Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact remains it's simply speculating to suggest anyone used that window when the patio door was unlocked .

Found this nice pic of the window and i hope this will be my last post about this fruitless controversy :rolleyes:

Here it doesn't look tiny from the outside and i guess this guy doesn't have the moustache or the height of the guy in Amaral's video
4-2nd-layer-of-curtains.jpg

Found this nice pic of the window and i hope this will be my last post about this fruitless controversy :rolleyes:

Here it doesn't look tiny from the outside and i guess this guy doesn't have the moustache or the height of the guy in Amaral's video
View attachment 327738

I'd say very easy to pass a child out of to someone else. As for fingerprints, you'd think CB would have had gloves on

According to this article BKA have a partial fingerprint from Hazel Behan's apartment.
EXCLUSIVE: Explosive fingerprint clue as Madeleine McCann suspect faces three new charges - Olive Press News Spain

According to SF from Sexta 9 the BKA have 'genetic' evidence provided by PJ. Despite in an earlier episode where she shows prosecutors documents stating that the evidence was destroyed and the case closed, in this episode Sexta às 9 Episódio 28 - de 18 Set 2020 - RTP Play - RTP from sept 18 2020 @1:12 she states
"the MP of Portimao ordered to destroy the evidence even before the prescription of the case, a crass error that could only be overpassed because the PJ kept the material and already sent it to the German prosecutor".

Thx @BIZCOCHO for pointing this out.

It seems that BKA have had this evidence since at least before Sept 2020. With such incriminating evidence what could be the reasoning for the delay in charging him for with this crime?

View attachment 327738
I don't know why you're trying to disprove something verified by people who have been there in person .

This shows how awkward
Well, there are a number of issues with that piece.

1. The guy doing the demonstration clearly isn't as tall as CB. In the attached mugshot, you can see that 91cm (the height of the window) would be around the height of CB's crotch.

2. As others have pointed out, being that this reconstruction has been put together for GA's documentary hardly makes it impartial. And that guy seems to be making it look beliberately harder than it needs to be. With CB's height, I think he'd be able to straddle the window frame and ease through it sideways.

3. Their assessment that such an exit would have left scuff marks on the window seems very questionable. Unless it's something hard or rough making forceful contact with the frame, normal clothing isn't going to leave any marks.

4. Same with the standing on the bed logic (although I still don't think CB would even have to stand on there), unless the shoe was really dirty, there wouldn't necessarily be any visible mark left. Especially as several people went in and out of that room afterwards and could have leaned on the bed etc, so by the time the police came, the bed condition may have been altered. From a forensic POV, analysis of the bed cover might have have picked up if someone had stood on there except the PJ never tested for that. The bedding was all stripped and washed by the cleaners within 24 hours before it had even occured to PJ to check them. So it's a bit of a cheek for GA to say they would have found something on the bed. If it wasn't for this bungle, who knows, maybe there was DNA evidence left behind that could have solved this case years ago.

Madeleine: How the police ruined the forensic evidence in her bedroom

5. Even with their analysis, they don't state it was "impossible", rather they state it was "almost" impossible. Another way to read that of course is that it is possible then.

6. The scenario they test is one of a singular person carrying a sleeping child through the window. It doesn't consider whether a sleeping child could have been passed through the window to another person and it doesn't consider that the child could have been knocked out or deceased, which would obviously have made the logistics of getting her out of there much simpler.

Attachments

• 20211228_151825.jpg
    20211228_151825.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Light + sound means he opened both. Look it is not impossible that he used the window, just unlikely.
Such an act would only increase the chances of the children waking up and alert anyone outside to his presence in there. So I don't really see the logic of it personally. It's certainly not a more obvious explanation than someone having used it as a means of entry/exit.

If it wasn't used as a way of getting in or out, I think a more logical explanation was that it was opened just in case he needed to make a quick exit. If someone entered via either door while he was in there, CB had no means of escape without having to pass that person.

The fact remains it's simply speculating to suggest anyone used that window when the patio door was unlocked .
And it's simply speculating to suggest someone used the door when there is zero evidence to support that happened.

Unlike the door, the window does at least show signs of being interfered with by another party. So while we can debate what part it played in the crime, we do know that it played some part. It was opened for a reason.

Dlk79 ,as I posted previously why try to disprove something contrary to opinions of person who have actually stood in that position ? Other than to discredit because you happen to think CB committed an abduction through gaining entry and leaving by that window , even to the point he could have been carrying a dead body fhs! ?
For what purpose would he want to do the latter ?
Why would anyone want to balance on a bed which is always a dodgy thing to do anyway and have you thought about not only claiming it would have been easy for CB to get a leg up but that he would be lifting a weight ? Too ,why exit through a window with what it entailed when there's an unlocked door available ?

4. Same with the standing on the bed logic (although I still don't think CB would even have to stand on there), unless the shoe was really dirty, there wouldn't necessarily be any visible mark left. Especially as several people went in and out of that room afterwards and could have leaned on the bed etc, so by the time the police came, the bed condition may have been altered. From a forensic POV, analysis of the bed cover might have have picked up if someone had stood on there except the PJ never tested for that. The bedding was all stripped and washed by the cleaners within 24 hours before it had even occured to PJ to check them. So it's a bit of a cheek for GA to say they would have found something on the bed. If it wasn't for this bungle, who knows, maybe there was DNA evidence left behind that could have solved this case years ago.

Attached link also shows may not have been necessary for someone to stand on the bed.

Madeleine McCann - Exposing the Myths [licensed for non-commercial use only] / The Bedroom Window

And it's simply speculating to suggest someone used the door when there is zero evidence to support that happened.

Unlike the door, the window does at least show signs of being interfered with by another party. So while we can debate what part it played in the crime, we do know that it played some part. It was opened for a reason.
Please supply evidence ....other than Kate McCann claiming it ... that the window was open ? No one in the group entering the apt. said it was ,in their statements.

Dlk79 ,as I posted previously why try to disprove something contrary to opinions of person who have actually stood in that position ?
It's quite simple, I don't believe them. The documentary is made by GA and is inherently biased so why should I take the words of him and Mr Moustache that it can't be done. I've got my own eyes and my own mind and based on all the evidence, I believe it is possible to climb in and out of that window. It's wide enough, tall enough and low enough.

This isn't even about what "I believe" happened though. This is about whether we can definitively rule something out as being impossible. And even in the biased video, they still don't claim it is impossible.

Last edited:
Please supply evidence ....other than Kate McCann claiming it ... that the window was open ? No one in the group entering the apt. said it was ,in their statements.
Not true, it was mentioned in other statements actually.

Do you believe KM lied about the window?

Not true, it was mentioned in other statements actually.

Do you believe KM lied about the window?

If you watch the crimewatch programme I think 2013, km defo said the window was open, as I'm sure that's what caused the bedroom door to slam shut

4. Same with the standing on the bed logic (although I still don't think CB would even have to stand on there), unless the shoe was really dirty, there wouldn't necessarily be any visible mark left.

On the subject of dirty shoes - I haven’t watched the video so I’m assuming they use this as a reason as to why the window couldn’t have been used?

Irish woman raped in Portugal believes attacker may be Madeleine McCann suspect | The Irish Post

"I thought that was it, my life was over. But underneath the sheet I watched as he backed out of the door, put on his shoes and ran away down the street.”

He left his shoes outside HB’s apartment, on the balcony. No saying he couldn’t have done the same at 5A. JMO.

If you watch the crimewatch programme I think 2013, km defo said the window was open, as I'm sure that's what caused the bedroom door to slam shut
That's what she "claimed " but weather conditions research has shown there was no wind that night .

Anyone that has spent any time on the Alrgarve - even in July - can tell you it gets very windy at night. I imagine May is no different.

Also …imo…would not actually require much wind at all for door to slam shut , just the creation of a slight differential pressure would probably be enough .
I’ve noticed this in my house …if have doors or windows to outside left open , an internal hallway door can close with quite some force …even on “ not windy “ days .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie