship" by this post?
Fingers crossed !
[/QUOTE]
I doubt it as El Dorado was identified as a woman named Kelly (she used a lot of names though). DNA tracked her to a cousin in Alabama. Her last name was held for privacy reasons for the family.

Hoping to clear up the confusion. As far as I understand TimB35 is Lorie's brother posting here. @Wanderer90 quoted his post (#48) and threw in El Dorado Jane Doe (# 68) who we know is identified and not Lorie. On a site note: In September 2020 Tim wrote he was in the process of getting verified. It seems Tim didn't get verified, didn't went through with the process or something else happened. I hope he is doing OK.

In her mother's obituary (2019) Lori (written as this and not Lorie) is listed as still alive (I guess it depends on who wrote it) Life must have been hard for this woman, feeding 11 children, loosing two sons before she passed herself and have a missing daughter. Family dynamics could have been a push factor for Lori to leave the home early.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back